Whats up with the Black out of Ron PaulSubmitted by rcon1 on Sat, 10/15/2011 - 17:57
Whats up with the Black out of Ron Paul
The foundational control of global power players, that’s what. To understand the scope of this predicament I’ve come to a understanding the major power players’ are The Fed, the American branch of the global banking syndicate which out right controls the money of this nation. Without the Fed the whole house of cards comes a crashing down. The military, Pharmaceutical, Banking, government industrial complex is built entirely upon iron fisted regulatory public private partnerships kept in place by regulations and policies of the Federal government financed by printing dollars on demand of the Federal Government. So called non governmental organizations (NGO’s) funded by tax exempt foundations made up of CFR globalists pick our politicians to run to Washington and vote on bills written by the cartels lobbyists that keep the system in power and the corporations profitable by crowding out fair competition through regulation. We get only to vote for the hand picked vetted yes-men and yes women these global criminals allow in the club. If Ron Paul gets traction and dare I say even wins the presidency would throw a giant monkey wrench in this well oiled machine and they aren’t going down easily.
We can’t vote for any change if we can’t pick our representatives. The Ron Paul campaign is proof positive that America is doomed to continue down the road of poverty if we cant put in place a president that would really be government “By the People.” His philosophy and principals would certainly restore America across the board and support for him should be unstoppable in a representative republic we live in. The only explanation he’s not the outright front runner is simply the other side wont allow it.
If 1% of the population can convince the other 99% that 30 years of declining living standards is a good thing were in really big trouble. Out sourcing, in sourcing off shoring, massive illegal immigration and devaluation of the dollar all mixed in with trillion dollar hand outs to Wall Street bankers adds up to 20% unemployment sure seems we the people could use a little representation in Washington. Ron Paul revolution is big, very big and a good chance the shake up America needs is possible.