Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC Straw poll! 02/28/15
- (6) Libertarian Party Shoots Itself in the Foot once again 02/28/15
- (5) Only Rand and Reagan ever pulled a 3 Peat at CPAC 02/28/15
- (5) Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and Donald Trump all booed at CPAC! 02/28/15
- (2) Jew Neutrality Regulations 02/28/15
- (2) Meltdown in Venezuela (WSJ, 2/25/2015) 02/27/15
- (2) Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ 02/28/15
- (1) Chemtrails over Pensacola Florida 02-27-15 02/28/15
- (1) LOL Hayden calls himself a libertarian! 02/27/15
- (1) Scott Walker to Visit Germany, France, Israel Ahead of Presidential Run 02/26/15
- (1) Hacker Claims Feds Hit Him With 44 Felonies When He Refused to Be an FBI Spy 02/20/15
- (1) Ron Paul in Office (Kanye/Jay-Z Parody) 02/23/12
- (1) Matt Drudge is playing a despicable game here. 02/28/15
- (1) Happy Birthday, Lady Liberty 02/27/15
- (1) The US President Right Now Should Have Been Ron Paul! 02/26/15
The Last Hour
25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush
4.3 Former Sen. Rick Santorum
3.7 Sen. Marco Rubio
3.5 Donald Trump
3.0 Carly Fiorina
2.8 Gov. Chris Christie
1.1 Former Gov. Rick Perry
0.9 Gov. Bobby Jindal
0.8 Former Gov. Sarah Palin
0.3 Former Gov. Mike Huckabee
0.3 Former Ambassador John Bolton
Drudge has its top headline that reads "PUTIN CRITIC SHOT DEAD AT KREMLIN".
Makes you think that the Putin critic was inside the Kremlin when he was shot dead, doesn't it?
The story Drudge links to (which most will not get past the Drudge headline, and move on to other stories), says that the critic was walking near the Kremlin when a car drove up and shot him dead.
I caution Matt Drudge against playing these anti-Putin games. Leave those games to the globalists.
Oh, and I'm not pro-Putin. I'm anti-world-war-three.
Hugs from Chile.
With all the ugly news lately, I thought maybe some here could use a break from it. Found this sweet story on http://www.rense.com/ and posted it here under "Weird Stuff", since I didn't know where else to put it. It is kind of weird, though. Enjoy!
Eight-year-old Gabi Mann loves her corvid friends, and they reciprocate with small trinkets.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- A determined band of supporters of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) walked out on former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) on Friday as he spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
A few dozen Paul backers -- many of whom donned red "Stand With Rand" T-shirts -- quietly made their way down the middle aisle and out the door during Bush's speech. Once outside the main ballroom at the Gaylord National Convention Center, where Bush was speaking, they rowdily gathered and denounced the man many see as the Republican Party's leading candidate for president in 2016.
ISIS? Who are they and where did they come from? Ben Swann explains in his latest great piece.
I'm afraid the Neo-Cons are going to lure the liberty-minded patriots into once again wasting their time, money, hopes and dreams (and two more years), in believing they can elect a president who can change things in D.C.
However, as we all should know by now, Washington D.C. is fully occupied by the corporate cabal. Even if Rand did get elected, he can't fight the Military-Media-Medical-Corporate-Industrial complex.
I'll share mine. For much of my young life, I suffered in agony from chronic earaches. Doctors explained to me why I get ear infections more often than the average bear, but that was twenty years ago or so and I forget what they said. I wasn't paying much attention then and I don't care much about it now.
1. Seedlings: Squashes like company, start 2 or 3 to a pot and keep them together.
2. Potatoes: They grow UP - plant them in a trench and keep piling dirt and straw on them as they grow, leaving just the top sets of leaves above ground. The places where other leaves started to grow will become roots - taters!