GAG! - *Right now*: Gingrich attempts to con Tea Party out of fiscal responsibilitySubmitted by brooks.popwell on Mon, 01/16/2012 - 16:54
- lots of red meat about Obama being "weak" on foreign policy
- lots of lame sensationalism: "I would debate Obama without a teleprompter and he would lose miserably"
- wearisome and empty historical references and patriotic cliches
- **NO** explanation about HOW he would solve the debt
- **NO** indictment of last 10 years of Republican overspending
- **NO** mention of his big-spending record (that contradicts his no-entitlements big-talk)
DON'T BE DECEIVED, TEA PARTY!
Gingrich is a serial liar in his personal and government life.
He WILL stand on your Tea Party stage and smother you with wonderful platitudes...
And he WILL go to Big Government Washington and settle right back in with his K-street buddies from the '90s.