Adam Kokesh & Jim Traficant to Appear at Freedom Law Conference 2011 in FebruarySubmitted by bobbyw24 on Mon, 01/24/2011 - 16:43
Annual Conference Aims to Uncover Controversial Topics Banned by Major Media
Conference will be hosted by Freedom Law School covering a wide range of controversial topics such as income tax hoax, 9/11 controversy, IRS fraud and much more. Conference starts February 18-21, 2011 at Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, California.
January 18, 2011 -- This time of year is one of the busiest for Freedom Law School as they prepare to put on their Annual Freedom Conference. Every year, its founder Peymon Mottahedeh, and a host of volunteers, spend many hours not only putting the event together, but arranging unique speakers that will educate the public to issues affecting Americans every day.
Mr. Mottahedeh has had speakers covering a wide range of topics such as health, freedom, and the financial crisis. This year, with the shift of power going from one party to another, the American People told us that they are fed up with the way things are going in this country, and we are going to do something about it. This year, Mr. Mottahedeh will address just that.
This year's conference focuses on freedom, uncovering the truth, and exposing the true nature of what the corrupt politicians are trying to do to us. The Mass Media shifts aside these types of stories, but Freedom Law School will spread them for everyone to hear.
This year's conference is at the Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, California from February 18-21, 2011 (Friday to Monday). The main event and banquet dinners include speaking engagements by:
* Congressman James Trafficant - as a former Congressional Representative from Ohio, Mr. Trafficant will inform us how the United States is freefalling into an economic collapse of epic proportions, but there are remedies to fix this.
* Joe Banister - Ex-IRS Special Agent will share how he quit his job after the IRS failed to show any law requiring the average American to file and pay personal income tax.
* Sheriff Richard Mack - Richard Mack is the former Sheriff of Graham County, Arizona. He successfully defeated the Brady Bill Gun Control Law in the U.S. Supreme Court. He will share how the County Sheriff is America's last line of defense against tyranny and oppression.
* William Rodriguez - National hero and the last survivor out of the North Tower will share his heroic story on how he saved hundreds of lives on 9/11.
* Stewart Rhodes - Founder and Director of the Oathkeepers, this Constitutional Attorney will share why we shouldn't stand aside and just let the Government disarm America and strip Americans of our Constitutional rights.
* Adam Kokesh - Former U.S. Marine who served seven months in Fallujah, Iraq. He will share about his experiences there and how his time during the war shifted his ideology from Blind Patriot,to Revolutionary Winter Soldier against the current war in Iraq.
Both Friday and Monday will have special all day classes with the President and Founder of Freedom Law School, Peymon Mottahedeh along with legal experts: Shawn O'Connor and Dave Wellington.
The Friday class will cover the US Constitution and Income Tax, and how the law does NOT require the average American to file and pay an income tax.
The Monday Home Mortgage class is a class no home owner should miss! It will enlighten you on how the banks have been defrauding home owners, and how you can prevent and stop a home foreclosure even if you stopped making monthly payments.
For more information or to pre-register for the main event, banquets, or classes, please visit