Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (3) Lee Ann McAdoo: #EbolaMartialLaw declared in NY & NJ, as of Friday, October 24th, 2014! CBS & NY Post confirm, too. 10/24/14
- (2) Marijuana Stops Cancer Growth - Science Proving It - It's All Been Lies 10/22/13
- (2) Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America 10/22/14
- (1) Living in a parallel universe 10/24/14
- (1) Making Some Holy Noise! 10/20/14
- (1) New York doctor tests positive for Ebola: NY Times 10/23/14
- (1) For Ella...my precious baby girl... 10/25/14
- (1) If Medical Martial Law Is Declared, Should The Liberty Movement Submit? 10/23/14
- (1) CT governor declares medical state of emergency over Ebola 10/08/14
- (1) Rick Santelli Predicts Victory for Swiss Gold Initiative 10/24/14
- (1) Boyle tries to boil Jan. 10/25/14
- (1) Some of you history buffs will like these 10/23/14
- (1) Oh, and by the Way: When Govt Terrorists declare a National Ebola "State of Emergency," kiss what remaining "Rights" Good Bye! 10/03/14
- (1) Joking, but quite serious. Auto mailer conversations. I got it off my chest, Rand got a response. I hope its useful! 10/25/14
The Last Hour
Yes she said that....... Great fuel for the campaign ahead.
Story and Video Link:
By MANU RAJU | 10/23/14
Rand Paul, whose foreign policy views have become a frequent target of his GOP critics, will use a high-profile speech in New York on Thursday to urge the United States to exercise restraint when engaging in wars overseas.
At a dinner hosted by the Center for the National Interest, the libertarian-minded Kentucky senator, a potential White House contender in 2016, will argue for “limits” on U.S. engagement in military conflicts. It’s a view that runs counter to the hawks among his fellow Republicans who have called for a more aggressive American presence in hot spots in the Middle East.
“America shouldn’t fight wars where the best outcome is stalemate,” Paul plans to say, according to excerpts provided by his office. “America shouldn’t fight wars when there is no plan for victory. America shouldn’t fight wars that aren’t authorized by the American people, by Congress. America should and will fight wars when the consequences — intended and unintended — are worth the sacrifice.”
Lee Ann McAdoo: #EbolaMartialLaw declared in NY & NJ, as of Friday, October 24th, 2014! CBS & NY Post confirm, too.Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 10/24/2014 - 22:16
Last week on his talk radio program, Michael Savage got into an argument with a caller over whether California lawmakers should rename a San Francisco tunnel in honor of Robin Williams. The caller, who said he was a veteran suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), defended the move, while Savage objected to the plan, claiming that it would promote suicide.
After a lengthy argument, Savage hung up on the caller and proceeded to attack him.
I am so sick and tired of everyone with their complaints about PTSD, depression. Everyone wants their hand held and a check, a government check. What, are you the only generation that had PTSD? The only generation that’s depressed? I’m sick of it! I can’t take the celebration of weakness and depression…
Today CNBC’s Business News On-Air Editor Rick Santelli surprised King World News when he predicted a stunning victory for the Swiss Gold Initiative. Santelli also brought up Germany’s struggle to get their gold back from the United States in his powerful interview below.
Eric King: “Rick, the polling came out (for the Swiss Gold Initiative) and shocked a lot of people, didn’t it?”
Santelli: “It really did. This vote will happen on November 30th, and the Swiss National Bank, if this happens, will have to hold 20 percent of their assets in gold. They will (also) be restricted from liquidating any more gold, and they will be instructed to try to repatriate all the gold they own that is stored in other countries like Britain.
The doctor retraced his activities after his return.
Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola
By MARC SANTORA - OCT. 23, 2014
A doctor in New York City who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Guinea became the first person in the city to test positive for the virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with the man while he was sick.
The doctor, Craig Spencer, was rushed to Bellevue Hospital Center and placed in isolation at the same time as investigators sought to retrace every step he took for the past several days.
Putin spoke just now LIVE at the 11th meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club.
These were the real time tweets from RIA Novosti across the last 3 hours.
In order of presentation, you would start at the bottom.
#PUTIN hopes gas dispute with Ukraine will be resolved next week, vows to adhere to Russia's commitments to its gas customers in Europe
#PUTIN: Core strategic interests of Russians, Americans coincide in many ways, it should be used as basis for relations between 2 countries
Leave it to a Taylor Swift parody to diagnose what’s wrong with America.
Reason’s Remy responded to President Obama’s latest approval ratings — the lowest yet — with song that cleverly interweaves a series of current events.
The video plays off of Swift’s “Shake It Off.”