Arlen Specter's magic bullet theory and Kennedy Cover up?Submitted by starcraft on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 20:30
A very interesting, but rather long reading about newer developments in the Kennedy assassination.
"Warren Commission attorney Arlen Spector, who came up with the theory that became famous as the “magic bullet” theory. According to the magic-bullet theory, Oswald fired his gun in a right-to-left trajectory, and the bullet went through the back of Kennedy’s neck, exited the front of his neck, turned right to enter Connally’s back, crushed a rib, exited the front of Connally’s chest, went through his wrist, and lodged in his thigh, after which it plopped out of his leg and deposited itself on Connally’s gurney, where it was later found by a hospital employee.
What was magical about the bullet was not simply its trajectory but also the fact that after doing so much damage to Kennedy and Connally, it ended up in virtually pristine shape. In fact, the bullet was only slightly damaged at the base of the bullet...not one trace of flesh or blood was found on the bullet."
- There were 3 deliveries of Kennedy's body to the morgue, with 3 different crews/carriers.
- Mrs. Kennedy was accompanying an empty casket to the morgue.
- There were two brain autopsies, at least one of which was not Kennedy's brain.
- LB Johnson issued a red-scare but was taking his time in Texas
- Gerald Ford was part of the Warren Commission.
- Admiral of the Navy was JFK's personal physician and was calling the shots during autopsy.
- Secret Service (SS) threatening to use deadly force took Kennedy's body away from the hospital and doctor in Texas to DC for autopsy, against Texas Law and Texas doctors insistence.
- Kennedy had a bullet wound on the back that was not reported.
- All the people (underlings, doctors included)involved in the autopsy and the delivery of the body to the autopsy site were asked to sign oath to secrecy that they will carry to their graves.
- A bystander was hit by a bullet, in addition to the Kennedy and Connally wounds, seriously undermining the 3-bullet lone gunman concoction.
- LBJ had himself sworn in as president, removed seats from airforce 1, and moved his luggages from airforce 2 to airforce 1 all while waiting around for Kennedy's body in Texas, instead of acting on his insinuation that the soviets might be planning an attack, for a total of a few hours, in Texas where the assissination occurred.