Ron Paul Infomercial on Google TVSubmitted by USA 2012 on Sat, 04/14/2012 - 14:46
What would it take to edit videos of Ron Paul, his speeches and events, etc. into an infomercial and air it on tv and cable through google tv's discount process?
I would like volunteer help to:
1. Decide on our target audience(s) and during which shows or time slots it/they will air;
2. Figure an airing budget and time length for which to edit the video(s);
2b. Plan to raise the funds;
3. What types of authorizations do we need, from whom, and how do we get them?;
4. Position knowledgeable Ron Paul supporters to answer any responses forwarded to an advertised website and/or email;
5. Create a central email list to inform people of "true" Ron Paul news, updates, money bombs, etc.
Please post input and other ideas.
Does anyone have knowledge for doing 1, 2, or 3 above?
How quick can this realistically be done?
Please post your responses, or use daily paul profile contact if a registered user. If there is ample interest, I will post an email address.
Thanks very much! Please vote up and bump.