Please post your account of Thursday night's Michigan County Conventions here!Submitted by Andrew Jetton on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 11:45
The Michigan County Conventions were held Thursday 05/03 at 7:00 PM. If you attended, or were informed by someone who attended, please post your account of the event on this thread.
If possible, please answer the following questions in your account...
1. What was the total number of delegates and alternates chosen? How many were Paul supporters?
2. Was the overall turnout heavy? Light? In between?
3. Which candidate's supporters seemed to be most numerous?
4. Was there an organized Paul presence?
5. Among precinct delegates (having the right to vote at the county convention), about what percentage seemed to be Paul supporters?
6. Among the "drop-ins" (not precinct delegates), about what percentage seemed to be Paul supporters?
7. Among those who seemed to be Paul supporters, did they stay until the end, or did many leave partway through?
8. Did the convention seem to be hostile, friendly, or neutral toward Dr. Paul?
Thank you for your dedication to the cause of Liberty!