Bring back Literacy tests for votingSubmitted by RS on Tue, 02/28/2012 - 22:32
Given who Americans vote for I think we should have an Amendment to the Constitution that states as follows;
"No citizen of the United States being 18 years of age or older may vote in any national election unless having passed the voter literacy test".
Then there could be lot of really hard questions like,
- What is the title of a famous Congressman's book about eliminating the Federal Reserve?
- Who was Ludwig Von Mises?
- Who is John Galt?
- Did Abraham Lincoln want to deport all blacks?
- Is the Patriot Act Constitutional?
- Were the 2012 elections "rigged"?
I'm sure you could think of some other questions.