10 - Reasons to NOT support Romney 2012Submitted by 4Constitution on Tue, 11/01/2011 - 14:28
The true leader of our country should be Ron Paul. I am sure that you folks can come up with many more besides the few I have posted here. In all my research and spending hours of time going over his voting record the one true choice: Ron Paul 2012!
Romney is leading in NH as of 12-19-2011! We need to do our groundwork! Please post other items here and lets get on this!! Ron Paul needs to go into the 1st 5 states very strong!!
1) Met with Obama regarding the healthcare law, but in many recent campaign speeches he has told the public that "Obama should have asked me" He goes on to tell the audiences that he would have told him it was an utter failure and not endorsed it. However, Romney it has been reported completely endorsed the healthcare bill stating, as a way of “expanding coverage to all our citizens.”
2)on several occasions said he was pro-choice and for many many years. However, in 2007 he came out saying, "I will be a pro-life President "Which is it and how can we trust him? Too many questions regarding him.
3)gleened support from several most sought-after uncommitted donors, who have joined Bush administration veterans and other stalwarts of the Republican establishment in backing him as the Republican field settles. This is the elite and the establishment supporting Romney, more of the same that we have had for years.
4) And Mr. Romney has also picked up the support of two Republican financiers who once supported President Obama: Daniel S. Loeb and Clifford S. Asness, both outspoken hedge fund managers who in recent months have sharply criticized the president and his fiscal or regulatory policies. More of the same!
5)Changed his position on Global warming now saying, "we do not know what causes global warming" Which is his position? We do not know. He is a chameleon to the goal of becoming President and we have no idea where he stands on both serious seemingly unimportant issues.
6)been 47th in Job creation, but they report his strong suit is the Economy! 47th out of 50 does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling that this man will create jobs, if he could not do it for his state, how in the world is he going to do it for OUR nation.
7)His background in the world of private equity -- in which he made money even when his clients didn't. He does not seem to mind, he is unethical.
8) lacked the conviction to become President and he lacks a "core". Romney has a lot of trouble with woman voters.
9) been part of the Corporate Elite for a very long time. "After several years of tremendous profits for Romney and his fellow investors, and hardship for the company’s workers, Bain shut down several plants, leaving hundreds of workers without jobs. In the end Bain Capital’s involvement with Ampad forced the company to file for bankruptcy and left over 500 people without jobs." Bain and Ampad are just two companies that have had dealings with Romney. He has been called a "Corporate Raider".
10) not had huge support from the Republican party, they have a "key bloc of Republican voters whose ambivalence has turned the GOP nomination contest into an erratic mix of roller-coaster ride and dating game. They flirted with Donald Trump and then embraced Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) before jumping on and off the Rick Perry bandwagon. At different times they yearned for Govs. Mitch Daniels of Indiana and Chris Christie of New Jersey and, always, some have cast a longing eye in the direction of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin.The one point on which they have been most consistent, however, is their resistance to the candidate who has been making his case the longest: former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney."
Someone posted this below, thought it should be in the post:
25 Solid Reasons why Mitt Romney won't win!
1. Obamacare was modeled after RomneyCare in MA
2. As governor he hiked taxes, fees and fines dramatically
3. Romney as governor increased spending by 20% in 2 years!
4. Al Gore praises Romney for being a global warming believer
5. Supports Cap n Trade, a policy that would devastate America
6. As governor came in second to last in the country for job creation
7. Supports TAARP
8. Flooded MA with liberal democrat judges
9. Believes in Amnesty for illegal immigrants
10. Received advice from Obama's Science Czar Holdren on Global Warming and mandatory abortions.
11. Supports limiting the 2nd amendment via gun control legislation
12. Was "more pro choice than Ted Kennedy" before he was prolife, which is/was it?
13. Was for gay marriage before he was for civil partnerships.
14. Set up a 527 committee funded by GEORGE SOROS (puppetmaster)
15. Raised more lobbying funds that the whole GOP combined!
16. Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, BOA, JP Morgan, Citigroup, give him more donations than Obama, and don't forget, Banks made more in 2 years under Obama than Bush's whole presidency! Who will he be beholden to? We know that answer!
17. Endorses anti-union laws (middle America won't like this)
18. Working at Bain Capital, he stripped company of their assets, sold them off, and fired workers in masse!
19. Like 2008, his support is capped at 20%
20. Hurts pro-family causes with legislation and appointments
21. Provided Taxpayer-Funded Abortions for copay of $50.
22. Since the bill became law, the state’s total direct health-care spending has increased by a remarkable 52 percent. Medicaid spending has gone from less than $6 billion a year to more the $9 billion. Many consumers have seen double-digit percentage increases in their premiums. Could you or America afford this?
23. Has yet to sign the Susan B. Anthony List pledge to defend life and defund Planned Parenthood nationwide
24. He believes in CORPORATE PERSONHOOD, "corporations are people too"
25. He flip flops so much, shares the same donors and advisors as Obama, he is definitely a RINO, trying to continue what Barack Obama has done to America