Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (8) Man Sees Satan In Hell And Realizes There Is Life After Death! Near Death Experience 10/24/14
- (4) Grover Norquist Has Seen the New Reagan and It’s Rand Paul 10/24/14
- (3) Sarah McLachlan - Dirty Little Secret 10/24/14
- (3) 2 dead; 4 wounded in school shooting in Marysville, WA. 10/24/14
- (2) NASA Warns Astronauts of Electric Asteroids 10/24/14
- (2) Time For My Nightly Jam Session II 06/11/14
- (2) IRS "Wins" Vs. Tea Party Due to Judge's Ridiculous Logic 10/24/14
- (1) Glenn Beck: Not 'All That Bad' If McConnell Loses To Grimes (Audio) 10/24/14
- (1) What is my 'Status'? 10/23/14
- (1) David Stockman: Rand Paul is the one guy in Washington speaking truth to power (Video) 10/24/14
- (1) A Southerner Repents A Confession 10/24/14
- (1) Ebola: Will We Be Fooled Again? 10/23/14
- (1) Rand Paul on Panel Discussion with Eric Schmidt, John Doerr on Technology and Politics at Vanity Fair's New Establishment Summit 10/23/14
- (1) New CA Laws Take A Bite Out of the Second Amendment 10/24/14
- (1) The Putin Bullet Points (Dialogue Just Ending) 10/24/14
The Last Hour
Does everyone remember the massive scandal that was uncovered revealing a depth of illegal political bias at the IRS? They discriminated against conservative groups – primarily any group associated with the Tea Party – leading up to the 2012 election by denying them tax exempt status. The Tea Party gr0ups took the matter to the courts, correctly, expecting justice for being wronged by a government agency with a liberal agenda. However, Judge Reggie Walton saw things differently, and provides one of the most ridiculous rulings and rationales that I have ever seen in my 34 years on this earth.
I love the South and the writings of Fred Reed.
"Although it wrenches my soul to confront it, there are reasons why the South has so often been wracked by racial rioting—by outpourings of the rage of the downtrodden against an unjust civilization. However much the states of the old Confederacy may seek to deny it, they cannot. People do not take to the streets, burn their homes and cities, unless pressed beyond forbearance by the cruelty of the oppressor’s iron fist.
The doctor retraced his activities after his return.
Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola
By MARC SANTORA - OCT. 23, 2014
A doctor in New York City who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Guinea became the first person in the city to test positive for the virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with the man while he was sick.
The doctor, Craig Spencer, was rushed to Bellevue Hospital Center and placed in isolation at the same time as investigators sought to retrace every step he took for the past several days.
Putin spoke just now LIVE at the 11th meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club.
These were the real time tweets from RIA Novosti across the last 3 hours.
In order of presentation, you would start at the bottom.
#PUTIN hopes gas dispute with Ukraine will be resolved next week, vows to adhere to Russia's commitments to its gas customers in Europe
#PUTIN: Core strategic interests of Russians, Americans coincide in many ways, it should be used as basis for relations between 2 countries
I am currently involved in a Civil suit with the Georgia Department of Revenue (DoR) where they have assessed and executed taxes and penalties to the tune of $84,000 on taxes that I paid more than 10 years ago.
The years assessed were 1997-2001, and 2003. 97-99 I lived and worked outside of Georgia. 2000, 2001, and 2003 I lived and worked in Georgia, but the companies that I worked for are out of business so I cannot get the returns for those years.
Preventing Taxpaying Milk Cows from Seeking Greener Pastures
The US government continues to tighten the noose on US taxpayers.
I've started investigating web-site-for-hire folks in order to make nuremberg2.com a reality.
After reading http://www.dailypaul.com/328094/im-tired-of-war-propaganda and comments, I'm not so sure I want to "spread hate" even though the goal is to seek justice.