Grassroots Mini-Moneybomb Today & MondaySubmitted by jd925 on Sun, 04/15/2012 - 04:32
There's been a lot of talk about the third party contingency plan so we at Grassroots for Liberty SuperPAC are focusing our efforts there. We are encouraged by the many successes of those participating in the delegate process and hope they keep up the fantastic job.
Based on a poll at ronpaul.com in response to Doug Wead's blog, supporters voted to show their support for the different options Ron Paul has:
What Should Ron Paul Do Now?
* Make an all out effort to win the GOP nomination. (63%, 6,473 Votes)
* Prepare for a Third Party/Independent run. (40%, 4,089 Votes)
* Become the anti-Romney candidate and launch an all-out attack on Romney. (27%, 2,772 Votes)
* Stay in the race but don't antagonize the GOP leadership. Make no deals either. (14%, 1,447 Votes)
* Make a deal with Gingrich to block Romney. (6%, 574 Votes)
* Seek a deal with Romney while it still matters. (4%, 370 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,215
There seems to be significant support for preparing for a Third Party/Independent run. Therefore we want to do a grassroots mini-moneybomb today for:
1) Those that are interested in the Third Party/Independent option
2) Those that are maxed out in their donations to the official campaign
We are trying to raise money to place online ads on liberty websites and online so we can get to 10,000 signatures on our 3rd party petition as quickly as possible. Our goal is $2,000. The banner ads that we will use are here:
Please donate at: https://rp2012.nationbuilder.com/donate
Any donation amount would be appreciated.
The petition is here:
Thank you for your consideration!