Let's Play A Game (FINAL) .... Part 3Submitted by goldenequity on Fri, 08/07/2009 - 22:23
Last but not least.....
What do these 19 people have in common?
1. Rep. Xavier Becerra (D) California
2. Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D) California
3. Rep. Linda T. Sánchez (D) California
4. Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D) California
5. Rep. Grace Napolitano (D) California
6. Rep. Katherine Castor (D) Florida
7. Rep. Jerry F. Costello (D) Illinois
8. Rep. Bill Delahunt (D) Massachusetts
9. Rep. Stephan F. Lynch (D) Massachusetts
10. Rep. Bart Stupak (D) Michigan
11. Rep. William Lacy Clay (D) Missouri
12. Rep. G.K. Butterfield (D) N. Carolina
13. Rep. Paul Hodes (D) New Hampshire
14. Rep. Jose E. Serrano (D) New York
15. Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D) Oregon
16. Rep. Lincoln Davis (D) Tennessee
17. Rep. Ciro Rodriguez (D) Texas
18. Rep. Jim Matheson (D) Utah
19. Rep. Robert C. Scott (D) Virginia
These 19 Democrats voted AGAINST the bailout..... which (in my book) means they had the balls (or ovaries) to stand against the oligarchy.
they have not YET signed onto HR 1207.
If they had the balls THEN...they should have the balls now.
They might just BE the ones we're missing.