0 votes

Voters Madder Than Ever; 63% Say Better If Congress Not Reelected!

Voters are madder than ever at the current policies of the federal government.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 75% of likely voters now say they are at least somewhat angry at the government’s current policies, up four points from late November and up nine points since September. The overall figures include 45% who are Very Angry, also a nine-point increase since September.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/02/voters-ma...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I wonder if these traitors

I wonder if these traitors will now claim that 75% of the American people are "anti government"?

They are not anti-government, they are disgusted with the criminals, political prostitutes, and agents of foreign powers who are serving as our "public servants".

It is these gangsters who are truly anti-government. They have contempt for our Constitution and for the rule of law. They sell their favors to special interest. And they have no allegiance to our nation.

I am not talking about ALL of our politicians, It's the 90% that make the other 10% look bad!

They are beginnig to realize the jig is up!

We are out of money and the possibility of a tax revolt grows louder everyday.

Remember....

We have a hell of a lot more people in our country out of work, they now have the time to pay attention to what the politicians are doing in Washington, personally I think that is a good thing. They now see all the crap that has been going on, and are paying attention. I had a guy in my business the other day telling me he was so sorry he voted for Obama. He said Obama was supposed to bring our troops home, Obama was going to change the way things are in Washington D.C. and stop Lobbyists from ruling our country, he told me, Obama has not lived up to any of his promises, and he was so angry with Obama, and the whole democratic butt-holes, he was going to vote for anyone other than a dem the next election. Some folks are waking up, and they are the Obamabots, thank God, is all I can say.

Yeap

I just hope it's not too late!

bigmikedude's picture

Doh!!!!

Did you guys skew that poll too?

People are mad as hell and all I got to say is

It's about time, or it may be too late!