Gary Johnson should run for New Mexico SenateSubmitted by free.alive on Tue, 05/24/2011 - 13:51
1) There is an open seat
2) He's already won statewide - twice
3) He's getting no traction so far in the Presidential Primary
4) He might not be let in further debates
5) He's pro-choice, meaning he could never win the GOP nomination
6) He could jump in now and easily be the front-runner. The best GOP fundraiser so far only has $303,000. http://fec.gov/disclosurehs/HSCandList.do?electionYr=2012&ca...
7) This would be totally winnable, and is probably the only chance that either the GOP could win the NM Senate seat, and that we'll get another Liberty advocate in the Senate in 2012.