Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (19) forum overview 07/17/11
- (3) $6 Billion Goes Missing at State Department 03/06/15
- (3) Cop Pulls Assault Rifle, Threatens Protesters For Their ‘Constitutional Bullsh*’ 03/06/15
- (3) The Alleged Sandy Hook Tragedy 03/06/15
- (2) Liberal MSM Flips on Hillary 03/06/15
- (2) Molasses 03/06/15
- (1) VIDEO: Senator Rand Paul on the Life at Conception Act 03/06/15
- (1) Jimmy Kimmel Makes Fun Of Vaccine-Damaged Children 03/04/15
- (1) 1909 NY Times Editorial Opposing the First Income Tax 03/06/15
- (1) Ryan Lanza, Adam's father? 03/06/15
- (1) Hillary Clinton’s Brother Granted Super-Rare Mining Permit from Haiti After State Dept. Sent Country Billions 03/05/15
- (1) Hungary Knows How to Respond To Government Tryanny - Protest Turns the Government 180 Degrees 11/02/14
- (1) School Choir Director And College Professor Freak Out And Call The Cops On Man Legally Carrying A Gun 03/06/15
- (1) Help Mail 40,000+ Rand Paul Super Brochures and Stickers 03/06/15
- (1) New Documents Blow Lid Off Obama/Clinton Benghazi Scandal 03/04/15
The Last Hour
I would like to have a big party with everyone myself, but if you could choose, who?
Me, for the fun of it:
It would be fun listening and watching the "Show".
Of course, I would be there, as a cheerleader and "sixth man", loving every minute of it.
By Jeremy Peters | NYT
Rand Paul said Wednesday that he met with the Las Vegas casino magnate Sheldon Adelson this week while Mr. Adelson was in Washington for a congressional address by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel.
Should libertarians be optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Tom Woods discusses/debates with Frank Karsten.
When I arrived to Bangkok the other day, coming down the motorway from the airport I saw a huge billboard—and it floored me.
The billboard was from the Bank of China. It said: “RMB: New Choice; The World Currency”
Given that the Bank of China is more than 70% owned by the government of the People’s Republic of China, I find this very significant.
And NO, dammitol, that is not me, I did NOT think of this!
A good explanation of the government abuse of Kent Hovind provided by the able Coach Dave Daubenmire on News with Views.TV.
This needs to go viral, 'cause any one of us could be next!
Hugh Hempel is a technology industry veteran turned health care entrepreneur. In this moving talk he discusses how medicinal cannabis has enriched the lives of his ailing 11 year-old daughters. This talk will challenge your views of medical marijuana.
Florida Parents Called “Book-Burning Nazis” for Questioning School Board Over New Indoctrination CurriculumSubmitted by spingypsy on Wed, 03/04/2015 - 15:57
I examined seventh-grade “Civics in Practice” and it contained numerous factual inaccuracies.
For example, on Page 100 it states, “The Constitution can be changed in two ways; formally by Amendment, and informally by Government.” This notion of dictatorship is enhanced by eighth-grade textbook “United States History,” which states on Page 185, “The President issues Executive Orders. These commands have the power of law.”
Sen. Rand Paul Stands with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu
Mar 3, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Sen. Rand Paul today issued the following statement in response to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Joint Meeting of Congress:
A wordy article. Calls for Kimmel firing.
In a stunning demonstration of demeaning hate speech targeting children who have suffered brain damage from vaccines, comedian Jimmy Kimmel unleashed a satire comedy hit piece that, fifty years ago, would have almost certainly seen Kimmel making fun of black people.