Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (2) Former Iowa Senator pleads Guilty to Accepting bribe From Ron Paul Campaign to Dump Michele Bachmann 08/27/14
- (2) First they say he (Foley) was just killed, then they say it was fake, now they say he died a year ago 08/26/14
- (2) Kent Hovind gets more charges. Government doesn't want him out of prison. 08/28/14
- (1) Nigel Farage talks about politicians defecting to UKIP! (Video) 08/28/14
- (1) Ben Swann Currently In FIRST Place In Shorty Awards For #journalist Category! If You Have Twitter Vote For Him! 01/25/13
- (1) WOW - Michael Scheuer Destroys Peter King and Other Israeli Lovers 08/28/14
- (1) Jesse Benton Implicated in Bribery Conviction (video) 08/28/14
- (1) Uncle Sam wants you to keep Backyard Chickens... before food stamps... 08/28/14
- (1) New computer advice needed 08/27/14
- (1) Obama Needs A War.. With.. Anything... 08/28/14
- (1) White people have no home and now your Christianity 08/28/14
- (1) Ben Swann, The Shorty Award & Why This Year is Different 01/10/14
- (1) We are slaves 08/28/14
- (1) Dimitri's heading for indictments, too! And, read the backstory of those in Ron Paul, Inc. 08/28/14
- (1) 128 Gig Encrypted Carrier Pigeons? 08/27/14
The Last Hour
California’s San Joaquin Valley is the salad bowl of the world, providing the majority of fruits and vegetables for the entire nation. But, with another man-made drought looming, the San Joaquin Valley is in danger of becoming a dust bowl unless immediate action is taken to change policies that put the needs of fish above the livelihood of people.
House Republicans have a bipartisan, comprehensive solution to end future man-made droughts, bring job and water supply certainty to the Sacramento and San Joaquin Valleys in California and decrease reliance on foreign food sources.
This Argument Is AWESOME.
You must watch and spread far and wide!
Finally, a neocon war hawk is DESTROYED by Michael Schuer!
Apparently not all city councils are thrilled with the idea of their local police department driving around “protecting” their streets with mine resistant, ambush protected vehicles straight off the battlefields in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The city council of Davis, California, a town of about 66,000 people near Sacramento, has now adopted a resolution to “tank the tank” as one protester put it, after a large crowd of concerned citizens showed up to the meeting. CBS13 reports:
He Supports All The Troops
He supports all the troops,
He's glad to see them go,
He fills them with patriotic fervor,
And sets their hearts aglow.
He conjures up a marching band,
He makes them all feel proud,
He tells them to take a stand,
And say the pledge aloud.
He tells them of the enemies,
Those filthy, evil foes,
Those foreign devils must be stopped,
And so his story goes.
Then they go in their prime,
To kill and fight and die,
Cut down before their time,
While loved ones wonder why.
His tales of glory,
Are just a story,
From forth his fetid breath,
They lead to sorrow,
And no tomorrow,
Just endless, dreaded death.
Copyright 2014 By Edward Moran
If the voters of Switzerland do choose to back their currency with gold I promise you that there will be MUCH more interest in the Swiss franc.
A gold backed currency? What a crazy concept. My bet is the market will love it. The banks will hate it, but overall the Swiss people will benefit. So will the non-Swiss who are paying attention now.
Switzerland yet again shows that it is the most sane nation-state on Earth.
(From ETF Daily News)
Russia has now officially begun selling oil to China without using the U.S. dollar as the trade medium. This is the latest step in the death of the pero dollar, and a big step in the end of the U.S. Dollar as a reserve currency.
When that happens the remaining 3% of the dollars original value will be wiped out, and financial collapse will occur.
The writing is on the wall, all we need do is to read it!
A MULTIMILLIONAIRE sports catering CEO has been caught on tape abusing and beating a defenceless puppy.
Des Hague was in the elevator of a Vancouver apartment building when he repeatedly kicked the terrified Doberman in the stomach as the terrified dog cowered against the wall.
The sickening surveillance video shows Hague yanking hard on the dog’s leash, pulling it up sharply around its neck, causing the animal to choke.
Hague is the head of Centerplate, a $6 billion-dollar company which provides snacks at sports and entertainment arenas — including the New Orleans Superdome and Levi’s Stadium in San Francisco — across the US.
Video catches Kentucky State Trooper harassing motorist. US Court of Appeals rules cop can be sued for false arrest.
Videotape proved essential for Freddie Gregory, a motorist falsely accused of traffic violations by a high-ranking Kentucky State Police trooper. The US Court of Appeals on Friday allowed Gregory to pursue false arrest charges against Lieutenant Phillip Burnett.