Negatives of Each GOP CandidateSubmitted by jmiller_42 on Fri, 10/07/2011 - 15:46
I have been compiling a list of reasons I've been hearing for each of the top candidates. Take a look and help me out if you have some to add.
1. Executive ordered mandatory HPV vaccines , then maker gives campaign contribution/ It doesn’t get any more scarier than this
2. Used to be a democrat. Was part of Al Gore’s campaign/ I guess it does
3. Pledged not to run for president, all the while orchestrating his bid for the presidency/ If you lie about even your intention to become president, why should anyone trust you.
4. Signed law to give illegal immigrants tuition money./ Sounds like tea party to me
5. Bilderberg group/ Even more scary. I wish I could list more, but I’ve limited myself to five.
1. Romneycare/ Big Government. Need I say more
2. Flip flop on abortion/ Don’t worry Mitt, it’s not that important anyhow
3. Flip flop on gun control/ Am I noticing a pattern here Mitt?
4. He wants to control other countries’ governments/ Nothing like spreading freedom
5. Name your topic flip flop/ There seem to be quite a few out there
1. Used to be part of Federal Reserve/ So that’s why you’re not very excited about getting rid of the federal reserve.
2. 9-9-9/Cain wants to lower some taxes, but wants to introduce a whole new tax for the government to pull even more money from our pocket books. Don’t believe the hype, he is more of the same. Cain wants to do away with the current tax code and replace it with MORE. Maybe not higher rates, AT FIRST, but it will create more ways to tax people, and in turn need more government oversight to run. Look into the future when you have the IRS and the new ICS (Internal Consumption Service) and the next time a democrat gets in office WHAM 9-9-9 becomes 20-20-20. Redistribution of wealth at its finest. Look back at the start of the Federal income tax, there were some who wanted to put a cap on the percentage to just a few percent, but everyone laughed at them and said the rates would never go up. Look where we're at today! Let's just trust old ex Federal Reserve Herman to make sure this 3 way tax won't get out of control
3. 2 weeks before the collapse, Herman Cain was writing that the Economy was in GREAT shape./ Sounds like the man for the job to me.
1. Too old/ Rides on 20 mile bike rides in Texas heat
2. Not a good enough voice/ Didn’t realize we were voting for the next American Idol
3. Looney, crazy, kooky/ Name calling is the first sign of someone that is unable to defend their position or accusation.
4. He’s an isolationist/ A lie being sold by the media and the war happy sect because if they called him a non interventionalist (which is what he really is) they would have to recognize themselves as interventionalists.
5. He can’t win/ Even if this would be true, it is a sad reason to vote for someone else. Ask people who helped vote in the last few presidents, being on the winning candidates side isn’t all it is cracked up to be.
Hopefully this helps out in your conversations with supporters of other candidates :)