Rachel Maddow's HypocrisySubmitted by bigsurjune on Sat, 05/22/2010 - 22:08
Paul Watson on the AJ show made a great point about Rachel Maddow that I think needs further review. Rachel works for MSNBC which is owned by GE and Microsoft. Well, as most of you know, GE is a bomb and military hardware maker. So she is fine with collecting a salary from a bomb maker whose products are dropped on brown non-Christians in the Middle East to exterminate them but Rand Paul's views are racist? Her hypocrisy is shocking! Email her and let her know: email@example.com
* NBC: includes 13 stations, 28% of US households.
* NBC Network News: The Today Show, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, NBC News at Sunrise.
* CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft); Court TV (co-owned with Time Warner), Bravo (50%), A&E (25%), History Channel (25%).
*The "MS" in MSNBC means microsoft. The same Microsoft that donated 2.4 million to get GW Bush elected.
* GE Consumer Electronics.
* GE Power Systems: produces turbines for nuclear reactors and power plants.
* GE Plastics: produces military hardware and nuclear power equipment.
* GE Transportation Systems: runs diesel and electric trains.