Why Do They Hate Us?Submitted by Michael Smith on Mon, 06/18/2012 - 02:57
I just came across this detailed powerpoint presentation on why our enemies might want to attack us. It covers Islam's motivations for revenge and the principle of "blowback" ... which you've no doubt heard about from Ron Paul.
This should have some valuable source material for slaying Neo-Cons across George Bush's Intertoobs.
Here is the link on Slideshare:
Question: Who thinks it would be a good idea to start a thread dedicated to smashing Neo-Con propaganda? Answer in the comments below and give some ideas that we can implement into a master thread.
Here's What the Typical NeoCon/Sheep Believes:
- They really believe Iran is going to be a nuclear threat unless we intervene
- They really believe Iraq had WMD's but the media is hiding it.
- They really have no clue why the FED is bad.
- They want cheap gasoline and don't care who it hurts.
- They really believe our country would falter without the income tax
- They really believe we're doing the world a favor by spreading democracy with force.
- They really trust people in power to do the right thing
- They really believe that people in power have their best interest in mind.
- They really believe those in power would ever intentionally lie
- They really believe the government takes better care of people than the private sector
- They really believe regulations are designed to protect people from big business
This is what we MUST combat!
Sh*t That NeoCons Say: "The US must conquer all other countries because they *may* become statist, repressive regimes who eventually *want* to attempt to acquire nuclear weapons. We must be what we are attemtping to prevent other countries from being so they can't have weapons that we currently have."