Is it a "religous" thread?Submitted by jruss133 on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 12:40
Is it just history?
And Elohim spoke all these Words:
1. ‘I am YaHUaH your Elohim, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
You shall have no other elohim before My face.
2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the Earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, Yahuah your Elohim, am a jealous Elohim, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
3. You shall not cast the Name of Yahuah your Elohim to ruin, for Yahuah will not hold anyone guiltless who casts His Name to ruin.
4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it qodesh.
Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to Yahuah your Elohim.
On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days Yahuah made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day.
Therefore Yahuah blessed the Sabbath day and made it qodesh.
5. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land Yahuah your Elohim is giving you.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not adulterate.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
"If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve Me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be My spokesman.” - Jer (YermeYahu) 15:19
"What nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this Law, which I set before you this day?" (Deuteronomy 4:8)