Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (13) Ben Carson just showed major ignorance: Gay is a choice 03/04/15
- (5) On Being Useless 03/04/15
- (4) Supreme Court Justices Sharply Divided Over Obamacare Subsidies 03/04/15
- (4) "Shocking" Japanese Volcano Footage 03/04/15
- (2) Mod Suggestion Box 03/27/11
- (2) A lot of smart people here, so... Can you please tell me why these machines wouldn't work to produce energy? 03/04/15
- (2) CERN Wants a New Particle Collider Three Times Larger Than the LHC 02/08/14
- (2) We don't let 15 y/o drive but here's a 5 y/o driving a caterpillar 03/04/15
- (2) Rudy "The Gingrinch" McRomney, Ron Paul and the Useless Tree 01/24/11
- (2) VIDEO: Senator Rand Paul Appears On Fox News' "Hannity" W / Sean Hannity - 3/3/15 03/04/15
- (2) Unenthused Rand Paul Applauds Bibi 03/04/15
- (2) Cop shoots, kills (Another) homeless man seconds after arriving 03/03/15
- (2) Florida Parents Called “Book-Burning Nazis” for Questioning School Board Over New Indoctrination Curriculum 03/04/15
- (1) This does not mean that I am "Pro Putin" 03/04/15
- (1) Sheriff Mack and his family need our help! 03/04/15
The Last Hour
Sheriff’s Life on the Line
"I am the son of Sheriff Richard Mack. Some of his friends came to me wanting to help my dad by posting the following news description that they wrote:
The corruption in out court system has never been exposed to the world like this. — Around the nation, Kangaroo Courts are abusing justice and once people walk through those doors, their rights are regarded as dung and they are silenced in fear of tyrant judges and a system that has nothing to do with justice.
In this episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast, host Marc Clair is joined by Brian Aitken, author of “Blue Tent Sky: How the Left’s War on Guns Cost Me My Son and My Freedom.” Brian describes the circumstances which led to his arrest in New Jersey for transporting his legally owned guns, and how prosecutors, judges, and even his first attorney tried to pressure him into a plea deal. Brian details how the jury was manipulated to produce a “guilty” verdict, his brief time spent in prison, and what led Governor Christie to commute his sentence. Brian and Marc then discuss how this event has impacted Brian’s political views, how it has kept Brian from seeing his son for over six years, and what listeners can do to help him reunite with his son. Be sure not to miss this heart-wrenching tale of injustice on the latest Lions of Liberty Podcast.
I’ve always believed that the Benghazi cover-up was about two presidential campaigns: Barack Obama’s reelection campaign and Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign.
With his outspoken views against foreign aid and a muscular foreign policy, Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul was less-than-enthused by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech on the Iranian nuclear threat. And people definitely noticed.
Hugh Hempel is a technology industry veteran turned health care entrepreneur. In this moving talk he discusses how medicinal cannabis has enriched the lives of his ailing 11 year-old daughters. This talk will challenge your views of medical marijuana.
This video is riveting, well worth sharing.
In response, federal and state regulators are seeking legal sanctions against farmers in Maine, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and California, among others. These sanctions include injunctions, fines, and even prison sentences.
Food sold by unlicensed and uninspected farmers is potentially dangerous say the regulators, since it can carry pathogens like salmonella, campylobacter, and E.coli O157:H7, leading to mild or even serious illness.
Newaygo County, MI — The Free Thought Project has obtained video that shows a Newaygo County Sheriff’s deputy admitting that their department breaks federal and state laws.
The video is of a Newaygo County Board of Commissioners meeting that we’re told occurred in January. The videos of the commissioners’ meetings are public domain. However, this video, in particular, seems to be missing from the board’s website.
AUSTIN, TX (KLTV) -
On Monday, Representative David Simpson of Longview filed House Bill 2165, in favor of removing the prohibition of marijuana in the state of Texas. Simpson says marijuana should be regulated like tomatoes and jalapenos, among other comments.
The information released by Simpson's office is as follows: