What Ron Paul Stands ForSubmitted by Hard Work on Tue, 01/03/2012 - 15:01
Let's keep it simple and break down what Dr. Paul stands for, so all those who come to see can get the truth and not the spin or ad hominem attacks.
From my viewing him for a number of years, this is the essence:
- Strict adherence to the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- Strong opposition to the U.S. federal government debt.
- Strong opponent of undeclared wars, nation building, and using our military as policeman of the world.
- Supporter of a strong national DEFENSE.
- Very strong advocate of individual liberty for all.
- Strong opposition to police state measures.
- Strong opposition to cartelized control of the currency.
- Opponent of the federal government "war on drugs".
- Opponent of federal income taxation and the idea that the government owns our income.
- Adherent to Austrian Free Market economics and does not believe in government economic intervention.
- Is highly opposed to government bail outs of failed crony enterprises.
Please feel free to add to the list of what is the essence of Ron Paul and his positions.