1 vote

A new word for those that support the GOP establishment via The History Channel

Watching the History Channel, they are talking about a book called "Common Sense" that was passed out and spread like wildfire. Anybody have an online copy?

Also I like using the word "Loyalists" for those that support the GOP establishment.

Back in the day, they called those Colonists who backed the king, loyalists.

Trending on the Web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

You can download it here