30 Solid Reasons Why Herman Cain can't Win (share please)Submitted by emptyeternity on Tue, 11/08/2011 - 09:16
1) The investigation into election and campaign fund and law violations....
2) Bankrupting employee pensions at Aquila and getting sued for it.
3) Endorsing Alan Greenspan architect of the Real Estate Bubble.
4) Funneling over 100k in individual campaign donations to his company to purchase his book.
5) Not knowing China had nuclear weapons - whooops!
6) Godfather success story is based on his laying off 300 employees and closing 1/3 of the stores. The company never had growth or expansion afterward, it even lost 50% of its sales. How is that for success?
7) Breaking FEC laws on allowing a non profit to use funds for political purposes.
8) Dismissing the 08 downturn of the economy and then endorsing a stock during the downturn that lost 80% of its value costing investors hundreds of thousands $$
9) Donated to Mitt Romney's 08 campaign and actively worked promoting Romney. Stating openly he would willingly be Romney's VP.
10) Altered his "tax" plan to allow for hedge funds to make more.
11) Wants a gradual 23% unconstitutional national sales tax.
12) Pulling the race card 3x's - Blaming others for his personal drama
13) Not wanting to audit the Federal Reserve
14) Voting for Clinton and Lunching with Henry Kissinger
15) Twisting and flipping on the issues till we are dizzy
16) Not knowing how to amend the Constitution
17) No Military, foreign policy or law/court background what so ever.
18) Border security is something to joke about and his border security plan mirrors Rick Perry's down to the "Boots on the Ground Stance"
19) Proposing Opportunity Zones where SOME Americans will be exempt from Income Tax
20) Surrounding himself in his personal life with long term staunch Democrats which support Barack Obama.
21) An Economic plan that mirrors one in SIM CITY video game
22) Being Anti Abortion - making it illegal BUT advocating Pro-Choice - it is the woman's right to choose (I still haven't figured this one out). - So it would be illegal but it would be ok if the woman chose to do it..?? HUH?
23) Was against a flat tax before he was for it
24) Backed by the Koch brothers
25) Represented Whirlpool at a Security & Peace Partnership (North American Union) summit in Canada in 2007
26) He supported TARP
27) He supports the UN-Constitutional Patriot Act
28) Herman Cain's 999 tax plan is revenue neutral, no tax-revenue will be lost, no spending will be cut, and the burden will be shifted from the wealthy to the middle-class
29) Bloomberg investigation alleges Koch subsidiaries paid bribes, sold to Iran (illegal trade)
30) His blatant flip-flop away from the Constitution with the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki. First he believed al-Awlaki deserved a trial, then he fully supported his assassination without an indictment or any form of due process.
RESEARCH YOUR CANDIDATE MORE!!
note: this was taken from my earlier thread www.dailypaul.com/185463/herman-cains-dirty-laundry-list-share, Herman Cain's Dirty Laundry,
special thanks to Brenda Baggins