Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (13) Duck dude gets fired for speaking the truth. Do libertarians see the danger of cultural imperialism?
- (9) Patriarch kicked off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- (7) U.S Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson
- (6) Judge Andrew Napolitano Describes Conspiracy Against US Constitution (RPI)
- (4) Have you guys seen the secret image on the five dollar bill?
- (4) Why Did God Create Gay Men?
- (4) The Long Tail of Comet Lovejoy (It's a BEAUTY!)
- (4) Bitcoin Goes On Insane Surge, Leads Police On High Speed Chase, Tense Standoff
- (3) If The Amish Are Exempt From Obamacare Tax, Why Isn't My Religion?
- (3) Former Top NSA Official: “We Are Now In A Police State”
- (3) I Like FreedomWorks. It Is A Lot Of Fun.
- (2) The Fed's Ceremonial Taper Yesterday
- (2) Hilary Woos Wall Street & Dares Elizabeth Warren to run in 2016
- (2) Roth IRA...should I pull it?
- (2) Most Viewed Posts
The Last Hour
NEW YORK – Fresh from winning a restraining order against the National Security Agency’s telephone surveillance, attorney Larry Klayman declared that the misdeeds of Richard Nixon, who resigned in disgrace, pale in comparison to President Obama’s.
“In Watergate, Richard Nixon faced impeachment for breaking into the offices of the chairman of the Democratic National Party,” Klayman told WND in an interview.
and he has delivered more "Straight Talk" than any reality TV "quack" could ever utter out of his ratings driven Bill.
I think it's important we focus more on the persons character and grow up rather than fixate ourself on their sexual orientation which has nothing to do with anything of substance here.
My 2 cents
he U.S. Army War College, which molds future field generals, has begun discussing whether it should remove its portraits of Confederate generals — including those of Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.
The main use of the collection from these [NSA spying] programs [is] for law enforcement. [See the 2 slides below].
These slides give the policy of the DOJ/FBI/DEA etc. on how to use the NSA data. In fact, they instruct that none of the NSA data is referred to in courts – cause it has been acquired without a warrant.
So, they have to do a “Parallel Construction” and not tell the courts or prosecution or defense the original data used to arrest people. This I call: a “planned programed perjury policy” directed by US law enforcement.
Most of us here know all about jury nullification already -- this video would be a good one to send to friends and family who don't already know.
BIRTHER BOOTED FROM CNN DURING HEATED NSA SEGMENT
Dec. 18, 2013 10:34am Madeleine Morgenstern
A CNN segment about a federal judge’s ruling on National Security Agency surveillance turned into an all-out battle that led to the victorious attorney in the case actually getting kicked off the air.
Yet, the lamestream left-winged media is covering up the truth. It turns out the shooter went in to shoot his debate coach over a argument over Obama.
THE HIGHLY INCONVENIENT ARAPAHOE HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTER