2 votes

Gallup Poll: Romney, Palin, and Paul Leading GOP Field

by Thomas Johnson
Thursday, May 26, 2011

In a poll released May 26, 2011 by Gallup, Romney is leading the GOP presidential field with 17%. Romney is followed by Palin at 15% and Paul at 10%.

Romney leads among college graduates, conservatives, identified Republicans, weekly church attendees, Catholics, and is in a tie with Palin for the Protestant vote. Palin leads among nongraduates and those who attend church less often. Paul leads among moderate/liberal and the all important Republican leaning swing vote. No other candidate leads in any polled grouping.

Read the rest of the article: http://www.nolanchart.com/article8699_Gallup_Poll_Romney_Pal...



Trending on the Web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I think this is a good thing

I think this is a good thing considering how early it is in the primary season and also, voters that choose Paul don't stray unlike some who are for the candidate of the moment.

Yes, and Palin doesn't appear

Yes, and Palin doesn't appear at this time that she will run. This would put Paul tied for 2nd with Gingrich. This is far better than what we faced last time...much better. We will pull even more support this run and get the message out even further.

================
Who is John Galt? Vote ███ ███ 2012!

The Gallup poll shows 1 thing we should all let sink in....

The Gallup poll shows 1 thing we should all let sink in....

Ron Paul only has 10% of republicans. The other 90% go to neocon candidates, or Tea Party candidates that would:

1) continue our foreign policy of US Petro-Dollar Hegemony (You will use the US Dollar to buy and sell oil or we'll bomb you), and,

2) continue the Hamiltonian love for central banking money printing.

Gallup may or may not be accurate, I don't know, but it is a poll that we can't flood.

That doesn't mean every voter

That doesn't mean every voter supporting them is per se a neocon though. It is all about education.

================
Who is John Galt? Vote ███ ███ 2012!

I find it hard to believe that Romney leads among conservatives.

.. true traditional conservatives that is. These people who call themselves conservative are in reality neocons(ervatives).
.
No suprise though that Palin leads among the uneducated.
.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
Friedrich Nietzsche

I thought it was funny that

I thought it was funny that Palin lead with the uneducated as well :P

================
Who is John Galt? Vote ███ ███ 2012!

I should have not said

I should have not said uneducated, but non-college grads :P

================
Who is John Galt? Vote ███ ███ 2012!