0 votes

Do not hit the snooze button.......Wake UP! What the hell is wrong w/ America?

Topic: Abolition of Statism
Do not hit the snooze button.......Wake UP
There is an attack on the very Idea of freedom.by -savoy
(libertarian)
Sunday, August 23, 2009

What the hell is wrong with America? Have people gotten so complacent and ignorant that they are willing to relinquish all control and surrender their well being to the state? Remember a time when you were responsible for yourself and your family? Remember a time when people took responsibility for their own actions? Well….I don’t. This country has been in a downward spiral for longer than I have been alive. We are so far gone that people are actually accepting this corrupt, thieving, lying, murderous, tyrannical, corporate fascist state, as a leader. Some of you will call me unpatriotic or un-American for the things I am about to say. However, as George Orwell said, " In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." And to those who wish to speak negatively about my dissent, I will tell you that opposing corruption in government is the highest obligation of a patriot.

I would like to begin with why our founding fathers and the original colonists risked torture and death. They did so risk their lives to bring forth the most highly evolved form of government in the history of man, and still is to date, a Constitutional Republic. A constitutional republic is a state where the head of state and other officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens. That, my friends, was our form of government. That was what this country was founded upon. So many people are brainwashed with this idea of democracy. So many people think our forefathers gave their lives to fight for democracy.

Democracy is rule by the people, or mob rule, meaning 51 percent of the population tells the other 49 percent what they have to do. This is great for the 51 percent of people, but it is slavery for the other 49 percent. Democracy is the government of sheep, the government of easily swayed masses of idiots. What better form of government for tyrants than democracy. In this "Democracy" the tyrants can legally take away your freedom; they only have to convince 51 percent of the sheep out there to be successful at oppressing you. Democracy is the mask on the face of imperialism and oppression.

Our forefathers realized the error of democracy and therefore came up with a list of inalienable rights to which every human being was born with, i.e. the Bill of Rights. These were the only laws and the states granted power to a small federal government in order to protect these rights. This is what is called a Constitutional Republic. However, due to complacency, distraction, lack of concern, and mental degradation, these inalienable rights are no longer recognized as inalienable, they are mere obstacles on a path to tyranny.

Rest of the story ...
http://www.nolanchart.com/article6779.html




Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Fabulous reading

and a bump.

Colchester, New London County, Connecticut

many people are not asleep,

they are demoralized. they have been patiently and aggressively subverted.

" the important thing is to never stop questioning, curiousity, has it's own reason for existing..
Albert Einstien

yes, demoralized. So, find conscious and push back.

“Humans, despite our artistic pretensions, our sophistication and accomplishments, owe the fact of our existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains.”
http://www.foodincmovie.com/
http://www.dirtthemovie.org/
http://endoftheline.com

And never forget, “Humans, despite our artistic pretensions, our sophistication and many accomplishments, owe the fact of our existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains.”

This is excellent

Is there any way to get this put on the front page, because everyone should read this. It really needed to be said. What the hell are we doing?
It would seem that the media is their best tool at keeping the people asleep and ignorant. There must be something we can do to remove this advantage or abuse it to our benefit. It's time we stop playing this tickertape parade revolution and play hardball... We need to hit them below the belt and BRING THEM DOWN.

**************************************************
Only as a free man shall I perish...

**************************************************
Only as a free man shall I perish...

Great article.

Thank you!

bump

.

Prepare & Share the Message of Freedom through Positive-Peaceful-Activism.

Good piece...

bump

O.P.O.G.G. - Fighting the attempted devolution of the rEVOLution
Ron Paul 2012...and beyond
BAN ELECTRONIC VOTING!!