Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (7) Two cops dead, two wounded in California shooting spree 10/24/14
- (6) Lee Ann McAdoo: #EbolaMartialLaw declared in NY & NJ, as of Friday, October 24th, 2014! CBS & NY Post confirm, too. 10/24/14
- (4) Wow! Nurse cured of Ebola so quickly... 10/24/14
- (3) Gavin Seim's newest celebrity fan club member 10/24/14
- (3) IRS "Wins" Vs. Tea Party Due to Judge's Ridiculous Logic 10/24/14
- (3) Something ain't right here. 10/24/14
- (3) Hillary, "don't let anyone tell you businesses create jobs". 10/24/14
- (2) Some of you history buffs will like these 10/23/14
- (2) Video - Rand Paul at Center For The National Interest 10/24/14
- (2) If Medical Martial Law Is Declared, Should The Liberty Movement Submit? 10/23/14
- (1) Internet Trolls - The Halloween Musical 10/23/14
- (1) Gary Johnson: "C'mon, FDA. Give us a shot." 10/16/14
- (1) Man Sees Satan In Hell And Realizes There Is Life After Death! Near Death Experience 10/24/14
- (1) When Should Citizenry defend, vs Cops? How 'bout WHILE 33 CA Oink-Oinks MURDER a Bankrobber's Hostage w/ SIX-HUNDRED Bullets!? 10/21/14
- (1) Alt. Cancer & Detox Therapies: Gerson, Henderson, BX Antitoxin, Burzynski, Budwig, IVC, Laetrile, IPT, LifeOne (Video Library) 04/20/12
The Last Hour
Leave it to a Taylor Swift parody to diagnose what’s wrong with America.
Reason’s Remy responded to President Obama’s latest approval ratings — the lowest yet — with song that cleverly interweaves a series of current events.
The video plays off of Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
Does everyone remember the massive scandal that was uncovered revealing a depth of illegal political bias at the IRS? They discriminated against conservative groups – primarily any group associated with the Tea Party – leading up to the 2012 election by denying them tax exempt status. The Tea Party gr0ups took the matter to the courts, correctly, expecting justice for being wronged by a government agency with a liberal agenda. However, Judge Reggie Walton saw things differently, and provides one of the most ridiculous rulings and rationales that I have ever seen in my 34 years on this earth.
United States Code, 2011 Edition Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE CHAPTER 6A - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE SUBCHAPTER II - GENERAL POWERS AND DUTIES
Quarantine and Inspection
§264. Regulations to control communicable diseases
(a) Promulgation and enforcement by Surgeon General
This video is from July. I was on the farm and missed it, so just watched it myself for the first time. It gives a very good contrast and compare of traditional cosmology and electric universe theory as it applies to asteroids and comets. With the Rosetta landing almost here,
Robert Sarvis - U.S. Senate Candidate in VA - on How He Became a Libertarian, and Why He Deserves the Vote of Liberty AdvocatesSubmitted by Marc Clair on Fri, 10/24/2014 - 13:40
In this episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast, I am joined Libertarian U.S. Senate Candidate in the State of Virginia, Robert Sarvis! Robert describes how he came to hold libertarian views, what propelled him to enter the political arena, and why he is now running in the Libertarian Party after attempting to losing faith in the Virginia GOP. We discuss how libertarians can make a different through politics, and Robert answers some questions regarding the policy positions of his campaign. As usual, I wrap it up with a good ‘ol liberty rant!
Putin spoke just now LIVE at the 11th meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club.
These were the real time tweets from RIA Novosti across the last 3 hours.
In order of presentation, you would start at the bottom.
#PUTIN hopes gas dispute with Ukraine will be resolved next week, vows to adhere to Russia's commitments to its gas customers in Europe
#PUTIN: Core strategic interests of Russians, Americans coincide in many ways, it should be used as basis for relations between 2 countries
It does not phase me a bit to read this article. Can you believe it again. I am sorry folks, but it should be paper ballots or NOTHING. And everyone should be required to show REAL identification. I agree with the use of a computer system to track people who voted, and check their ID, and then cross referance if thye have voted in the correct place and if they have voted yet. That is what a good computer system is for. But when it comes to casting a vote. A BLACK PEN and a piece of paper is the only way. And when they are counted...it should be video taped, and for all to see.
The Prepper's Workbook: Checklists, Worksheets, and Home Projects to Protect Your Family from Any DisasterSubmitted by Chris Souptonutski on Tue, 10/21/2014 - 16:06
By Scott B. Williams and Scott Finazzo (2 great Scotts imo)
The first section is a workbook with a cacophony of fill-in-the-blanks, food needs per family member/allergies, blood types etc, and lists of and information on basically everything you'd want recorded ahead of any general emergency scenario. Example - page 92 explains the differences between aspirin, acetaminphine and ibuprofen. Part 2 outlines specifics for 7 scenarios ranging from tornado and earthquake to riots and civil unrest.
The appendix lists websites and books by other authors on prepping, survival, wilderness cookbooks, other great sources of info online.
A great 'library return rack find', and especially to know that others in my neighborhood are planning ahead for will come what may.
avg. 4.7 out of 5 stars, 39 reviews, Free look inside on Amazon:
We are happy to report on our continued progress as people begin voting for their representative for Colorado's third congressional district! This week we had an ad in a publication based in the San Luis Valley, and I just returned from speaking to three classes of junior and senior students at Vail Christian High School - this is the greatest honor - reaching the next generation who will have many challenges, but also, many opportunities.