A Book That I’ve Written for UsSubmitted by Allan Stevo on Wed, 02/15/2012 - 15:59
My name's Allan Stevo. I’m a writer from Chicago. I’ve posted on Daily Paul once or twice before, and I’ve been mentioned here several other times. In 2008, I campaigned for Ron Paul in nine states, and in three so far in 2012. I’ve spent most of that non-campaign time these last three months writing a book for Ron Paul’s grassroots supporters - How to Win America for Ron Paul and the Cause of Freedom in 2012 is based on my more than two decades of political participation in Chicago and on my passion for Ron Paul’s views of liberty.
Over the next few weeks, I’m going to post excerpts from that book on Daily Paul as well as a few other pro-freedom websites. My motivation for writing this book are twofold:
1. I know that we can win the nomination in August in Tampa; I know that we can win the White House on November 6; and I know that President Ron Paul can walk in the front door of the White House on January 20, 2013. We are perfectly positioned to win and to help correct course in America.
2. Our movement is doing well, but not well enough. I see that we, the grassroots, are failing at being effective enough at scoring this win for Dr. Paul in 2012. For those interested in it, the book is a way to become as effective as possible in securing the nomination for Ron Paul by using effective strategies and discouraging less effective strategies. As Ron Paul gets more successful and more threatening to the establishment it is important for us to step forward even more fervently. In these increasingly difficult times, where victory is so close and our opposition feels so threatened by us that they grows more disagreeable, I find inspiration in the personal motto of Ludwig von Mises “Do not give into evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it.” Now is the time to re-examine our efforts and push even harder, even more effectively.
You can buy the book at the website of the Amazon subsidiary that published it. It will go on sale at Amazon.com in about a week.
In the upcoming weeks, when I’m not out campaigning on Ron Paul’s behalf, I’ll be posting articles on the following topics:
- The Great Debate: How Ron Paul’s Candidacy Will Reshape America
- The Brief Version: How To Win America For Ron Paul and the Cause of Freedom in 2012
- Ron Paul Supporters and Democrats Agree That the other GOP Candidates are Toads
- A Formula for Winning = A Formula for Getting a Person Out to Vote
- Recruiting Your Family for Ron Paul
- Forming Freedom Cells: Getting a Win for Ron Paul in a Decentralized Way
- Why We Shouldn’t Go After Cain Voters
- Arguments Don’t Win Elections
- What Do I Do if I Don’t Know Any Ron Paul Supporters in My Social Precinct?
- Some People are a Waste of Time
- Social Precincts: How Our Online Advantage Can Make Us Effective Offline
- Don’t Talk to Strangers Yet – Charity Begins At Home
- Why I Consider Myself in Debt and Grateful to Frank Luntz
- Why We Don’t Need The Old Media and We Shouldn’t Want Their Help
- No Costumes Ever!
- The Mormon Example
- People Will Openly Lie to You
- Moving Our Egos Out of the Way
- Please Don’t Comment on Krugman’s Articles
- NEVER Go On The Defensive
- What to Do About the Neutralizer
- No One Ever “Screws” Us!!
- Eleven Things You Can be Doing Right Now Instead of Sign Waving for Ron Paul
- Can Sign Waving and Marching Be Used for a Campaign?
- Ignore People Who Hate Ron Paul
- Building Alliances – Some People Just Get It
- Like Herding Cats: Why the Campaign has a Hard Time With the Grassroots and How the Grassroots Can Be the Secret Weapon of Ron Paul’s Campaign
- Getting Ron Paul Supporters Activated: How You Can Multiply Your Influence on the 2012 Elections Starting Today
- 7 Ways to Activate Ron Paul Supporters
- Building a Sense of Community – An Important Reason to Reach Out to Fellow Ron Paul Supporters
I believe that we can work harder to make a Ron Paul win happen. Correspondingly I look forward to the weeks and months ahead because of the inspiration and pro-liberty change that we will bring to out neighborhoods, to America’s political dialogue, to the federal government, and ultimately to the world.