The Security Strategy For ConventionsSubmitted by Tuskeegee on Sun, 05/06/2012 - 23:59
This is in response to incident at the Nevada Convention where an individual was caught handing out fake Delegate Slate sheets.
1. All Ron Paul Delegate Slate Sheets should have a watermark, special font, and sticker to make it more difficult to copy.
2. When Supporters go to the Ron Paul Booths they should be provided with the Ron Paul Delegate Sheets that have the special markings & fonts. The sticker will be applied at that time.
3. We need to have people with a badge or some kind of trusted credential to identify and support Ron Paul supporters , delegates etc in order to maximize efficiency.
4. Have badged or credentialed personnel be on the lookout for anti-Paul operatives. Individuals handing out false Delegate Slate Lists.
5. Prior to the Convention contact should be made with the Head of Security. A list of things to look for and measures to be taken by Security when encountered is imperative. This will ensure that the individual will be treated as a suspect by Security when caught.
6. Inform them of previous encounters and what we should expect from Security if these activities are encountered again. (The guy caught on video in Nevada should've been detained and questioned by Police/Security.)
This should be implemented for the remaining States immediately. As time goes forward we can suspect the attacks and deception will continue to occur as they try to prevent the R3volution from continuing.