Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (8) Sen. Feinstein outed on Drudge as Illuminati tool - pleads "Horus help me ban guns!" 03/19/13
- (7) Rand Paul CPAC 2015 Full Speech 02/27/15
- (5) Land of the 'free'... 02/27/15
- (5) When is the Patriot Economic Boycott movement going to start? 02/27/15
- (3) Chris Matthews SMEARS Debra Medina with racist insinuations in regards to her support of interposition and nullification 02/10/10
- (3) Leonard Nimoy (Spock) Dies 02/27/15
- (2) Thomas Jefferson on why we should audit the Fed 02/27/15
- (2) Rand sticks it to Katie Couric w/ video. 02/26/15
- (1) Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor - Guns & Hard Alcohol Edition! 02/26/15
- (1) The "Impossible" Dunes of Comet 67P | Space News 02/23/15
- (1) Vaping Smoking And The Nanny State 02/27/15
- (1) "Drive Wise"... All State Insurance's new data collection device. 02/27/15
- (1) What's The Difference? Two Photos 02/26/15
- (1) Shocking video of Pasco, Wash., police killing must prompt inquiry 02/25/15
- (1) VIDEO: Senator Rand Paul Appears on Fox News' Hannity CPAC 2015 02/27/15
The Last Hour
Abby Martin interviews CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou in his home.
When asked about the common mass surveillance defense of “I’ve got nothing to hide,” Mr. Kiriakou responded, “This is exactly what they want you to think, because they’re not focused on you yet, they’re focused on somebody else. But you know what? Eventually they’re going to get to you.”
A major (perhaps the largest) overseas Sports-betting site has removed Rand Paul from the field of betting on political propositions. This is quite telling if you ask me.
I've been keeping an extremely close eye on this. Maybe he got flooded with bets. I am not sure, but the last proposition was 16/1. He is now the ONLY candidate that has disappeared from the field.
I am not going to post the link, as I don't want to compromise site rules. But it is Bovada.
Even George Clooney remains. If I trust anyone, its Vegas odds.
I have been using Firefox for a year or so, and they just asked me to congratulate them and their users for getting a federal bureaucracy (the FCC) to create "net neutrality."
I could not find any proper place to complain to them as they don't answer mail on their politics, apparently, but I did complain to the developers about it, and I've fired them.
I asked them why they thought anything good (food, healthcare, education, economics, or speech) would be better with the word "politicized" in front of it.
"Change always means more of the same: more government more looting of Americans more inflation more police-state." - Ron PaulSubmitted by legalizeliberty on Fri, 02/27/2015 - 13:29
Educational tweets of the day - 02/26/2015
"Change always means more of the same: more government more looting of Americans more inflation more police-state." - Ron Paul
Human Beings Unite!
We live in a world...
Both parties want to undermine national sovereignty & people's rights to increase corporate profits #TPP #Corporatism
Hudes went to the congressional hearing yesterday and reports back. She also provides links to:
The Fed owes us more than we owe them: https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Twitter2.27.15.pdf …
Yesterday's Hearing on the Federal Reserve with Janet Yellen https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Twitter184.108.40.206.pdf …
Looks like old Jeb Bush is bringing hired supporters by bus to flood CPAC.
Very interesting how these people play the game
Spock Dead at 83
1. Seedlings: Squashes like company, start 2 or 3 to a pot and keep them together.
2. Potatoes: They grow UP - plant them in a trench and keep piling dirt and straw on them as they grow, leaving just the top sets of leaves above ground. The places where other leaves started to grow will become roots - taters!
If Rand Paul were Commander in Chief, his strategy for fighting Islamic militants in the Middle East would start with the Kurds.
“I would arm the Kurds directly,” the Republican Senator and potential presidential candidate told Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric. The two sat down in Washington Wednesday just hours after the FBI announced it had arrested three men charged with plotting to join the Islamic State, or ISIS, and stage attacks against the United States.
Despite urging Congress to make an official declaration of war—for the first time since World War II—against ISIS last November, [http://news.yahoo.com/senator-rand-paul-calls-declaration-war-against-islamic-152703093.html] the Kentucky Senator’s reputation as an isolationist still precedes him. Dismissing that as a “mischaracterization,” Paul told Couric he’s not willing to send American troops to fight anywhere if the people who live there are not also willing to fight.