0 votes

Our Last Year

This is our last year for filing the illegal income tax. We wouldnt file at all..but we need the money the Fed STOLE from us. Our problems are these:
1)We moved from 1 state to another in Oct.2009
2)We sold a house on a short sale
3)We have no kids to claim..unless someone wants to loan us theirs
4)We dont have the money to pay H&R Blockhead or Jackson Spewitt
5)We dont have a clue on how to do it ourselves

Any patriots out there have any clues on how to do this? We dont want to ''owe'' them anything.
We're in OK..in Kay County..and real close to Ark City Ks.

Thank you

Trending on the Web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

You can prepare and file your 1040 online for free



Follow me on Twitter for breaking news from a libertarian perspective


Thank you

thanks for the reply..but I have been told that we will not be able to file on line..for reasons I just dont want to state in the open..(you never know who or what is lurking around here) but again..I do thank you.

I believe in Hope & Change..I Hope the government will Change
Spindale-Rutherford County-North Carolina

You can still use turbo tax ...

Just use it on an offline pc. Then print out the forms when done and mail them in. It will let you do Federal and both states, the second state may be an additional charge or download to get the forms.

I used to use it as I had a s^%t ton of write-offs and it allowed me to do my taxes over a long period of time.... lol... I worked them down to the penny...

≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make
violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy