Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (9) The most powerful Democrat in Congress could be unseated for the first time in nearly 3 decades 03/02/15
- (8) Total Collapse End Game Scenario 03/02/15
- (6) Citizenfour - Full Movie Now Available Online 03/02/15
- (4) I told him I would not recite the Pledge... 01/12/14
- (4) Ron Paul: Shut down Dept. of Homeland Security 03/02/15
- (4) Former FBI Director Warns Of Illuminati World Control 03/02/15
- (3) Court awards Child Millions of Dollars due to Vaccine-Related brain injury 03/02/15
- (3) Pope Francis Believes Coercion Is Necessary For Compassion 03/02/15
- (3) Little Girl Feeds Crows; In Return, They Bring Her Gifts 02/28/15
- (2) U.S. Mint Sells Nearly 250 Times More Silver Eagles Than Gold Eagles In February 03/02/15
- (2) USA vs Kent Hovind begins TODAY! March 2nd 2015 02/28/15
- (2) When Will You Shrug? 03/02/15
- (2) Chicago Restaurant Tells Customers: No Phones Please 03/02/15
- (1) Frédéric Bastiat's "Two Astronomers" (vs. the Astrologers) 02/19/15
- (1) Latest YouTube Videos Posted 07/15/12
The Last Hour
In a deliberate “show of force,” federal and local police forces raided a political meeting in Texas, fingerprinting and photographing all attendees as well as confiscating all cell phones and personal recording devices.
With all the ugly news lately (an outstanding summary: http://www.dailypaul.com/334257/need-advice-flydriveortrain), I thought maybe some here could use a break. Found this sweet story on http://www.rense.com/ and posted it here under "Weird Stuff", since I didn't know where else to put it. It is kind of weird, though. Enjoy!
Eight-year-old Gabi Mann loves her corvid friends, and they reciprocate with small trinkets.
Nearly two-thirds of Millennials who identify as Republican support legalizing marijuana, while almost half of older GOP Gen-Xers do, according to a recently released Pew survey that could be an indicator of where the debate is heading.
In this WaPo piece there's no mention of Rand. Is it the beginning of a blackout or could they just not find anything solid to tar him with?
Who I was 25 years ago, does not resemble who I am today. I used to be a liberal. I voted twice for Bill Clinton, a thought that makes me cringe now. I basically believed whatever the news told me. Oklahoma City Bombing, the benevolence of the United Nations, and the need for health care reform. I basically believed whatever history or science class in college taught me. I was proud to be an atheist and heavily relied on science to explain my existence. I was confident that my views were the right views and everyone else was either misguided, selfish, or stupid.
What can I say? I watched a lot of TV.
When 2007 had come along, I had grown slightly more skeptical of those in Washington. However, I went to bat for Hillary, convinced that she was going to bring some sanity back in our Country. Hillary and sanity don't even belong in the same sentence.
Warning lights began to flash for me when the media began to actively protect and make excuses for Obama. They propped him up beyond all reason. The Democratic caucuses and eventual convention were full of corruption. This was a disease that I thought only Republicans were riddled with.
I vowed never to support Obama. Of course then I was called a racist.
I recently got a postcard saying Neilsen had chosen me to help them out with their ratings. I don't have cable or satelitte, but I still do have TVs that I do a bit of streaming on.
I came across this and found it amusing - for when you really want to send a message about getting your Orwell box out of your house:
Rand Paul on Same-Sex Marriage: I don't think we should discriminate against people who want to have a contract w/ another adultSubmitted by RandWatcher on Sat, 02/28/2015 - 22:31
Dial in at 4:20:
Los Angeles - (FOX 11) - Tensions were high Sunday in downtown Los Angeles after a 45-year-old black man was killed in an officer-involved shooting.
Police said when responding officers approached the man, he did not respond to orders, and they quickly had to upgrade to deadly force.
"He didn't have no weapon, they just shot him," a witness, Yolanda young, told FOX 11. "They could have just wrestled him down and took him to jail, but they shot him five times. "
If not for cell phone video, 47-year-old disabled veteran Douglas Dendinger could be going to prison — because of an apparent coordinated effort by Washington Parish, La. cops and prosecutors who falsely accused him of battery and witness intimidation.
As New Orleans’ WWL reports, Dendinger’s two-year nightmare began on Aug. 20, 2012, when he was paid $50 to serve a court summons on behalf of his nephew against Bogalusa police officer Chad Cassard in a police brutality lawsuit.