Opposing the FUD in SCSubmitted by Jane Aitken on Mon, 01/16/2012 - 10:59
Longer piece to come which will be sent to major media.
FACTS which must be used to correct media malfeasance:
1) Paul has never threatened to run third party as they are still claiming - but if they don't stop this, blowback will cause him to lose. People are sick of voting for the lesser of two liberal, banker backed candidates.
2) Paul's electability numbers (47%) against Obama are just as good if not better than Romney's - yet it was being promoted that people feared he had no chance against Obama, even this morning on the radio. (I sent email)
3) Paul's positions are being misrepresented by the fake Tea Party Nation and Judson Phillips will not correct his voter guide which he is sending all over. (I've seen far-fetched claims that Paul wants abortion on demand paid for with federal funds, open borders and other such nonsense)
4) Romney has bought his way into the primaries -- paid for every endorsement from NH officials, as well as Pawlenty and soon Huntsman who will drop out and endorse him today.
5) Of all the leaders in the NHTPC, only ONE endorsed Romney and it is suspected that he also retired her campaign debt. Fully 20 of us publicly endorsed RP, including myself, the founder of the Coalition.
Even with no third party candidacy -- blowback's gonna be a bitch for Romney!