$ilver $hines. Hard Money Made in USA. E G Griffin & Phil Hart, Rep. Idaho MiningSubmitted by Mark Twain on Tue, 09/28/2010 - 12:52
Real Constitutional Money
"Thin Air" Seen in Background as Contrast
"The Monetary System & Idaho Silver Gem Act"
Money put in terms that folk can follow. Nothing complicated about it. Gold, Silver and other commodities have value. This is common knowledge, common sense told to me directly from my elders.
Front Page News? Naw. Just common sense.
Topics covered: Money has value
- Commodity value used to back money.
- Metal is practical as money.
- Metal is not scarce.
- The earth still holds the vast amount of wealth
- Bankers control paper "Legal Tender." Not you.
- Bankers want Gold & Silver too!
- Bankers keet their Gold & Silver in their vault.
- Bankers want you to use their "Paper Currency" as "Legal Tender."
- Mentions Creature from Jekyll Island.
- Creation of US Fed Reserve System.
- Empire made of paper Bank IOU Notes.
- US dollar money morphs into US Dollar Note (you owe bank).
- Idaho Silver Gem Act, sponsored by Phil Hart, Idaho Rep.
- Use in commerce.
- Pay taxes.
- Tax holiday for crating metal refining operation.
- Northern Idaho has a 100 year history as the world largest Silver producing region.
- Refining left town.
- Now foreigner are refining our Idaho Gold & Silver.
- Foreigners send back their loose change.
- Idaho wants refining back.
- Idaho seeks hearty folk to make money.
- Make real hard money. Gold & Silver.
- Refining metal tax free. Holiday!
- A store of value.
- Legal coin introduced without loan...
- Without prejudice.
- Your rights reserved.
Yes, Gold & Silver may lie in Banker vaults, just as sure a bankers lie. Some might even be left in Bank vaults. Ownership is questionable. People own stuff. Banks, like other large companies are legal fiction. Corporations.
Please, help others return to a common sense view of monetary systems. Gold & Silver are practical mediums of exchange. Real money.
By far, most Gold & Silver are still resident in mother Earth. Takes hard work getting it out for you to spend it.
Paper note "Legal Tender" is a promise. Kept or not, a promise is a promise.
Hard money allows exchange goods without a bank. Once proper coins are minted, exchange is between buyer & seller. Nothing more. Nothing less. Tell those you love.
PS: Still mourning loss of life along the mighty Mississippi River. Very bad news reported this week & posted on DailyPaul. I apologize that my sense of humor as taken a temporary leave of absence. It will return.
Submitted by IMissLiberty on Sun, 09/26/2010 - 16:24.
I saw the Headline...
And was expecting a post by our friend, Mark Twain.