Five Reasons Why Ron Paul Should Never Become President - Huff PoSubmitted by AtlasHugged on Sun, 09/04/2011 - 19:42
1. Paul would restrict abortion based on anecdotal "evidence," rather than science.
2. Paul has dreadful views regarding personal liberty and fundamental rights
3. Paul would threaten the independence of the federal judiciary.
4. Paul wants to repeal historic legislation that was responsible for curtailing racial and sex discrimination in the workplace and for prohibiting racial discrimination in places of public accommodation.
5. Paul wants to erode the power of voters by repealing the Seventeenth Amendment
Details in the article. I guess we should get to commenting.