Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (9) A final End Game has begun 03/04/15
- (4) A lot of smart people here, so... Can you please tell me why these machines wouldn't work to produce energy? 03/04/15
- (4) Chinese boy, 5 year old, drives digger on building site 03/04/15
- (4) Ben Carson just showed major ignorance: Gay is a choice 03/04/15
- (4) Private Police: Mercenaries for the American Police State 03/04/15
- (3) Private police carry guns and make arrests, and their ranks are swelling 03/04/15
- (3) Naomi Wolf on Fake News and Overly-Theatrical Current Events 03/04/15
- (3) Unenthused Rand Paul Applauds Bibi 03/04/15
- (2) New Documents Blow Lid Off Obama/Clinton Benghazi Scandal 03/04/15
- (2) CERN Physicist: "We Have No F*ing Idea What We’re Doing" 03/04/15
- (2) Texas Town Fires Entire Police Department 03/03/15
- (2) Pilots, Doctors & Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails (Excerpts) 03/04/15
- (2) Sheriff Mack and his family need our help! 03/04/15
- (2) The Day Patriots Stood Up In Tyranny’s Court! 03/04/15
- (2) USA vs Kent Hovind going on NOW 02/28/15
The Last Hour
Edward Snowden 'ready to return to States'
AFP By Anna MALPAS 2 hours ago
Moscow (AFP) - Edward Snowden, the fugitive whistleblower who has been given refuge in Russia, is willing to return to the United States if he is given a fair trial, his lawyer said Tuesday.
With his outspoken views against foreign aid and a muscular foreign policy, Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul was less-than-enthused by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech on the Iranian nuclear threat. And people definitely noticed.
Hugh Hempel is a technology industry veteran turned health care entrepreneur. In this moving talk he discusses how medicinal cannabis has enriched the lives of his ailing 11 year-old daughters. This talk will challenge your views of medical marijuana.
The corruption in out court system has never been exposed to the world like this. — Around the nation, Kangaroo Courts are abusing justice and once people walk through those doors, their rights are regarded as dung and they are silenced in fear of tyrant judges and a system that has nothing to do with justice.
Sheriff’s Life on the Line
"I am the son of Sheriff Richard Mack. Some of his friends came to me wanting to help my dad by posting the following news description that they wrote:
In this episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast, host Marc Clair is joined by Brian Aitken, author of “Blue Tent Sky: How the Left’s War on Guns Cost Me My Son and My Freedom.” Brian describes the circumstances which led to his arrest in New Jersey for transporting his legally owned guns, and how prosecutors, judges, and even his first attorney tried to pressure him into a plea deal. Brian details how the jury was manipulated to produce a “guilty” verdict, his brief time spent in prison, and what led Governor Christie to commute his sentence. Brian and Marc then discuss how this event has impacted Brian’s political views, how it has kept Brian from seeing his son for over six years, and what listeners can do to help him reunite with his son. Be sure not to miss this heart-wrenching tale of injustice on the latest Lions of Liberty Podcast.
I’ve always believed that the Benghazi cover-up was about two presidential campaigns: Barack Obama’s reelection campaign and Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign.
This video is riveting, well worth sharing.
In response, federal and state regulators are seeking legal sanctions against farmers in Maine, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and California, among others. These sanctions include injunctions, fines, and even prison sentences.
Food sold by unlicensed and uninspected farmers is potentially dangerous say the regulators, since it can carry pathogens like salmonella, campylobacter, and E.coli O157:H7, leading to mild or even serious illness.