Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (9) You Will Never Guess Who Is STILL Funding Nazis 10/24/14
- (4) Gov't Covering up Ebola in South Carolina? 10/24/14
- (4) Big Berkey Rated #1 Gravity Water Filter After Extensive Testing... 10/23/14
- (3) DP Lawyers, I need some advice 10/23/14
- (2) Libertarian Lanterns 10/23/14
- (2) Doctor Says I Have Tumor- Chemo Only Answer (final update) 12/29/12
- (2) Rand Paul Sketches an Alternative to Hawks Like Bush and Clinton 10/24/14
- (2) Sarah Palin endorses Independent, not Republican for Gov 10/23/14
- (2) New Returning Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola; It's Now In NY City 10/23/14
- (2) The Buke Delivers 10/24/14
- (1) The UN is in Detroit Investigating Human Rights Violations. 10/22/14
- (1) I am conflicted, please help: should I make nuremberg2.com, or spread only love? 10/20/14
- (1) Tom Woods: My Appeal To Ron Paul 06/11/12
- (1) Living in a parallel universe 10/24/14
- (1) Rand Paul on Panel Discussion with Eric Schmidt, John Doerr on Technology and Politics at Vanity Fair's New Establishment Summit 10/23/14
The Last Hour
Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola
By MARC SANTORA - OCT. 23, 2014
A doctor in New York City who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Guinea became the first person in the city to test positive for the virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with the man while he was sick.
The doctor, Craig Spencer, was rushed to Bellevue Hospital Center and placed in isolation at the same time as investigators sought to retrace every step he took for the past several days.
Leave it to a Taylor Swift parody to diagnose what’s wrong with America.
Reason’s Remy responded to President Obama’s latest approval ratings — the lowest yet — with song that cleverly interweaves a series of current events.
The video plays off of Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
I know a veteran who says "I was in places I shouldn't have been".
He doesn't talk much about the stories, but one of them was Black Hawk Down or something similar; he said he was ordered to fire at the troops we were leaving behind so they wouldn't be captured.
Imagine, that some sort of secret is worth more than a human brain which powers the Protector???
I am currently involved in a Civil suit with the Georgia Department of Revenue (DoR) where they have assessed and executed taxes and penalties to the tune of $84,000 on taxes that I paid more than 10 years ago.
The years assessed were 1997-2001, and 2003. 97-99 I lived and worked outside of Georgia. 2000, 2001, and 2003 I lived and worked in Georgia, but the companies that I worked for are out of business so I cannot get the returns for those years.
Excellent information after water testing from an independent lab...
We have the Big Berkey and love it.
It does not phase me a bit to read this article. Can you believe it again. I am sorry folks, but it should be paper ballots or NOTHING. And everyone should be required to show REAL identification. I agree with the use of a computer system to track people who voted, and check their ID, and then cross referance if thye have voted in the correct place and if they have voted yet. That is what a good computer system is for. But when it comes to casting a vote. A BLACK PEN and a piece of paper is the only way. And when they are counted...it should be video taped, and for all to see.
We are happy to report on our continued progress as people begin voting for their representative for Colorado's third congressional district! This week we had an ad in a publication based in the San Luis Valley, and I just returned from speaking to three classes of junior and senior students at Vail Christian High School - this is the greatest honor - reaching the next generation who will have many challenges, but also, many opportunities.