Pick me upSubmitted by Sparky71 on Mon, 03/19/2012 - 23:42
I don't post a lot. Busy with life like everyone else. I did work really hard to organize my county in the Midwest, but it's really hard being a RP supporter. Constant media lying, friends laughing about RP (probably lost a couple of friends), etc. We're all probably on the same page. I need a pick me up and I figure if I do, others do too so here's my self pick me up:
1. We have Ron Paul AND I get it! I won't have to look back 10 years from now and say "I wish I had supported Ron Paul". I did and am really scared that someday I'll be able to tell people that I was right and they weren't. Scared because RP will be right about everything and we'll be screwed (that's not the pick me up part...sorry).
2. I made maybe 50 new friends in my county that love Ron Paul! Together, we got 1/2 the delegates and 1/2 the alternates in my county! Lots and lots of work and a really understanding wife.
3. At the County Convention I got "a full and complete audit of the fed" on the County platform. I think everyone at the convention voted in favor after my speech. Small victory? Yes, but I'll take it.
4. I've been donating plasma for the past year and taking that money and donating it to the campaign. I go in twice/week. I call it my "Plasma for Paul" campaign. Is that hard core? I hope so. I feel guilty for not mentioning it earlier. Maybe someone could have donated more.
5. I'm awake! Thank you Dr. Paul.
If this gives anyone a pick me up let me know and that'll be my pick me up!