Paulinate Twitter Day - November 23, 2011Submitted by legalizeliberty on Wed, 11/23/2011 - 14:13
"The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing" -- Albert Einstein
"Be the change you want to see in this world" -- Gandhi
"Have fun with the revolution" -- Ron Paul
Friends of Liberty!
Many Americans use the Twitter social network every day. Some of them are already supporters of Dr. Ron Paul but many others are yet to be educated about the good doctor and his powerful message of restoration of the Republic -- the message of Liberty peace and prosperity.
Let's make November 23rd the day Ron Paul's name is seen by hundreds of thousands of Twitter users in America.
24 hours of constant Paulinating. Millions of twitts educating people helping elect Ron Paul as president.
What do we tweet?
Ron Paul quotes. Ron Paul videos like the ones from this link
Anything from the front page of the Daily Paul website.
One more thing to remember.
Hashtags can be used to help reach more Twitter users.
Here are a few samples:
Please help spread the word about this event.
Thank you so much!
My Twitter account:
Here are some Ron Paul quotes people can use:
- The only success the Fed has had in maintaining full employment has been on Wall Street where it props up crony banks
- We must not allow the out-of-control Department of Homeland Security to impose an East German-like police state in the US
- Since its creation in 1913, the Federal Reserve has presided over a 98% decline in the dollar's purchasing power
- Throughout history empires have always overextended themselves through conquests & wealth transfers leading to eventual collapse
- I’ve said many times day of reckoning comes when fiscal and monetary tricks no longer work & there are no buyers for our debt
- I am confident we will see Congress move toward ending our unconstitutional wars. The American people are demanding no less
- We need to stop allowing secretive banking cartels to endlessly enslave us through monetary policy trickery
- We need to stop expensive bombing campaigns against people on the other side of the globe and we need to bring our troops home
- The government has managed to run up $61.6 trillion in unfunded liabilities, which works out to $528,000 per household
- Stealing somehow becomes legitimate when the government does it
- Government has run up a huge debt in the name of the American people, who are sick and tired of being on the hook for it
- Despite what we hear from the cheerleaders in government and in the media, the economy remains in a complete shambles
- Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference
- Can we accept that liberty is more important than the illusion of state-provided security?
- Do we really want to live in a world of police checkpoints, surveillance cameras, and metal detectors?
- To give decent standard of living for the American people & restore the vibrancy of the U.S. economy, it is time to end the Fed
- Constitution is not some aspirational statement of values it is the basis of our Republic & our principal bulwark against tyranny
- Fed secrecy is a red herring it serves to distract so the special interests that benefit from the Fed policy never become known
- Staggering creation of dollars will ultimately hit the middle class & poor with a cruel devaluation of their savings & earnings
- True money the one money that has existed for 6000 years that outlasts all the paper money & all the fiat currency, that is gold
- I think it is a good idea that we don’t have the taxpayers bailing out eternally institutions that are bankrupt
- We’re in over 130 countries, 900 military bases. It’s unsustainable
- What we are accepting and putting up with at the airports is so symbolic of us just not standing up and saying enough is enough
- Was it not once considered patriotic to stand up to our government when it’s wrong?
- Deficit spending is a tax on future generations, and politicians who create deficits should be exposed as tax hikers
- In a free society, the government’s job is simply to protect liberty – the people do the rest
- The effort to overthrow state oppression qualifies as true patriotism
- The purpose of government is to protect the secrecy and the privacy of all individuals, not the secrecy of government
- Jefferson, Madison, and Washington explicitly warned against involving ourselves in foreign conflicts
- Federal Reserve has defrauded every one of us by destroying the value of our money
- When we cede even a fraction of sovereignty to an organization like WTO we can hardly hope to become more prosperous or more free
- Every government, democratic or not, is capable of tyranny. We must understand this if we hope to remain a free people
- We are not yet living in a total police state, but it is fast approaching. The seeds of future tyranny have been sown
- We must not allow the disastrous results of corporatism to be ascribed incorrectly to free market capitalism
- Examination of the policies pursued by the Obama administration & his allies in Congress shows that their agenda is corporatist
- Blame rests securely on the shoulders of the Federal Reserve and the special interests they should not be looked to for salvation
- Hard times due to a wave of hyperinflation will eventually find its way to our streets & I am fearful of how Americans will react
- With a fiat monetary system, the sky is the limit for how much debt a government can place on the backs of the people
- Some governments even borrow money to oppress their citizens, and then expect them to pay for their own oppression with interest
- Governments that are supposed to be of the people and for the people routinely incur debts against the people
- Global military industrial complex benefits from deals made by their friends in the central banking community
- Greece may spend more than it saves from austerity measures on arms deals with Germany, France and the US
- The last thing big government proponents want is for peace to break out in the world
- Billions of tax dollars from hardworking Americans are ending up lining the pockets of corrupt Afghan officials
- Official unemployment is pushing 10% and getting worse. Real unemployment is over 20% according to the free-market economists
- Americans would be safer richer & freer if our government would simply look to Constitution and respect the boundaries it has set
- Unless grassroots Americans take action, federal agencies like TSA will continue to bully us and ignore our basic freedoms
- As we've seen with TSA, federal “security” has more to do with humiliation and control than making us safe
- Moral arguments aside we must stop sending hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign governments when our economy is in shambles
- How can we justify to the unemployed and underemployed in the United States the incredible cost of maintaining a global empire?
- Above all, the theme is liberty. The goal is liberty. The results of liberty are all the things we love
- Sometimes it seems like we are living in a dystopian novel like 1984
- Government must never use force to mold behavior, manipulate social outcomes, or tell other countries how to behave
- Government must obey the law that it expects other people to obey
- All forms of involuntary servitude are prohibited not only slavery but also conscription forced association & forced welfare
- Aggressive wars, even when called preventative, and even when they pertain only to trade relations, are forbidden
- Government may not claim the monopoly over a people's money and governments must never engage in official counterfeiting
- Individuals are responsible for their own actions; government cannot and should not protect us from ourselves
- Government may not redistribute private wealth or grant special privileges to any individual or group
- Justly acquired property is privately owned by individuals & groups & this ownership can't be arbitrarily voided by governments
- Rights belong to individuals, not groups; they derive from our nature and can neither be granted nor taken away by government
- All peaceful, voluntary economic and social associations are permitted; consent is the basis of the social and economic order
- How erratic the US must appear when we shower a dictator alternately with dollars & bombs
- The American people are not in sync with the assumption that we must commit ourselves endlessly to being the world's policemen
- Resistance to illegal and unconstitutional usurpation of our rights is required. Choose which course of action we should take
- Liberty once again must become more important to us than the desire for security and material comfort
- One special interest that we should be working for, and that would solve just about all of our problems, and that is our liberty
- The American people have made it clear that they don't want federal government to interfere with their access to dietary supplements
- The only stimulus our economy needs is sensible government policies. A sound money system, low taxes, & a low regulatory burden
- The great Austrian economist Ludwig von Mises understood that government could destroy wealth but never create it
- A single world government is the ultimate goal of all social egalitarians who are unconcerned with liberty