Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (7) Malcolm X quote that teachers should be teaching our kids 09/20/14
- (5) Response to "More proof 9/11 conspiracy nuts really are nuts" 09/07/14
- (5) Retune your music to A444 hz or A432. 01/21/13
- (4) Teachers Still Enthrall Them 09/19/14
- (3) Time For My Nightly Jam Session II 06/11/14
- (3) Tree Hugging Libertarians Unknowingly Buy Pieces Of Chilean Hell 09/20/14
- (3) This guy might should've included his first name on his campaign signs 09/20/14
- (3) When asked if vehicle can be searched - when no crime has taken place - you say NO and the officer 09/05/13
- (3) Syrian Girl: The Truth About ISIS 09/20/14
- (2) How the Bush Administration Covered Up the Saudi Connection to 9/11 09/17/14
- (2) Irony-Actual: Sociopathic NSA Nerd gets indignant at Spy Recruiting Jobs Fair at U of NM; Doesn't like being filmed! HaHaHa! 09/18/14
- (2) Rand Paul Speaking At GOP California State Convention: Obama 'Abusing Our Laws' 09/20/14
- (1) Elizabeth Warren dogs Ron Paul on Daily Show 01/26/12
- (1) When will the dollar collapse? (Trying to Time a Gift) 09/20/14
- (1) "Die Isis" 09/15/14
The Last Hour
Irony-Actual: Sociopathic NSA Nerd gets indignant at Spy Recruiting Jobs Fair at U of NM; Doesn't like being filmed! HaHaHa!Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Thu, 09/18/2014 - 12:58
This is what happens when lawyers take over a culture: to the NSA govt terrorists, they're technically 'not' "collecting" your data, until they "access" it. So they can bulk-dragnet all data, sit on it, parallel construct[ion] it as needed, and feign ignorance. Yup.
There is so much that I want to say and it is important. This is the path that I have taken off the Federal Reserve counterfeit dollars and back to real money. The gold dollars. We don't need to use the Federal Reserve Notes anymore. Be patient with my writing and I will walk you through it.
Teachers Still Enthrall Them
Teachers still enthrall them with the story,
Of Ulysses and his glory,
How he saw the world, conquered every foe,
And set a Goddess' heart aglow,
How he tricked the Trojans with a wooden horse,
Returned to Penelope, of course,
All like some wonderful, exciting game,
Living happily ever after with fortune and fame.
The Iliad is usually omitted,
Especially the atrocities committed,
Of Priam weeping bitterly for his son,
Of Hector's body defiled,
Of multitudes beguiled,
Of the annihilation of an entire city,
Of so many slaughtered without pity.
I wanted to bring up something my son told us this evening regarding an apparent policy of the elementary school he just started attending. As a kindergartener he was innocently giving and receiving hugs from another little kinder-girl when his teacher advised them that hugging is not allowed at school. Now to some this may not be such a big deal, but to me it is.
I came across this documentary this evening. It touches on many topics bringing together science, history and religions from around the globe. It is, without a doubt, one of the best documentaries I've seen.
The cinematography and soundtrack are amazing! It's definitely worth watching on a big screen with decent sound.
It's about 2 hours long, but it seemed like 15 minutes lol
Incredible, but not surprising in the least. I agree with the commentary on the video. Scotland had no chance of breaking free, and people in "democratic" countries only have the illusion of choice.
He had his green flight suit on and when he got close to me, I leaned toward his ear and said...hey man...just so you know, none of us want you guys to go off to fight yet another war for the bankers.
He smiled and said "Thank You!"
I didn't expect him to say that so it caught me a little off guard and so I replied..."so you know that all these damn wars are for the international bankers?" He smiled at me again and said..."Oh yeah, we know...BELEIVE ME...We Know!"
It was my time to head off to the teller so I just said something like...that's great or that's excellent...and walked away.
When I got back to my car I was telling my wife about the conversation I just had with the young fighter pilot. She said, I bet he loved your shirt...I had completely forgotten that I had on one of my Ron Paul Revolution T-Shirts.
Regardless, it made my day!
I spend a lot of time in various libraries, and every year comes Banned Book Week. It is a time where libraries bring contended, restricted, and challenged reading material as much attention as possible.
While the outright banning of books doesn’t happen in America the way it does in some countries, there are still challenges publishers can face in getting books on shelves of public libraries.
Alleged ISIS Photo Controversy Engulfs Sen. John McCain
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and his aides swear the Syrian "rebels" he was pictured last year with weren’t ISIS members or supporters, and the mainstream media is by and large buying the 2008 GOP presidential nominee’s story.
But a closer look at the situation tells perhaps a different story than McCain’s office or the mainstream media have pushed.