Beautiful Presentation on "End the Fed" ~ Ron Paul mention @ 4 min Mark TwainSubmitted by Mark Twain on Sun, 05/27/2012 - 18:01
End the Fed - Koozzoo News 6 mintue newsreel.
Here is a well presented news report all about, "End the Fed." Presented in a most delightful way.
- Lead headline statement. "The 2008 global financial crisis has not really gone away. It only got worse.
- 20 sec. Greece, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, & Italy.
- 25 sec. Mainstream media doesn't want you focuses your anger on the culprits. BBC, Sun News, Chicago Tribune, CBS Market Watch, ABC News, Daily Mail, Financial Times, CNBC, Time Magazine, Reuters News. It's called news containment...
- 50 sec. Money printing on the scale the world has never seen in the history of mankind. This can only end badly for all concerned.
- 1 min. Morgan Stanley issued a report that will go down in history as pure buffoonery.
- 2 min. You can't make this stuff up even if you tried... Glass Steagall Act needs to be restored. Must keep banks from speculating with deposits & the nations credit... Bill Clinton swept it away...
- 2:30 min. Watch this shameful performance.
- "No" - Ben Bernanke, Fed Chairman in answer to Senator Bernie Sanders on who got 2 trillion of tax payer money? - Congressional Testimony Newsreel.
- 4 min. It is no wonder that Congressman Ron Paul calls for "End the Fed." The Fed creates debt-money out-of-thin-air.
- 5 min. "Governments have borrowed 10 trillion over the last 10 years. Defaults are inevitable sometime soon. Means crash hurting rich & poor." - Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. ~ Owner of the Wall Street Journal.
- Brace yourself for a ride into the financial abyss. You're going to get hurt. Really hurt.
Trending on the Web