Who hath ears to hear, let him hear...Submitted by chris cudnoski on Wed, 05/30/2012 - 22:46
3. Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
4. And when the farmer sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the birds came and devoured them up:
5-6. Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and quickly they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
7. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
8. But others fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixtyfold, some a hundredfold.
9. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
-Matthew 13: 3-9 (KJV)