Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (4) Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie 12/21/14
- (4) How a Youtube Video Helped a NY Woman Learn To Properly Deal With Rogue Police and Win $1.12 Million 12/22/14
- (2) Ben Carson Chooses Sides: Israel Wins His Allegiance 12/20/14
- (2) De-Manufacturing Consent- American Psychological Association Complicit in CIA Torture 12/16/14
- (2) It takes courage to tell the truth - Israel 911 involvement - facts & evidence 12/22/14
- (2) Rand wastes no time firing back again ! Rubio / Obama foreign policy 12/22/14
- (1) It's Your Fault DeBlasio 12/21/14
- (1) Senator Coburn - the God father of the TeaParty - Really?! 12/21/14
- (1) Checkmate: Is Russia Selling Oil For Gold? 12/19/14
- (1) Video: Americans Stand Up To Militarized Takeover (Spokane Washington Protest) 12/21/14
- (1) Paul Craig Roberts – Russia To Unleash Ultimate Black Swan Against The West 12/20/14
- (1) Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops shot dead ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner 12/20/14
- (1) Russia's NOT Selling Gold - Adds 600,000 Ounces of Gold to its Reserves in November 12/19/14
- (1) VIDEO: Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 12/22/14: Janet Yellen's Christmas Gift to Wall Street 12/21/14
- (1) Miracles do happen. My neocon dad spent 2 hours watching Ron Paul videos on YouTube. 12/20/14
The Last Hour
Russia's NOT Selling Gold Adds 600,000 Ounces of Gold to its Reserves in November
There was plenty of speculation that Russia would begin selling its gold to protect the rouble. It hasn't happened and Russian President Putin this week said the Central Bank should not sell reserve assets to protect the rouble.
Indeed, Russia added another 600,000 ounces of gold to its reserves in November.
Shocking video provided exclusively to Infowars last week set off a firestorm among Americans after a sheriff’s deputy was captured saying that armored military vehicles were needed for “constitutionalists” and gun owners.
Lest we forget how many hypocrits reside in the Republican Party...
The FOX Republican Debate in South Carolina in 2012. (Very unfriendly territory for Dr. Paul who came bearing the TRUTH).
But most in that state (home of Lyndsey Graham) don't want to hear the truth because so many make their living in the WAR industry.
God bless Dr. Paul for going into that firestorm.
In June 1936 Max Hahn and his wife Emma were on a walk beside a waterfall near to London, Texas, when they noticed a rock with wood protruding from its core. They decided to take the oddity home and later cracked it open with a hammer and a chisel. What they found within shocked the archaeological and scientific community. Embedded in the rock was what appeared to be some type of ancient man made hammer.
We've all seen a stone thrown into the water create ripples across the entire pond. And the ripples keep on going across the entire universe.
That is what that whole Beatles song was about, Across the Universe. Jai guru deva om (जय गुरुदेव ॐ), which roughly translates to: "Glory to the shining remover of darkness!"
Jai guru deva om. Be that stone. Go out and remove some darkness in the world. Don't wait for it to happen. Go out and do it, even if it is just for one person. Go make a positive ripple in this world.
The mayor of New York City spoke about the two New York City police officers that were shot and killed in their car by what is being called a "retaliation killing".
Bill DeBlasio starts off by saying; "Our city is in mourning. Our hearts are heavy. We lost two good men who devoted their lives to protecting all of us."
A couple of weeks earlier, Bill DeBlasio stated during a press conference about the grand jury's decision not to indict the officers involved in the killing of Eric Garner; "We're grieving again, over the loss of Eric Garner who was a father, husband, a son, good man. A man who should be with us and isn't."
Chris Powell Secretary/Treasurer of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) reviews the latest in conspiracy FACTS regarding silver and gold market manuipulation on Greg Hunter's USA Watchdog.
A song that takes at shot at Congress, the govt and status quo....joke at the end....
So 60 minutes is running a story tonight where they label Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma the Godfather of the Tea Party. That's bad enough, but when they said that he had the nickname "Dr. No", that was the end of it. How about interviewing someone who pissed off his own party on a daily basis? How about the real Dr. No? I am sure you can watch this on their website when it comes up
by Sen. Rand Paul
December 19, 2014
Paul is the junior U.S. Senator for Kentucky.
Let's hope cooler heads will ultimately prevail and we unleash a trade tsunami that washes the Castros once and for all into the sea.
I grew up in a family that despised, not only communism, but collectivism, socialism and any “ism” that deprived the individual of his or her natural rights.
I have no idea why, but my Dad started watching Ron Paul videos on YouTube yesterday. I was in the living room a few feet away, and imagine my surprise when I heard Ron Paul's appearance on The View playing from Dad's computer speakers. He hates The View, and until yesterday, I was pretty sure he hated Ron Paul because Fox News told my Dad Ron Paul was anti-military (sigh). Just a couple of days ago he was lamenting the millions of GOP voters who stayed home rather than vote for Romney.
He has proven that he is among the people who wish to be president at any cost.
"He showed sympathy for Israel's much-maligned settlement movement and questioned the desire among Palestinians for peace."
What an absurd thing to say. There is a lovely video posted here this morning, "The Quiet Revolution" which points out the truth: At our core, most of us want the same thing and peace is very near the top of our lists. To pretend Palestinians do not want peace is to deny their basic humanity. To pretend Israel is not an aggressor is to ignore the boundaries defined in the original treaty that created Israel.