rON pAUL 2.0: Finding the next Presidential candidate...Submitted by SteveMartin on Wed, 06/13/2012 - 07:31
He/She should be for:
1. REAL national defense...i.e. a balanced foreign policy that is non-interventionist, and always defensive in nature.
2. More transparency in government. NO MORE COMPUTER COUNTED ELECTIONS that can be easily rigged. No secret sessions of Congress, or secret sub-committees, or "black ops/budgets," or "national security" that puts all of us at risk except the banksters and the M.I. complex.
3. Eliminating the I.R.S. and most federal departments, i.e. a Constitution-sized Federal government.
4. States rights and local control.
5. Separation of state FROM the church, but not v.v.
6. Protecting the unborn and the family.
7. Getting the USA out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the USA.
8. REAL laissez-faire, free market capitalism, not the bogus monopoly (crony/predatory) capitalism that passes as capitalism today.
9. ALL of the Bill of Rights, ALL of the time (which of course ends NDAA, Patriot Act, raw milk/hemp raids, etc.)
10. AMERICA FIRST, and the rights of the people v.v. corporations. (i.e. radical corporate law reform, that defangs corporations and once again puts them totally BENEATH the people/states that created them.)
11. Real money. (End the Fed, return to commodity-based currency.)
12. FAIR trade not "free" trade...Constitutional use of the tariff as a means to fund the federal government.
I think we can find someone....