Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (8) Haven't vetted the source but this is suppossedly new video footage of the Pentagon being hit on 9/11/01 09/16/14
- (7) Walmart Shooting: Lone 911 Caller Admits Lie, Crawford Never Pointed ‘Gun And That’s Not All 09/16/14
- (7) Pennsylvania police identify suspect in deadly trooper ambush 09/16/14
- (6) Chinese rioters batter police officers unconscious in horrific revenge attack after they beat innocent bystander 09/16/14
- (4) SITE: Look who "found" those ISIS beheading videos 09/16/14
- (4) New Facebook Feature Scans Profile To Pinpoint Exactly When Things Went Wrong 09/16/14
- (3) Ron Paul Says Rand Speaks for Himself on Attacking ISIS 09/16/14
- (3) An open letter to all the Rand Paul haters lurking around here. 09/05/14
- (3) Ron Paul: "We don’t need the likes of Senator Cruz to protect us by supporting wars that are..." 09/16/14
- (3) Ukranians literally throw politician into garbage dumpster 09/16/14
- (3) Meanwhile at Kiev Parliament 09/16/14
- (3) more police brutality- VIDEO: Baltimore police officer caught punching man 09/16/14
- (3) Englands Theft Of Scotlands Oil 09/16/14
- (2) A final warning to America-New Zealand's Trevor Loudon 09/16/14
- (2) Obama is another Bush 09/16/14
The Last Hour
Please don't just watch the video! When you've finished watching, head over here - http://benswann.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/10StepsAfterW...
And follow those 10 steps to help spread liberty!!
Ron Paul and Rand Paul agree on a lot, but they don’t agree on what the U.S. should do about the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.
Ron Paul, the former Republican congressman from Texas, tells U.S. News he would “definitely not” vote to give President Barack Obama authority to wage war against the jihadi militants.
Fighting the group, he says, "will just hurt us and it will end when we go bankrupt.”
Cruz said, “We should not permit them to return to America.” Those joining a violent group would automatically lose all of their rights as Americans citizens and are to be labeled traitors. Maybe so, or maybe not, but the constitution speaks to the serious nature of convicting an American citizen of treason.
Ben Swann New Video - Truth in Media: Feds Says Cannabis Is Not Medicine While Holding The Patent on Cannabis as MedicineSubmitted by USA 2012 on Tue, 09/16/2014 - 13:00
Published on Sep 16, 2014
For those who believe in marijuana and cannabis freedom, the future has never been brighter. Right now there is an awakening to the benefits of cannabis for medicinal purposes, specifically something called CBD oil. But is the new CBD craze being manipulated by media and politicians? If it weren’t we wouldn’t need to do a show about it.
The first step toward truth is to be informed.
Take Action: View the "Activate" Plan at the end of the story
Over the years on the Daily Paul I saw many cool "what is your favorite song" posts.
How about favorite educational quotes?
Today while searching for some material to post on Twitter I came across this great quote that moved me so much when I was growing up as a teen in at the time Communist Poland:
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell
So what is your favorite quote/s?
11:10 PM 09/15/2014
John McCain’s slip of the tongue won’t help him quell Internet accusations that he once met and took pictures with members of the terrorist group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Appearing on Fox News’ “Hannity” Monday night, the Arizona Republican senator went off on Rand Paul after host Sean Hannity brought up the Kentucky Republican senator’s concern that providing weapons to Syrian rebels will only end up benefiting ISIS.
Please contact your representatives & ask them to PLEASE vote for this bill!!!
by Josh Feldman
September 15th, 2014
The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur rarely has kind words for Republicans, but on Monday he said he would be willing to bet money that Rand Paul would beat Hillary Clinton and win the presidency in 2016.
Uygur credited Paul as a “voice of reason” on fighting ISIS, in contrast to Clinton’s hawkishness. He agreed that “our invasion of Iraq in the first place and all of the other bombings we’ve done in the Middle East… has in fact led to the rise of ISIS.”
Since mid-August 2014 major news organizations have conveyed videos allegedly found online by the SITE Intelligence Group. Unsurprisingly the same media have failed to closely interrogate what the private company actually is and whether the material it promotes should be accepted as genuine.
The Search for International Terrorist Entities Intelligence Group was co-founded by Rita Katz in 2001. Katz is an Iraqi-born Jew. Her father, an Israeli spy, was executed by Iraqis as a result of his intelligence activities.
Record Beheadings and Mass Arrest of Christians :Saudi Arabia
I have highlighted the inhumanity of the Saudi regime frequently recently in order to demonstrate the incredible hypocrisy of U.S. foreign policy.
• Saudi Arabia Passes New Law that Declares Atheists “Terrorists”
• Saudi Arabia Passes Draconian, Medieval Laws to Crush Dissent
• Saudi Man Receives 3 Year Prison Sentence and 450 Lashes for Being Gay
Rand ahead in New Hampshire.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is leading the pack of potential Republican presidential contenders, but the GOP race is wide open according to a new poll.
In a CNN/ORC poll released on Monday, 15 percent of those polled said that they would most likely support Paul from a long list of contenders. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.) follow with 10 percent, followed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee with support falling at 9 percent.
If Assad dares to defend his country from illegal American airstrikes...America will bomb him for that too!Submitted by go213mph on Tue, 09/16/2014 - 08:55
This kind of rationale reminds me of all the people here in Amerika being arrested for resisting arrest. Assad must sit by and allow the US Air Force (and drones) to bomb his nation...or else Amerika will double down and bring MORE death and destruction to Syria. Kind of like a parent telling some child to "stop that crying or I will really give you something to cry about". Unflippingbelievable!