Confirmed via Google Trends: Ron Paul Won! Don't let media steal your election!Submitted by Mark Twain on Fri, 04/29/2011 - 15:18
Spoke w/ Jerry Day, Jerry Day Productions today. Delightful!
Look what Jerry Day has already produced about Ron Paul's Liberty Message showing on YouTube.
Jerry Day starred in his production shown in our DailyPaul theater:
"Media Caught Lying." Ron Paul won! Ron Paul won rating based on folks interest as shown by Google Trends. The cast of the usual suspects "are toast" without their media" barrage. Blitzkrieg (Lightning War)!
Today, Jerry Day was yet again taken aback by the deception of the media...
Reports of my demise are an exaggeration. - Mark Twain
He is willing to work with us on production of high quality public service announcements, suitable for broadcast.
May we have a conference call with DailyPaul film editors to help guide Mr Day & wrestle w/ funding questions to cover his costs of production. He would like to know about branding... Please comment if you are willing to consult on this matter.
- Ron Paul, DailyPaul, Political, Public Service, TV, Web...
- Should we consider including our DailyPaul brand?
- DailyPaul management would have approval rights. If we fund it, we could have copyrights.
We can arm with knowledge of the "1927 Public Service Announcement" law which states, "In the Public Interest" broadcasts are required for air-wave broadcast licenses. PSAs are an annual $10 industrial tax-write off." Are we getting our money's worth?
Please respond. The more interest Jerry Day sees, the more urgency he will place on the project.
- His Ron Paul documentary has about 1/4 million views on his "Jerry Day" YouTube channel.
- His "USA Census Documentary" has about 2 million views.
- His interest in "Ron Paul, 2012" is "Priceless!"
- DailyPaul members, please comment here on what you would like to see in quality broadcast production about "Ron Paul, Google Trends, etc."
- Jerry Day suggests paring down to 1 minute, Public Service Announcement format that would allow DailyPaul members to present a first-class foray into the public service announcement theater. We would present through our network of friends to local broadcast stations.
Please inform us what you want to see come of Jerry Day's fine work.
------ Mark Twain Commentary on Jerry Day Video & PSAs ------
- Beg via email, DailyPaul Member
- Drink fresh ground coffee black.
♠ Adventures of Sempiternal & Mark Twain ♠
♠ There's gold in them hills. ♠
Next town over is Hollywood. Bring a wagon. Jerry Day, JerryDay.com Media Productions will very likely have much to offer. I would be pleased to start with a letter or conference call to him. My name will add to the excitement... I will mossy along for the adventure. Have horse. Will travel. Imagine calling him with news that I would be willing to take time out of my chaotic schedule to help him produce stellar statistics.
Imagine the shock waves around the world to find that Mark Twain is actually behind statistics... Even it ain't true.
Jerry Day has a most excellent presentation. You could simply offer to offer his documentary on some of your local TV stations & expect some success. Imagine the lighting strikes you could target... such as those @ 4:00 - 4:30
Jerry Day is certainly willing to produce even more compelling productions. What he did was fantastic. Imagine where we could go. Further note, his business is in line to do what we seek... Produce & broadcast media coverage.
Here is my card, for your records:
♠ Have horse. Will Travel. ♠
♦ Dr Ron Paul, 2012 __♦__ Mark Twain, to be continued... ♦
---- Further DailyPaul Commentary on Jerry Day & PSAs ----
Liberty is free!
Popcorn for your buckboard load of friends: one silver dime... 10¢...