Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (4) Rand Paul Supporters Walk Out Of Jeb Bush Speech at CPAC 02/27/15
- (3) Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers 03/03/14
- (3) Rand Paul CPAC 2015 Full Speech 02/27/15
- (2) Breitbart: Rand Paul Responds to Ron Paul: 'Chris Kyle Was a Hero' 02/04/13
- (2) Weird Weekend Watching with Me (Goldenequity) 02/27/15
- (2) Heading out to Texas, what should I do there? 02/27/15
- (2) Funny Gary Johnson makes fun of dumb Republicans about pot 02/26/15
- (2) Karen Hudes Debunked 05/23/14
- (1) Meltdown in Venezuela (WSJ, 2/25/2015) 02/27/15
- (1) Jeb Bush Busing in supporters from the DC area to CPAC 02/27/15
- (1) Adam Kokesh threatened & detained by courthouse cop 02/25/15
- (1) The Fall of OPEC: $50 Per Barrel of Oil and What It Means For America and The World 12/10/14
- (1) Dr. Ron Paul: Liberty Report - Is Government Regulation of Internet Helpful? 02/27/15
- (1) Vaping Smoking And The Nanny State 02/27/15
- (1) Russian Schoolkids Assemble/Disassemble AK-74,47 02/26/15
The Last Hour
Spock Dead at 83
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- A determined band of supporters of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) walked out on former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) on Friday as he spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
A few dozen Paul backers -- many of whom donned red "Stand With Rand" T-shirts -- quietly made their way down the middle aisle and out the door during Bush's speech. Once outside the main ballroom at the Gaylord National Convention Center, where Bush was speaking, they rowdily gathered and denounced the man many see as the Republican Party's leading candidate for president in 2016.
Was flicking through channels and just saw it was coming up this hour. The segment will show supposed similarities, according to sexual deviant and harasser Bill's promo, between "crazy" statements or comments made by Ron Paul and Joe Biden. The promo asked "Would you buy them dinner?"
Just letting people here know.
Looks like old Jeb Bush is bringing hired supporters by bus to flood CPAC.
Very interesting how these people play the game
1. Seedlings: Squashes like company, start 2 or 3 to a pot and keep them together.
2. Potatoes: They grow UP - plant them in a trench and keep piling dirt and straw on them as they grow, leaving just the top sets of leaves above ground. The places where other leaves started to grow will become roots - taters!
Abby Martin interviews CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou in his home.
When asked about the common mass surveillance defense of “I’ve got nothing to hide,” Mr. Kiriakou responded, “This is exactly what they want you to think, because they’re not focused on you yet, they’re focused on somebody else. But you know what? Eventually they’re going to get to you.”
As part of his probation, Adam has to check in with his probation officer at the Santa Monica Courthouse every month. So he thought he'd film people coming out of the courthouse. It doesn't go smoothly.