1 vote

▶ Did you know you can officially declare yourself as an Opponent or Supporter of a bill in your State's Legislature

Now I only know the specifics for Illinois, but I STRONGLY URGE everyone to look into this for themselves. In Illinois you can, online, fill out what's called a "witness slip" which is basically a notice of government record that you stand in support or opposed to a piece of legislation. They used to be just paper slips, but the IL House now has the option to do it electronically. This might be something that would be an interest to some of you. You can check out the IL witness slips here: http://witnessslips.ilga.gov/