Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) Fox News Spin: Rand Wins CPAC, but the REAL News is Walker's 2nd Place 03/01/15
- (5) Jeb Bush Caught Rigging CPAC Straw Poll 03/01/15
- (3) 'Mission Creep' 'At the Gate' 03/01/15
- (3) Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC Straw poll! 02/28/15
- (2) Libertarian Party Shoots Itself in the Foot once again 02/28/15
- (2) Rand Paul CPAC 2015 Full Speech 02/27/15
- (2) More Lois Lerner Emails Recovered: ‘No One Will Ever Believe That Both Your Hard Drive and Mine Crashed Within a Week’ 02/28/15
- (1) Nemtsov murder: Putin warned about exactly this type of “false flag” three years ago 02/28/15
- (1) Blaze engulfed the ‘Marina Torch’ skyscraper in Dubai. Oddly, tower did not collapse into its own footprint. 02/21/15
- (1) Incredible - brought tears to my eyes! 05/26/13
- (1) Norway Just deported 824 Muslims 03/01/15
- (1) Quinnipiac Poll: Rand Paul Second in Iowa; Walker Surging 02/28/15
- (1) Matt Drudge is playing a despicable game here. 02/28/15
- (1) ISIS explained by Ben Swann 02/25/15
- (1) 21 Year Old Toronto Man Takes Action to Clear Traffic Jam at Intersection Caused by Broken Red Light 06/07/13
The Last Hour
ISIS? Who are they and where did they come from? Ben Swann explains in his latest great piece.
The Jeb Bush campaign bused in supporters, who were not attending CPAC, to cheers on Jeb Bush and vote for him in the annual CPAC straw poll, Breitbart News reported today. “Perhaps in fear that he didn’t have enough backers willing to show up on their own, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s campaign organized to bus supporters to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) to cheer during his appearance on stage and vote for him in the straw poll, Breitbart News reported.
Boots on the Ground RALLY March 2nd 2015 During USA vs Kent Hovind/Paul Hansen Trial
United States Courthouse
One North Palafox St.
Pensacola, Florida 32502
Facebook event has 260 people that will show up for Boots on the Ground RALLY
If you can’t show up to the Court House in Pensacola FL on March 2nd to demand Kent Hovind and Paul Hansen are set free, please pray and go to:
Timeline up to this point:
25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush
4.3 Former Sen. Rick Santorum
3.7 Sen. Marco Rubio
3.5 Donald Trump
3.0 Carly Fiorina
2.8 Gov. Chris Christie
1.1 Former Gov. Rick Perry
0.9 Gov. Bobby Jindal
0.8 Former Gov. Sarah Palin
0.3 Former Gov. Mike Huckabee
0.3 Former Ambassador John Bolton
0.1 Sen. Lindsey Graham
More Lois Lerner Emails Recovered: ‘No One Will Ever Believe That Both Your Hard Drive and Mine Crashed Within a Week’Submitted by SheldonFromDownUnder on Sat, 02/28/2015 - 22:08
Posted on Feb. 26, 2015 by Jason Howerton
EXCERPT: In one of the new emails, Lerner apparently wrote, “No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”
If you can believe it, here's an actual email sent by Lois Lerner: pic.twitter.com/1VY09EYaCz
— GOP Oversight (@GOPoversight) February 27, 2015
I sit here alone for the 200+ day a year, yes my wife come home and is awake for a few hours each night, but I am in limbo, we have moved to Canada but I can't officially work yet or travel back to the states. I live about 30 miles out of town on a half section of land and to say I am alone is an understatement.
W have plans to build a massive permacultura farm on about 90 acres of pasture that is on the land and the other pasture is going "jole salitalin" style so we have a plan. The $$ will be hard to get. but at least we own the land.
I'm afraid the Neo-Cons are going to lure the liberty-minded patriots into once again wasting their time, money, hopes and dreams (and two more years), in believing they can elect a president who can change things in D.C.
However, as we all should know by now, Washington D.C. is fully occupied by the corporate cabal. Even if Rand did get elected, he can't fight the Military-Media-Medical-Corporate-Industrial complex.
It sounds like there's a lot of Liberty Lovers there this year!