Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) We Are Almost at the Gate 03/01/15
- (4) Norway Just deported 824 Muslims 03/01/15
- (4) Nemtsov murder: Putin warned about exactly this type of “false flag” three years ago 02/28/15
- (3) FedEx Refuses To Ship Ghost Gunner 03/01/15
- (2) Rand Paul CPAC 2015 Full Speech 02/27/15
- (2) It's Time to Put This 9/11 Conspiracy Thing to Rest Once and For All 04/02/13
- (2) Getting Rid of Your TV - With a Vengence 02/28/15
- (2) Fox News Spin: Rand Wins CPAC, but the REAL News is Walker's 2nd Place 03/01/15
- (2) Smudge Pot wakes up with killer hangover: internal dialog. 03/01/15
- (2) More Lois Lerner Emails Recovered: ‘No One Will Ever Believe That Both Your Hard Drive and Mine Crashed Within a Week’ 02/28/15
- (2) Chicago business sues couple for leaving bad YELP review 03/01/15
- (2) Jeb Bush Caught Rigging CPAC Straw Poll 03/01/15
- (1) Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC Straw poll! 02/28/15
- (1) Sick of all the ads on your websites? 03/01/15
- (1) Rand Paul on Same-Sex Marriage: I don't think we should discriminate against people who want to have a contract w/ another adult 02/28/15
The Last Hour
Posted on February 28, 2015 by The Saker
Already in February 2012 ([three] years ago!) Putin was warning Russians about exactly the kind of false flag which we just saw happening with the murder of Nemtsov. See for yourself:
More Lois Lerner Emails Recovered: ‘No One Will Ever Believe That Both Your Hard Drive and Mine Crashed Within a Week’Submitted by SheldonFromDownUnder on Sat, 02/28/2015 - 22:08
Posted on Feb. 26, 2015 by Jason Howerton
EXCERPT: In one of the new emails, Lerner apparently wrote, “No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”
If you can believe it, here's an actual email sent by Lois Lerner: pic.twitter.com/1VY09EYaCz
— GOP Oversight (@GOPoversight) February 27, 2015
The Jeb Bush campaign bused in supporters, who were not attending CPAC, to cheers on Jeb Bush and vote for him in the annual CPAC straw poll, Breitbart News reported today. “Perhaps in fear that he didn’t have enough backers willing to show up on their own, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s campaign organized to bus supporters to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) to cheer during his appearance on stage and vote for him in the straw poll, Breitbart News reported.
I'm afraid the Neo-Cons are going to lure the liberty-minded patriots into once again wasting their time, money, hopes and dreams (and two more years), in believing they can elect a president who can change things in D.C.
However, as we all should know by now, Washington D.C. is fully occupied by the corporate cabal. Even if Rand did get elected, he can't fight the Military-Media-Medical-Corporate-Industrial complex.
25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush
4.3 Former Sen. Rick Santorum
3.7 Sen. Marco Rubio
3.5 Donald Trump
3.0 Carly Fiorina
2.8 Gov. Chris Christie
1.1 Former Gov. Rick Perry
0.9 Gov. Bobby Jindal
0.8 Former Gov. Sarah Palin
0.3 Former Gov. Mike Huckabee
0.3 Former Ambassador John Bolton
0.1 Sen. Lindsey Graham
I'll share mine. For much of my young life, I suffered in agony from chronic earaches. Doctors explained to me why I get ear infections more often than the average bear, but that was twenty years ago or so and I forget what they said. I wasn't paying much attention then and I don't care much about it now.
Drudge has its top headline that reads "PUTIN CRITIC SHOT DEAD AT KREMLIN".
Makes you think that the Putin critic was inside the Kremlin when he was shot dead, doesn't it?
The story Drudge links to (which most will not get past the Drudge headline, and move on to other stories), says that the critic was walking near the Kremlin when a car drove up and shot him dead.
I caution Matt Drudge against playing these anti-Putin games. Leave those games to the globalists.
Oh, and I'm not pro-Putin. I'm anti-world-war-three.
Hugs from Chile.
It sounds like there's a lot of Liberty Lovers there this year!