Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) Nemtsov murder: Putin warned about exactly this type of “false flag” three years ago 02/28/15
- (5) Update: Bill O'Reilly about to do an apparent hit piece on Ron Paul Coming up tonight 02/26/15
- (4) Outspoken Putin Critic, Shot Dead In Moscow 02/27/15
- (2) Hudes reports from yesterday's Federal Reserve hearing! 02/27/15
- (2) Video: Judge Napolitano debates former NSA director Michael Hayden at CPAC 2015 02/27/15
- (2) Whooping Cough: The reality behind the myth 10/13/13
- (2) Rand Paul Has Been Removed By Major Sports-betting Site 02/27/15
- (2) VIDEO: Obama To Ban Ammo Through Executive Action By Labeling Bullets “Cop Killers” 02/26/15
- (1) Shocking Footage - Donbass 02/25/15
- (1) PaulsPlace: Need Egg recipes (Temp less than equal to 212°F) 01/06/15
- (1) Please Help Support the Daily Paul 03/17/09
- (1) Did the U.S. intervention in Iraq help create Isis? 02/16/15
- (1) Rand Paul Supporters Walk Out Of Jeb Bush Speech at CPAC 02/27/15
- (1) Are they intentionally hiding the Cures? Decide for yourself. 02/25/15
- (1) Time For My Nightly Jam Session II 06/11/14
The Last Hour
"Change always means more of the same: more government more looting of Americans more inflation more police-state." - Ron PaulSubmitted by legalizeliberty on Fri, 02/27/2015 - 13:29
Educational tweets of the day - 02/26/2015
"Change always means more of the same: more government more looting of Americans more inflation more police-state." - Ron Paul
Human Beings Unite!
We live in a world...
Both parties want to undermine national sovereignty & people's rights to increase corporate profits #TPP #Corporatism
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- A determined band of supporters of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) walked out on former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) on Friday as he spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
A few dozen Paul backers -- many of whom donned red "Stand With Rand" T-shirts -- quietly made their way down the middle aisle and out the door during Bush's speech. Once outside the main ballroom at the Gaylord National Convention Center, where Bush was speaking, they rowdily gathered and denounced the man many see as the Republican Party's leading candidate for president in 2016.
Abby Martin interviews CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou in his home.
When asked about the common mass surveillance defense of “I’ve got nothing to hide,” Mr. Kiriakou responded, “This is exactly what they want you to think, because they’re not focused on you yet, they’re focused on somebody else. But you know what? Eventually they’re going to get to you.”
I'll share mine. For much of my young life, I suffered in agony from chronic earaches. Doctors explained to me why I get ear infections more often than the average bear, but that was twenty years ago or so and I forget what they said. I wasn't paying much attention then and I don't care much about it now.
If Rand Paul were Commander in Chief, his strategy for fighting Islamic militants in the Middle East would start with the Kurds.
“I would arm the Kurds directly,” the Republican Senator and potential presidential candidate told Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric. The two sat down in Washington Wednesday just hours after the FBI announced it had arrested three men charged with plotting to join the Islamic State, or ISIS, and stage attacks against the United States.
Despite urging Congress to make an official declaration of war—for the first time since World War II—against ISIS last November, [http://news.yahoo.com/senator-rand-paul-calls-declaration-war-against-islamic-152703093.html] the Kentucky Senator’s reputation as an isolationist still precedes him. Dismissing that as a “mischaracterization,” Paul told Couric he’s not willing to send American troops to fight anywhere if the people who live there are not also willing to fight.
1. Seedlings: Squashes like company, start 2 or 3 to a pot and keep them together.
2. Potatoes: They grow UP - plant them in a trench and keep piling dirt and straw on them as they grow, leaving just the top sets of leaves above ground. The places where other leaves started to grow will become roots - taters!
Spock Dead at 83
Ever since I was sixteen years old I would read the news daily; not just political articles but everything unrelated to celebrities or sports such as science, business, war, etc.
Over the years I spend more and more of my day thinking about and looking up news articles. It went from half an hour a day to several hours per day. I won't even go to sleep until I feel that I have read enough.
My routine involves hitting up the Drudgereport, Infowars, Zerohedge, Brietbart (sometimes), Google News (to see what other people see), and the Dailypaul of course.
Was flicking through channels and just saw it was coming up this hour. The segment will show supposed similarities, according to sexual deviant and harasser Bill's promo, between "crazy" statements or comments made by Ron Paul and Joe Biden. The promo asked "Would you buy them dinner?"
Just letting people here know.
Looks like old Jeb Bush is bringing hired supporters by bus to flood CPAC.
Very interesting how these people play the game