Why Ron Paul's plan to restore America is the greatest hope for American prosperitySubmitted by lovvvveΩ™ on Mon, 10/17/2011 - 14:37
Regardless if the wars, entitlements and bureaucracy are right or wrong, we cannot afford them.
Whether you agree or disagree with Paul, you must understand that our economic problems are preventable, and we cannot move forward until they are fixed. Our country will go broke, and our currency will loose even more value if Ron Paul is not elected to Restore America Now!
• Ron Paul's plan ad
• Ron Paul's plan to restore America 10/17
• Ron Paul Plan To Restore America Press Conference
• Ron Paul discusses plan on CNN
• Ron Paul’s Economic Plan: Cut 5 Cabinet Agencies, Cut Taxes, Cut President’s Pay
• Unofficial Ron Paul brochure
Why Ron Paul's plan is for the good of the masses:
• Unless we end the Federal Reserve the wealth disparity in the US and the wars in the middle east will continue (read further for explanation) this is the single most important policy held by Ron Paul, he is the only candidate who will End the Fed. He wrote a book regarding it, and has held this position for over 30 years. You must understand, the root of all our problems (pay attention OWS) are the banks, which are facilitated by the Federal Reserve and their anti-capitalist bailouts. We cannot see ANY progress in any aspect of American social or economic policy until it is eliminated, as until it is eliminated we will always be in debt and not be able to afford anything! The Federal Reserve is responsible for the current economic conditions resulting in the unemployment in wealth disparity recognized by OWS.
• Ron Paul is the only candidate who was against the bailouts, this would have allowed these corrupt banks to fail, and smaller local banks and credit unions to flourish.
• Ron paul is the only candidate who is against the wars in the middle east which has killed and injured US citizens and middle-easterners alike, whilst endangering US national security.
• Ron Paul is the only candidate who wants to end the Federal Reserve, America's single greatest cause of wealth disparity, whose policies led to the subprime housing crisis and the impending economic collapse we see today.
• Ron Paul is not for destruction of government or progress, he believes in the rule of law and the constitution more than any other candidate.
• Government subsidized healthcare only causes the cost to rise, as healthcare providers are given an incentive to increase the costs of their care, to be eligible for additional government funds. The same goes with college-aid, corn subsidies (which is perpetuating an unhealthy diet, and thus rising healthcare costs), etc. Ron Paul is the only one who will phase us out of these programs before they collapse - they are unsustainable and will crash, it is in our best interest to dismantle them in a controlled manner for the easiest transition.
• Ron Paul understands this, and this is how he was able to predict the housing crisis.
End the Federal Reserve
• A well documented argument on how the Federal Reserve depends on oil being traded in US dollars for it to sustain any international demand and thus value. Ron Paul advocates a gold standard to eliminate this dependence, and permit economic stability. Countries that have tried to abandon trading oil in US dollars include Iraq (pre-invasion), Libya (pre-invasion), Iran, Syria and North Korea (refuses to import oil with US dollars). Unless we are eased off this system, the US dollar will collapse at some point - this will result in a hyperinflation hellscape, where fuel costs spike and thus limit food and other essentials.
• Ron Paul predicts the subprime housing crisis in 2001 and post 9/11 loss of civil liberties
• A cartoon explaining how the Federal Reserve and IRS were deceptively created in 1913 - and how we cannot get out of debt until this system is eliminated. The Federal Reserve is a private corporation creates money with debt inherent. It is owned by the regional Federal Reserve banks, which are in turn owned by wealthy bankers (pay attention OWS, this is your enemy).
• A scholarly explanation of the Federal Reserve
• Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2 Trillion in Secret Loans
• US debt mathematically impossible to pay back
• "Don't blame American appetites, rising oil prices, or genetically modified crops for rising food prices. Wall Street's at fault for the spiraling cost of food...Not only does the world's food supply have to contend with constricted supply and increased demand for real grain, but investment bankers have engineered an artificial upward pull on the price of grain futures. The result: Imaginary wheat dominates the price of real wheat, as speculators (traditionally one-fifth of the market) now outnumber bona-fide hedgers four-to-one." - Foreign Policy (Goldman Sachs is a part-owner of the Federal Reserve, they would not be able to make these risky investments without it)
• Will the 'Age of America' end in 2016?
• Ron Paul on Where The Bailout Money Went... Foreign Banks and McDonalds?
• Ron Paul calls out Herman Cain on Federal Reserve
• More Americans than Chinese can’t put food on the table
• Bank of North Dakota, A model for America? (How a state central bank results in high employment and budget surpluses)
• When Faith In U.S. Dollars And U.S. Debt Is Dead The Game Is Over – And That Day Is Closer Than You May Think
• 6 Months before assassination JFK attempts to dismantle the Federal Reserve; after he is killed, the order is abandoned
• Ronald Reagan explains why we need the gold standard (he was also shot to)
• Federal Reserve "looses" $9 trillion
• Federal Reserve bailouts amount to $12.8 Trillion (this is what causes inflation)
• Federal Reserve Wants to Monitor Facebook, Twitter *oh hai Fed*
• Leading economists predict US collapse imminent due to Federal Reserve policies
• Post Dollar Collapse Scenario (food shortages, martial law)
• Ron Paul: Dollar Collapse Will Bring Down U.S. Empire
• Judge Napolitano Discusses The Folly of the Federal Reserve
• Infographic: Why the Federal Reserve is responsible for the: poor economy, stratification, bank bailouts, and wars that have energized OWS
• Your tax dollars at work, unconstitutionally
Failure of Present Government to Serve the People:
The current institutions of government do not exist to protect you, they exist to prevent genuine competition, and craft regulations favorable to large companies. They exist to preserve profits without regard for human life. Ron Paul is against these unconstitutional measures.
• The pharmaceutical industry benefits the most from Obamacare (wonder why drugs are so much cheaper in Canada)
• FDA approved Vioxx kills 28,000 people
• FEMA does not allow volunteer firefighters to aid in fighting Texas wildfires
• Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex
• US taxpayers could be on hook for Europe bailout
• America's allies begin to turn to China for leadership
• EPA fails to protect residents from water toxins, permits radiation
• The Military Industrial Complex in Five Minutes
• ABC News - US military planned to provoke a war with Cuba by hijacking a commercial jet and blaming it on Cuba
• FOX News - Jacqueline Kennedy Reportedly Believed Lyndon B. Johnson Behind JFK's Assassination
• Operation Ajax, the US overthrows Iran's democratic government in the 1950's for oil access
• Inside the Department of Education: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
• Has No Child Left Behind Pushed Creativity Out of the Classroom?
• CDC Gardasil Vaccine linked to 68 deaths
• FDA suppresses a proven cancer cure (30% cured with no side effects by FDA's own standards, FDA stating in lawsuit that the efficacy of the medicine was not in question) at the request of pharmaceutical companies
• Social Security is bankrupt
• TSA Molests 3 Year Old Child at Chattanooga Metro Airport
• Vietnam War - Agent Orange deforms and disables vietnamese babies, and effects US service-member's health and offspring
• 60 Minutes - Secretary of State Madeleine Albright says deaths Of 500,000 Iraqi children is "worth it" (regarding pre-Gulf War sanctions)
• 2006 study estimates an additional 655,000 Iraqi civilians dead since 2003 invasion
• Who will stop AIPAC?
• WSJ - FBI uses "Stingray" to track cell phones
• FDA raids raw milk distributor
• NYPD arrests hundreds and pepper-sprays unarmed females at OWS
• JPMorgan Chase donates millions to NYPD prior to mass arrests at Occupy Wall Street
• COINTELPRO a program where US agents go undercover to discredit political movements
• In WWII US government forcibly imprisons 110,000 Japanese-Americans by executive order
• 9/10/01 $2.3 trillion dollars missing from DOD
• House panel approves broadened ISP snooping bill (All visited URLs to be retained for 1 year)
• WSJ - Congress contemplates draconian punishment for Internet lies
• Imminent war with Iran planned (historical context)
• 1990 Kuwaiti nurse who's congressional testimony (alleging Iraqi soldiers invaded Kuwaiti hospitals and destroyed incubators) was faked. The "nurse" was revealed to be the ambassador's daughter and she was coached and scripted by Hill & Knowlton a NYC public relations firm. This false testimony was cited numerous times by United States senators and the president in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.
• BBC reveals the US backing and staging of Al-Qaeda
• FDA won't let food producers label their products GMO-free
• ACLU 2/3rds of Americans live in constitution free zone
• Under the guise of piracy fighting, US House proposes internet censorship, not only is this unconstitutional, it won't work, piracy will just move to the underground internet (onion routing, etc.)
• Gulf of Tonkin incident used to justify US intervention is Vietnam never happened (declassified government documents)
Freedom will permit the most prosperity and thus is the most compassionate policy. Even if you disagree with this, the Federal Reserve, will lead us all into poverty if it is not eliminated.
• Former FEMA director agrees with Ron Paul
• A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Peace
• CMS: House bill increases health care costs (government programs only incite private providers to raise prices on services, as they know they can count on the government for reimbursement)
• Ron Paul "Life" Ad
• Some supporters are weary of Ron Paul's plan to cut a large amount of federal government research funds. Recall that these funds are distributed by the same instrument that has bailed out the banks and generated regulation favorable to corporations. With these cuts, the money does not disappear, it remains in control of the states' and people, offering states a chance to direct research funds in a manner advantageous to their state.
• Ron Paul addresses concerns about libertarian ideology including: the gold standard, explains how the Federal Reserve's inflation hurts the poor, how America's great universities were created by private capital, how historically in America churches and charities provided free health-care, environmental issues and social issues.
• Jesse Jackson says Big Banks Screw Students as The Fed Helps the Banks
• Ron Paul: The truth about my student loan plan
• Your Dept. of Education at work, in 2009 the for-profit University of Phoenix earned nearly $3.8 billion in revenue, and 86% of it came from the U.S. Department of Education
• A List of Arguments Against the Market and Freedom With Replies Proving Freedom Prevails
• CNN - Ron Paul wins both tallies at GOP straw poll in Iowa
• Ron Paul is #1 in Ohio (10/22)
• Ron Paul is #1 in Iowa (10/17)
• Judge Nap - Ron Paul could win GOP nomination
• Ron Paul takes 3rd in national poll (10/15)
• Ron Paul is 2nd in Q3 2011 fundraising for GOP
• Ron Paul wins Values Voter Summit Straw Poll
• Ron Paul wins CA GOP straw poll
• MSNBC - Ron Paul dominates debate according to popular opinion
• African-American writers support Ron Paul
• 9 Presidential Traits That Make Dr. Ron Paul the Most Electable Candidate
• Ron Paul Wins NH Young Republicans Straw Poll
• U.S. Rep. Ron Paul receives more military donations than Obama
• Rasmussen Reports - Obama 39%, Paul 38%
• Chuck Norris says if Ron Paul says a Politician is dishonest he will choke them unconscious
• Rush Limbaugh endorses Ron Paul's economic plan
• Sean Hannity defends Ron Paul
• HuffPost - Ron Paul can Win
• HuffPost - The Top 10 Reasons Why Dr. Ron Paul Is the Only Rational Choice
• Jesse Ventura wants to be Ron Paul's 2012 running mate
• Vince Vaughn support's Ron Paul's mission to end the Fed
• The Project for Excellence in Journalism releases study proving Ron Paul is being ignored by the media (8/17)
• The Project for Excellence in Journalism releases study proving Ron Paul is being ignored by the media STILL (10/17)
• Ignoring Ron Paul Has Reached Comic Proportions
• Media Bias montage
• Ron Paul predicted Osama Bin Laden's location in Pakistan in 2003 (found in Pakistan in 2011)
• After 9/11 Ron Paul proposed to send special forces to pursuit Osama Bin Laden granting them the use of necessary and appropriate force, not start a war, this would have accomplished the official mission and saved lives and money
• Michael F. Scheuer, former CIA Bin Laden unit chief, defends Ron Paul's foreign policy stance
• CIA Bin Laden Chief Michael Scheuer: We were attacked because of our government
• Obama essentially cedes part of Arizona to Mexico, Ron Paul would never allow this to happen
• Imagine Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!
• Judge Napolitano: Killing US citizen Anwar al-Awlaki is Unconstitutional & Against American Values
• Veterans against the war
• AP Poll: 1 in 3 vets sees Iraq, Afghan wars as wastes (10/5/11)
• Report: U.S. won’t keep any troops in Iraq (Ron Paul said we could just march out, he's right again!)
• A vote for anyone else is a vote for another 10 years in Afghanistan - Afghan war is still only halfway, says general
• Judge debunks latest Iran plot - Feds admit Iranian government had no knowledge; US agents set up plot and entrapped suspects; 17th plot executed in this matter
• Saddam statue toppling revealed to be a staged incident
• 10/21 Iraq does not renew US troop presence past 2011
• Jewish website details why Ron Paul is the best choice of Israel
• The FBI has built a massive network of spies to prevent another domestic attack. But are they busting terrorist plots—or leading them?
War on Drugs:
• Ron Paul: "I hate the war on drugs a lot more than I fear drugs themselves, and I hate drugs."
• 5 Years After: Portugal's Drug Decriminalization Policy Shows Positive Results:
• 1 in 100 U.S. Adults Behind Bars, New Study Says
• US is arming Mexican drug cartels
• ATF sells weapons to Mexican drug lords as part of "Operation Fast and Furious" weapons are linked to death of US border patrol agent
• African-American woman explains why the war on drugs is racist, and why she supports Ron Paul, not Obama
The other Republicans aren't patriots:
• Herman Cain's 999 tax plan is revenue neutral, no tax-revenue will be lost, no spending will be cut, and the burden will be shifted from the wealthy to the middle-class
• Cain: 9-6-9 for managers of private equity funds, 9-9-9 for everyone else
• Herman Cain’s deep ties to Koch brothers key to campaign
• Bloomberg investigation alleges Koch subsidiaries paid bribes, sold to Iran (illegal trade)
• RevolutionPAC - Ad reveals truth about Romney and Perry
• Reuters - Wall Street cash shifts to Romney from Obama
• C-SPAN - Mitt Romney says "corporations are people"
• Washington Post - Romney worth up to $264 million
• MSNBC - Rick Perry requires forced vaccine inoculations after lobbied by manufacturer
• CDC - Vaccine linked to 68 deaths
• MSNBC - Rick Perry SuperPAC plans to spend $55 million to win nomination
• Mitt Romney consults John Holdren, President Obama's assistant for science and technology, on global warming - Holdren previously recommended de-developng America and forced sterilization
Obama is not a patriot:
• TIME - President-elect Obama Urges Congress Not to Block the Bailout
• NY Times - Obama breaks another pledge, accepts money from lobbyists
• African-American website details why Ron Paul is better than Obama
• African-American explains why all African-Americans should vote for Ron Paul, not Obama
• FOX News - Obama's Science Czar Considered Forced Abortions, Sterilization as Population Growth Solutions
• Ron Paul predicts Obama troop withdrawal lie - recall Obama increased troops in Afghanistan and started a war in Libya, recently he has sent troops to Uganda
• Democratic university professor is shocked by the honesty of Ron Paul's foreign policy statements, says Obama would not be this honest
• Tom Woods debunks Democrats' attacks on Ron Paul
• US Vets continue to die in combat or become brutally maimed
• Libya before and after
• NY Times - Don't believe the Iraqi troop withdrawal myth - U.S. Planning Troop Buildup in Gulf After Exit From Iraq
• NATO airstrikes killing and maiming Libyan children (graphic video)
• Clinton credited with key role in success of NATO airstrikes, Libyan rebels
• Obama and US leadership did not want to withdraw US troops from Iraq, the withdrawal was prompted after the Iraqis basically kicked us out, by not granting US troops immunity
• Uganda: Oil Reserves Rival Saudi Arabia's, Says U.S. Expert
• Salon - The killing of Awlaki’s 16-year-old son
• Awlaki Family Protests U.S. Killing of Anwar Awlaki's Teen Son
• Complete overview of Ron Paul's position on the issues:
• Attacks on Ron Paul are debunked
• Has any other candidate done an AMA with Reddit? Ron Paul did!
• Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust
Face it America, this is our last chance, even if you disagree with some of Ron Paul's domestic policies (and by consequence would rather support 3+ unjust wars instead of the possibility of some social program changes because you think American life is worth more than middle-eastern life) we will not have a country with a strong economy if the Federal Reserve continues it's destruction of the economy, and then we will have nothing because the American voters stubbornly held on to the fantasy that the government could print money to fund its debt and entitlement programs.
The wars are not patriotic, the Fed is not patriotic. Liberty always prevails. Stop the global terror in the name of US citizens and end the Federal Reserves' backing of corrupt banks destroying our financial system, let them fail so responsible banks can take over.
"With your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent." - JFK
Regardless if the wars, entitlements and bureaucracy are right or wrong, we cannot afford them.