Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) CDC Removes Faulty Ebola Guidelines Amid Calls To “Calm Down About Ebola” 10/20/14
- (6) Socialist Party Demanding $20 Minimum Wage Insists It Should Not Be Subject To $20 Minimum Wage 10/20/14
- (4) Did you know feds will temporarily cut off all TV and radio broadcasts on Nov 9? 10/23/11
- (4) Pope rents out Sistine Chapel to Porche for corporte event 10/20/14
- (3) What is your favorite anti government quote? 10/19/14
- (3) Ebola Liberia: Island of Discarded Lab Apes; Mil. Ind. Complex & BigPharma, or Why Liberia's become a HotBed for BioWeapons? 10/03/14
- (2) Riot in Keene at Pumpkin Fest?! 10/18/14
- (2) Ron Paul: I Told You So; "Predictions in Due Time..." (IMHO, the Most Important Video EVER made about Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul) 08/21/13
- (2) The big question for the next century 10/18/14
- (2) DIY Chicken Coop... Followup; "What do you do to experience life... all the way?" 10/20/14
- (2) I'm Tired Of War Propaganda ! 10/19/14
- (2) Bill O'Reilly: 'I think Mitt Romney's gonna be the 2016 GOP nominee'; Coulter: 'I hope so!' 10/19/14
- (2) Adrian Wyllie for Governor Money Bomb! 10/20/14
- (2) My son got his 1st TOUCHDOWN today! 10/19/14
- (1) Rachel Maddow's New Rand Paul Hit Piece on Ebola 10/18/14
The Last Hour
A very emotional Moxy might be saying farewell (Ytube/Google killshot)
He's been with us since the 'beginning'... if you remember the CSpanJunkie days... log in and say thanks to a good friend of Liberty.
Watch What Happens When a Citizen Pulls Over an Unmarked Cop Car and Tells the Police Officer He’s Breaking the LawSubmitted by Ed Thinking on Mon, 10/20/2014 - 10:01
When the police see someone driving around breaking the law, it’s their job to stop them.
But upholding laws on the road isn’t a one-way street.
Gavin Seim turned the tables on a Washington state police officer in a video posted to YouTube last week, stopping the officer as the cop was driving an unmarked vehicle.
“Hey the reason I stopped you is I saw this car was unmarked,” Seim asks the officer. “Is this a registered unmarked vehicle for undercover work?”
When the officer said it was a patrol car, Seim whipped out his legal knowledge.
The socialist party in Seattle that wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $20 per hour but advertised a job last week for an experienced web developer paying just $13 per hour is now defending itself. [...]
The argument from the Freedom Socialist Party is that it cannot afford the minimum wage it seeks to impose on every commercial entity in America.
During President Barack Obama’s speech at a Maryland Democratic campaign rally Sunday, crowd members departed while he spoke — an action that “underscored his continuing unpopularity,”...
Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 10/20/14: National Service is Anti-Liberty and Un-American
Written by Ron Paul | Sunday, October 19, 2014
For years, those in favor of same-sex marriage have argued that all Americans should be free to live as they choose. And yet in countless cases, the government has coerced those who simply wish to be free to live in accordance with their belief that marriage is the union of a man and a woman.
Just this weekend, a case has arisen in Idaho, where city officials have told ordained ministers they have to celebrate same-sex weddings or face fines and jail time.
I'm calling it right now--if Rand is the GOP Presidential nominee, we'll see a 3rd Party candidate in the Presidential debates for the first time since Perot. This will be done to split the GOP vote to hand the victory to Hillary, of course because it will be a Libertarian or Right-leaning candidate. They would not dare allow a Green party candidate into the debates because it would cost Hillary votes.
"In his first two terms, Amash has made a name for himself as a maverick libertarian unafraid of bucking party leadership.
He staunchly opposes clandestine federal efforts to collect data and records from Americans not suspected of committing crimes. He does not respond to every whim of his party, which has endeared him to ardent supporters."
Dial in to 2:44 to skip the rest of the BS:
Coulter elaborates: "I think it would have to be either Mitt Romney, or Ted Cruz."
There you go, no more ebola worries - Monsatan will save us all...
Seems like there’s been an awful lot of intolerance, hatred and trolling going on at the Daily Paul lately. I dread looking at the comment section anytime a topic has been posted having to do remotely with anything religious.