Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (8) Irony-Actual: Sociopathic NSA Nerd gets indignant at Spy Recruiting Jobs Fair at U of NM; Doesn't like being filmed! HaHaHa! 09/18/14
- (7) Scotland Election Watch - voting now underway 09/18/14
- (5) Haven't vetted the source but this is suppossedly new video footage of the Pentagon being hit on 9/11/01 09/16/14
- (5) Huge Rally! 1.8 Million Catalonians Demonstrate for Independence! 09/18/14
- (4) Missouri officer who used Taser on teen driver says he smelled pot in car before confrontation 09/18/14
- (3) It's time to laugh a little 09/18/14
- (2) Laughing Our Way to Destruction 09/18/14
- (2) The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence 09/18/14
- (2) The NSA Thinks it Still Has Friends; Wants to Expand Surveillance 09/18/14
- (2) Mike Tyson Goes OFF On Canadian Interviewer 09/18/14
- (1) Countries Choose Independence 88% Of The Time When Put To A Vote 09/16/14
- (1) Liberty Day Challenge July 4th 2015 07/06/14
- (1) >Gold $1,225 Silver $18.55 Platinum $1,345 Palladium $825 Dollar 84.35 09/16/10
- (1) Officer Wilson testifies before grand jury in Ferguson shooting case 09/18/14
- (1) Epic Privacy Browser says 12 Trackers Blocked on DP 09/18/14
The Last Hour
I wanted to bring up something my son told us this evening regarding an apparent policy of the elementary school he just started attending. As a kindergartener he was innocently giving and receiving hugs from another little kinder-girl when his teacher advised them that hugging is not allowed at school. Now to some this may not be such a big deal, but to me it is.
I thought I'd create a thread so we can all keep up on how things turn out in Scotland.
Scottish independence: Voting under way in referendum
Scotland goes to the polls over independence
People in Scotland are voting on whether the country should stay in the UK or become an independent nation.
Voters will answer 'Yes' or 'No' to the referendum question: 'Should Scotland be an independent country?'
With 4,285,323 people - 97% of the electorate - registered to vote, it is expected to be the busiest day in Scottish electoral history.
Here is a new chart from Sharelynx showing the correlation of U.S. debt vs. the price of gold.
You'll notice an almost direct correlation between the US debt levels and the price of gold from 2000-2013.
From 2013 through the present, however, that correlation has diverted significantly.
2013 was the year when massive naked short selling of gold began taking place.
Take a look:
Senator John McCain attempted to respond to his very own gaffe by attacking Senator Paul. The comments on the Fox Facebook post are priceless…
“Sen. Paul has obviously been doing some somersaults as these beheadings took place, and the American people's opinion has shifted rather dramatically. He has even said I met with ISIS, which is patently false.”
The top comments are not looking good for John McCain...
The top 'liked' comment is, "Both parties are scared of Rand...I love it!"
Scooped AJ, they did.
It is a rare morning that Mark can sleep in, so I got dressed in the dark. The chickens don't care if I am color coordinated. Turned out I had my "I Support Ron Paul" T-shirt on. Once Mark got up, we headed to "the big city" for some supplies.
First stop was the local Farmer's Supply where I was in line behind a man in a "Don't Tread On Me" T-shirt. I had something covering my shirt, so I let my arms drop down until he could read it. We exchanged a smile that said "Glad to see you."
California is having a huge drought yet the Utah Spy Center uses 1.7 million gallons of water per day. Is anyone in California (or anywhere else) complaining about this? This definitely feels like something that should be talked about.