Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) David Stockman: Rand Paul is the one guy in Washington speaking truth to power (Video) 10/24/14
- (6) Sarah McLachlan - Dirty Little Secret 10/24/14
- (4) New Returning Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola; It's Now In NY City 10/23/14
- (3) A Southerner Repents A Confession 10/24/14
- (3) New CA Laws Take A Bite Out of the Second Amendment 10/24/14
- (3) All That Remains - Two Weeks 10/24/14
- (2) 2 dead; 4 wounded in school shooting in Marysville, WA. 10/24/14
- (2) Rand Paul Says Decision On Presidential Run Will Wait Until The Spring. 10/24/14
- (2) Please Help Me in the Final Days of My Campaign! 10/23/14
- (2) IRS "Wins" Vs. Tea Party Due to Judge's Ridiculous Logic 10/24/14
- (1) All That Remains - What If I Was Nothing 10/24/14
- (1) Politico: Rand Paul's Foreign Policy Vision Speech Today 10/23/14
- (1) Joel Skousen “No Financial Crash until the Nuclear War” 10/21/14
- (1) Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow Live 10/24/14
- (1) Big Berkey Rated #1 Gravity Water Filter After Extensive Testing... 10/23/14
The Last Hour
Excellent information after water testing from an independent lab...
We have the Big Berkey and love it.
Putin spoke just now LIVE at the 11th meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club.
These were the real time tweets from RIA Novosti across the last 3 hours.
In order of presentation, you would start at the bottom.
#PUTIN hopes gas dispute with Ukraine will be resolved next week, vows to adhere to Russia's commitments to its gas customers in Europe
#PUTIN: Core strategic interests of Russians, Americans coincide in many ways, it should be used as basis for relations between 2 countries
The doctor retraced his activities after his return.
Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola
By MARC SANTORA - OCT. 23, 2014
A doctor in New York City who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Guinea became the first person in the city to test positive for the virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with the man while he was sick.
The doctor, Craig Spencer, was rushed to Bellevue Hospital Center and placed in isolation at the same time as investigators sought to retrace every step he took for the past several days.
I am currently involved in a Civil suit with the Georgia Department of Revenue (DoR) where they have assessed and executed taxes and penalties to the tune of $84,000 on taxes that I paid more than 10 years ago.
The years assessed were 1997-2001, and 2003. 97-99 I lived and worked outside of Georgia. 2000, 2001, and 2003 I lived and worked in Georgia, but the companies that I worked for are out of business so I cannot get the returns for those years.
Does everyone remember the massive scandal that was uncovered revealing a depth of illegal political bias at the IRS? They discriminated against conservative groups – primarily any group associated with the Tea Party – leading up to the 2012 election by denying them tax exempt status. The Tea Party gr0ups took the matter to the courts, correctly, expecting justice for being wronged by a government agency with a liberal agenda. However, Judge Reggie Walton saw things differently, and provides one of the most ridiculous rulings and rationales that I have ever seen in my 34 years on this earth.
Preventing Taxpaying Milk Cows from Seeking Greener Pastures
The US government continues to tighten the noose on US taxpayers.
I've started investigating web-site-for-hire folks in order to make nuremberg2.com a reality.
After reading http://www.dailypaul.com/328094/im-tired-of-war-propaganda and comments, I'm not so sure I want to "spread hate" even though the goal is to seek justice.