Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (5) Jeb Bush Caught Rigging CPAC Straw Poll 03/01/15
- (2) Judge Napolitano: "These ISIS suspects arrested in NY were under the control of the FBI" (video) 02/27/15
- (2) Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC Straw poll! 02/28/15
- (2) Libertarian Party Shoots Itself in the Foot once again 02/28/15
- (2) Boehner Allies Sweating Over Potential Loss of Speakership 03/01/15
- (2) More Lois Lerner Emails Recovered: ‘No One Will Ever Believe That Both Your Hard Drive and Mine Crashed Within a Week’ 02/28/15
- (2) The Jeb Bush Protest You Didn't See 02/28/15
- (1) Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and Donald Trump all booed at CPAC! 02/28/15
- (1) Norway Just deported 824 Muslims 03/01/15
- (1) Good One 03/01/15
- (1) Entire family of Gray State movie director DEAD 01/19/15
- (1) I will tell you a story about fatherhood and a warrior and an old priest. 03/01/15
- (1) The crisis is in two days. You have only $1,500 and nothing else. What do you get? 02/28/15
- (1) The 2 most realistic CPAC speeches so far, imho, have come from none other than... 02/28/15
- (1) Russian Schoolkids Assemble/Disassemble AK-74,47 02/26/15
The Last Hour
The Jeb Bush campaign bused in supporters, who were not attending CPAC, to cheers on Jeb Bush and vote for him in the annual CPAC straw poll, Breitbart News reported today. “Perhaps in fear that he didn’t have enough backers willing to show up on their own, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush’s campaign organized to bus supporters to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) to cheer during his appearance on stage and vote for him in the straw poll, Breitbart News reported.
25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush
4.3 Former Sen. Rick Santorum
3.7 Sen. Marco Rubio
3.5 Donald Trump
3.0 Carly Fiorina
2.8 Gov. Chris Christie
1.1 Former Gov. Rick Perry
0.9 Gov. Bobby Jindal
0.8 Former Gov. Sarah Palin
0.3 Former Gov. Mike Huckabee
0.3 Former Ambassador John Bolton
0.1 Sen. Lindsey Graham
ISIS? Who are they and where did they come from? Ben Swann explains in his latest great piece.
I'm afraid the Neo-Cons are going to lure the liberty-minded patriots into once again wasting their time, money, hopes and dreams (and two more years), in believing they can elect a president who can change things in D.C.
However, as we all should know by now, Washington D.C. is fully occupied by the corporate cabal. Even if Rand did get elected, he can't fight the Military-Media-Medical-Corporate-Industrial complex.
More Lois Lerner Emails Recovered: ‘No One Will Ever Believe That Both Your Hard Drive and Mine Crashed Within a Week’Submitted by SheldonFromDownUnder on Sat, 02/28/2015 - 22:08
Posted on Feb. 26, 2015 by Jason Howerton
EXCERPT: In one of the new emails, Lerner apparently wrote, “No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”
If you can believe it, here's an actual email sent by Lois Lerner: pic.twitter.com/1VY09EYaCz
— GOP Oversight (@GOPoversight) February 27, 2015
It sounds like there's a lot of Liberty Lovers there this year!
As part of his probation, Adam has to check in with his probation officer at the Santa Monica Courthouse every month. So he thought he'd film people coming out of the courthouse. It doesn't go smoothly.