Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (3) FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits Islamist Terrorism Internal report labels white supremacists, black separatists, 08/30/14
- (3) Ron Paul Suggests US Government Knew About 9/11 Beforehand 08/30/14
- (3) What do you guys, gals, think of GOD? 08/30/14
- (2) Jesse Benton complains to Ron Paul about supporters, Ron Paul talks back. 10/26/12
- (2) Lt. General Mclnerney Warns of "Flight 370 Attack On 9/11/14" 08/27/14
- (2) How The Coming Silver Bubble Will Develop 08/28/14
- (2) Paul McCartney signs letter urging Scotland to stick with UK 08/30/14
- (2) Statistic that shows why pot is really illegal 08/30/14
- (2) I think I have become a Christian! 08/29/14
- (2) Benton Resigns 08/29/14
- (1) Marc Clair and Dwalters Discuss Individual Rights, How to Effectively Communicate Ideas, and All Things Liberty! 08/28/14
- (1) The Collateral Children 08/25/14
- (1) Sovereign Citizens Defined 08/30/14
- (1) Judge dismisses McDaniel's runoff challenge against Thad Cochran in MS 08/29/14
- (1) If You Promote A Cure For Ebola, Men With Guns Could Show Up At Your Door 08/28/14
The Last Hour
He maintained his innocence, faulting "inaccurate press accounts and unsubstantiated media rumors."
"This decision breaks my heart, but I know it is the right thing for Mitch, for Kentucky and for the country," Benton said.
If this is posted already... Let me know.
peter schiff ends his radio show with ron paul
All I can say is: unbelievable. Why would all those crackpots out there think there is anything called a "new world order"?
Here is a quote:
The contemporary quest for world order will require a coherent strategy to establish a concept of order within the various regions and to relate these regional orders to one another.
Henry Kissinger must be a conspiracy theorist.
The two greatest upward price forces known to man, an asset bubble and a genuine commodity shortage, appear set to combine in silver. Either one, alone, would have a profound impact on the price, but the combination seems both inevitable and almost impossible to contemplate in terms of how high the price of silver could be driven. And it’s hard to see how intense investment buying wouldn’t trip off industrial user attempted inventory stockpiling or vice versa; it doesn’t matter which comes first.
McALLEN, Texas (AP) -- A Border Patrol agent pursuing a group of immigrants in a wooded area near the Texas-Mexico border on Friday fired several shots at an armed man who later identified himself as a militia member.
Border Patrol spokesman Omar Zamora said agents had been chasing a group of immigrants east of Brownsville Friday afternoon when an agent saw a man holding a gun near the Rio Grande. The agent fired four shots, but did not hit the man. The man then dropped his gun and identified himself as a member of a militia. Zamora said no other details were immediately available.
Steven Wronko is a Helmetta, New Jersey resident who recently taped local police officer, Richard Recine, saying that he doesn't have to follow the U.S. Constitution because President Obama doesn't.
“Obama has decimated the friggen Constitution so I don't give a damn, cause if he doesn't have to follow the Constitution, we don't have to,” Recine is heard saying on tape.
I don't know anything about Iowa & I have no idea why Sorenson's help would be so valuable in Iowa. Also, what does it say about a guy who gambles with his COMPLETE future for less than $100K?
Also, didn't both Paul's & Backman's campaigns know they'd torpedo themselves if the payola ever was leaked?
I have not been paying close attention to politics for a while now. I have not even had regular internet access for several months. While the local paper is very prompt about letting me know who went to Ontario to go shopping or who had a grandchild up for a visit, they really don't cover much news beyond this little corner of the world. Before delving into the summer on the farm, I had heard rumor of ruckus at the State Convention a "floor fight." Of course "Ron Paul" or his supporters are never mentioned, we are lumped in with "TEA Party" (which sort of gets under my skin...
By RAND PAUL
Aug. 27, 2014 6:35 p.m. ET
As the murderous, terrorist Islamic State continues to threaten Iraq, the region and potentially the United States, it is vitally important that we examine how this problem arose. Any actions we take today must be informed by what we've already done in the past, and how effective our actions have been.
Shooting first and asking questions later has never been a good foreign policy. The past year has been a perfect example.