Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (9) Lee Ann McAdoo: #EbolaMartialLaw declared in NY & NJ, as of Friday, October 24th, 2014! CBS & NY Post confirm, too. 10/24/14
- (4) IRS "Wins" Vs. Tea Party Due to Judge's Ridiculous Logic 10/24/14
- (2) Wow! Nurse cured of Ebola so quickly... 10/24/14
- (2) Hillary, "don't let anyone tell you businesses create jobs". 10/24/14
- (2) Man Sees Satan In Hell And Realizes There Is Life After Death! Near Death Experience 10/24/14
- (2) I know a veteran who says "I was in places I shouldn't have been" 10/22/14
- (2) Video - Rand Paul at Center For The National Interest 10/24/14
- (2) Something ain't right here. 10/24/14
- (2) Heads roll in Russia as more details emerge of Total's CEO Air crash 10/24/14
- (2) The Putin Bullet Points (Dialogue Just Ending) 10/24/14
- (2) Who was Frank Zappa? 10/24/14
- (1) New Returning Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola; It's Now In NY City 10/23/14
- (1) American Deep State: Peter Dale Scott talks to Lew Rockwell about the Secret Government. 10/21/14
- (1) Ebola is false-flag attempt to get vaccine foisted on world 10/09/14
- (1) Grover Norquist Has Seen the New Reagan and It’s Rand Paul 10/24/14
The Last Hour
This video is from July. I was on the farm and missed it, so just watched it myself for the first time. It gives a very good contrast and compare of traditional cosmology and electric universe theory as it applies to asteroids and comets. With the Rosetta landing almost here,
Today CNBC’s Business News On-Air Editor Rick Santelli surprised King World News when he predicted a stunning victory for the Swiss Gold Initiative. Santelli also brought up Germany’s struggle to get their gold back from the United States in his powerful interview below.
Eric King: “Rick, the polling came out (for the Swiss Gold Initiative) and shocked a lot of people, didn’t it?”
Santelli: “It really did. This vote will happen on November 30th, and the Swiss National Bank, if this happens, will have to hold 20 percent of their assets in gold. They will (also) be restricted from liquidating any more gold, and they will be instructed to try to repatriate all the gold they own that is stored in other countries like Britain.
I know a veteran who says "I was in places I shouldn't have been".
He doesn't talk much about the stories, but one of them was Black Hawk Down or something similar; he said he was ordered to fire at the troops we were leaving behind so they wouldn't be captured.
Imagine, that some sort of secret is worth more than a human brain which powers the Protector???
Does everyone remember the massive scandal that was uncovered revealing a depth of illegal political bias at the IRS? They discriminated against conservative groups – primarily any group associated with the Tea Party – leading up to the 2012 election by denying them tax exempt status. The Tea Party gr0ups took the matter to the courts, correctly, expecting justice for being wronged by a government agency with a liberal agenda. However, Judge Reggie Walton saw things differently, and provides one of the most ridiculous rulings and rationales that I have ever seen in my 34 years on this earth.
(TheAntiMedia) On December 12th 2013, an officer named David Barrett walked into a shell station at 10601 S. Cicero Avenue on the Southwest Side of Chicago (Oak Lawn) and began yelling at the cashier because of some kind of problem with the gas pump.
Then, an 89 year-old man named Vincent Detolve asked him to stop cursing obscenities, and the officer pushed him to the ground in response, breaking his hip and tearing his right rotator cuff.
He proceeded to cuss other people in the vicinity out some more, and then the cop left.
Leave it to a Taylor Swift parody to diagnose what’s wrong with America.
Reason’s Remy responded to President Obama’s latest approval ratings — the lowest yet — with song that cleverly interweaves a series of current events.
The video plays off of Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
United States Code, 2011 Edition Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE CHAPTER 6A - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE SUBCHAPTER II - GENERAL POWERS AND DUTIES
Quarantine and Inspection
§264. Regulations to control communicable diseases
(a) Promulgation and enforcement by Surgeon General
Robert Sarvis - U.S. Senate Candidate in VA - on How He Became a Libertarian, and Why He Deserves the Vote of Liberty AdvocatesSubmitted by Marc Clair on Fri, 10/24/2014 - 13:40
In this episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast, I am joined Libertarian U.S. Senate Candidate in the State of Virginia, Robert Sarvis! Robert describes how he came to hold libertarian views, what propelled him to enter the political arena, and why he is now running in the Libertarian Party after attempting to losing faith in the Virginia GOP. We discuss how libertarians can make a different through politics, and Robert answers some questions regarding the policy positions of his campaign. As usual, I wrap it up with a good ‘ol liberty rant!
Putin spoke just now LIVE at the 11th meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club.
These were the real time tweets from RIA Novosti across the last 3 hours.
In order of presentation, you would start at the bottom.
#PUTIN hopes gas dispute with Ukraine will be resolved next week, vows to adhere to Russia's commitments to its gas customers in Europe
#PUTIN: Core strategic interests of Russians, Americans coincide in many ways, it should be used as basis for relations between 2 countries