Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) Tom Woods: My Appeal To Ron Paul 06/11/12
- (6) Rand Paul Sketches an Alternative to Hawks Like Bush and Clinton 10/24/14
- (4) City Notorious For Revenue Schemes Under Fire After Another Kid Dies Due To Lack of Crossing Guards-City Refused to Pay for them 10/24/14
- (4) Big Berkey Rated #1 Gravity Water Filter After Extensive Testing... 10/23/14
- (3) You Will Never Guess Who Is STILL Funding Nazis 10/24/14
- (3) Sarah Palin endorses Independent, not Republican for Gov 10/23/14
- (3) Living in a parallel universe 10/24/14
- (2) Ukraine Updates II as of 10/24/14 10/21/14
- (2) Your child is being eaten by a camel - multiple choice test 10/20/14
- (2) Biggest Sunspot in +10 Years | S0 News October 24, 2014 10/24/14
- (2) New Returning Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola; It's Now In NY City 10/23/14
- (2) I Hope This Video Makes You Smile 10/23/14
- (2) How does a 50 - 49 - 1 Senate sound? Greg Orman? 10/23/14
- (1) Overview History of Banking Control - Short and Sweet for the Sheeple! 10/22/14
- (1) Do you think there might be 2 different strains of Ebola out there? 10/21/14
The Last Hour
October 23, 2014 Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin spent the early part of the 2014 midterms traveling the country endorsing conservative candidates in Republican primary races, hoping to leave her mark on the future of the GOP.
Excellent information after water testing from an independent lab...
We have the Big Berkey and love it.
I know a veteran who says "I was in places I shouldn't have been".
He doesn't talk much about the stories, but one of them was Black Hawk Down or something similar; he said he was ordered to fire at the troops we were leaving behind so they wouldn't be captured.
Imagine, that some sort of secret is worth more than a human brain which powers the Protector???
Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola
By MARC SANTORA - OCT. 23, 2014
A doctor in New York City who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Guinea became the first person in the city to test positive for the virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with the man while he was sick.
The doctor, Craig Spencer, was rushed to Bellevue Hospital Center and placed in isolation at the same time as investigators sought to retrace every step he took for the past several days.
Leave it to a Taylor Swift parody to diagnose what’s wrong with America.
Reason’s Remy responded to President Obama’s latest approval ratings — the lowest yet — with song that cleverly interweaves a series of current events.
The video plays off of Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
I am currently involved in a Civil suit with the Georgia Department of Revenue (DoR) where they have assessed and executed taxes and penalties to the tune of $84,000 on taxes that I paid more than 10 years ago.
The years assessed were 1997-2001, and 2003. 97-99 I lived and worked outside of Georgia. 2000, 2001, and 2003 I lived and worked in Georgia, but the companies that I worked for are out of business so I cannot get the returns for those years.