Sign Bomb a Success! Here is What's Next!Submitted by sobrdup on Tue, 10/11/2011 - 16:06
Our first nationwide Sign Bomb on October 10th, 2011 was a success!!!
We've energized our base and shown people Ron Paul CAN WIN!
Around the country we got hoots, hollering, and honks as we had over 600 groups set an unofficial sign waving World Record! There is growing recognition Ron Paul is a serious contender. Any doubts people have about Ron Paul's ability to win should be evaporating!
Our Sign Bomb Video went from 0 to over 2,000 views in just over 24 hours!
Here is some local press we received:
So what's next?
RonPaulSignBomb.com has shown us the way:
The next nationwide Signbomb is Saturday, November 5th (remember, remember the 5th of November) 11:00 - 1:00 local time.
This time it's up to us to organize locally, using hubs like ronpaul.meetup.com
And we shouldn't stop there!!!
Just as we have Moneybombs approximately monthly, we should have Signbombs! This is how we differentiate ourselves from other candidates.
How many Mitt Romney Sign Bombs will there be? How about Cain? You could probably count them on one hand if not zero!
That's because supporters for all candidates except Ron Paul are lukewarm at best. And you can't BUY our enthusiasm!
We're doing great with Moneybombs. Ron Paul has been able to take his campaign to mainstream level, with professional organization, advertising, and traveling. But this may not be enough. We raised more funds than many candidates in '07 including John McCain early on, and we didn't win. Money can only take you so far. We need to take the message direct to the people.
We need to step up our ground game at the grassroots level! We all know this is our last chance to get Ron Paul elected president. We need to throw everything at this election we've got. We need more not less. We need to canvas. We need to talk to neighbors, co-workers, and relatives. We need delegates, and we need more Signbombs!
I propose a Signbomb on the Saturday immediately after every scheduled Moneybomb, from 11:00 - 1:00 local time. The only exception is the one November 5th. Every month these should get larger, with some the biggest happening just as we get into the primaries/caucuses January through March 2012. View our current Sign Bomb county standings.
Most voters begin paying attention late, but things are beginning to heat up! We're at around 10% in national polls. Let's keep our momentum growing!!!
Moneybomb / Signbomb Schedule:
* August 20th - MONEYBOMB www.RonPaulBirthdayBomb.com (happy birthday Ron Paul!)
* September 17th - MONEYBOMB www.ConstitutionDayBomb.com (couple this event with the distribution of constitutions?)
* October 10th - SIGNBOMB www.RonPaulSignBomb.com (Monday 4:30pm to 6:30pm local time)
* October 19th - MONEYBOMB www.BlackThisOut.com ( donate against the media censorship of Ron Paul!)
* November 5th - SIGNBOMB www.RonPaulSignBomb.com (Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm local time)
*November 11th - MONEYBOMB www.VeteransDayBomb.com (during this event lets also focus on taking real actions to help our Veterans)
* December 16th - MONEYBOMB www.BostonTeaPartyBomb.com (let's take over the Tea Party once and for all)
* December 17th - SIGNBOMB www.RonPaulSignBomb.com (Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm)
* January 10th - MONEYBOMB www.CommonSenseMoneyBomb.com (celebrating the most popular pamphlet of the American revolution)
* January 14th - SIGNBOMB www.RonPaulSignBomb.com (Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm)
* February 21st - MONEYBOMB www.PresidentsDayBomb.com (here's to President Ron Paul)
* February 25th - SIGNBOMB www.RonPaulSignBomb.com (Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm)
* April 19th - MONEYBOMB www.RevolutionMoneyBomb.com (celebrating the anniversary of the "Shot Heard Round the World" and start of our revolution for independence)
* April 21st - SIGNBOMB www.RonPaulSignBomb.com (Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm)
* May 30th - MONEYBOMB www.MemorialDayBomb.com (honoring those who have fought for this nation)
* June 2nd - SIGNBOMB www.RonPaulSignBomb.com (Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm)
So what does everyone say?
(Thanks for posting this on front page, Michael!)