Declaration of Independence 2012Submitted by stm on Sun, 07/01/2012 - 09:44
A few weeks ago I was thinking about the 4th of July and wondered what Thomas Jefferson wouldwrite about the world we find ourselves in today in a DoI. I'm no TJ, but this is my humble offering. I'm sorry about its length - I really tried to keep it as short as possible.
* * * * *
The history of our Republic began with a Declaration for Independence from a tyrannical monarchy. There was division among the people regarding this separation, but Liberty gathered the disparate voices; Liberty became our battle cry; Liberty was what we fought for and won.
Now, Two hundred and Thirty-six years later, we, the People of America, again suffer great abuse, but this time the perpetrator is our own deleterious federal government that neither adheres to the limits imposed upon it by our Constitution nor respects the authority of the People.
It has therefore become necessary for the People to reunite under the banner of Liberty, reclaim our birthright and resolve as our Founders did, to transform the political bands which have connected us with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle us and to declare the causes which impel us to this action.
We reaffirm the following truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal; that we are endowed by our Creator with certain, unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and Property, as our Pursuit of Happiness is dependant on these. – That to secure these Rights, we have formed a union that derives its just power from our consent through the Supreme Law of our Land, our Constitution. – That the Republican and Democratic Parties, which, in truth, are but one and the same iniquitous force, exploit our system of government and, as such, it is our Right and duty to alter or abolish them and restore the United States of America to a Constitutional Republic.
Our history is littered with examples of petty tyrants reaching far beyond their enumerated Constitutional authority but none have gone as far as the previous and current Administrations, Congress and Judiciary. Our demonstrations and petitions are spurned making it necessary to declare anew and reclaim our individual and States’ sovereignties. As proof of our substantial grievances, a sampling of facts is submitted to a candid world.
The three branched Federal Government has ignored its checks and balances and violated all our Founding Documents, most especially our Constitution.
Congress has become a useless appendage on the body of the Federal Government.
– The House of Representatives is guilty of committing an injustice our Founders condemned, that of denying the People fair representation by limiting its membership to an arbitrary four hundred and thirty-five. Such restriction also affects the Electoral College as Electors are to be “equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in Congress,” thus denying the citizens of their valid voice in elections.
– The Senate was created as the States’ representative body with Senators akin to ambassadors. Our Constitution is a compact between sovereign States, but with the passage of the 17th Amendment, this compact was destroyed and the States’ ability to participate in various federal issues has been denied. This Amendment ceded power from the States to the federal government centralizing power where it should never be. This Amendment must be repealed if we are to restore our Republic.
Our Constitution declares that all legislative powers shall be vested in Congress, but Congress, so diminished by its incompetence, does nothing while numerous bureaucracies regulate at the behest of unelected officials, courts legislate through judicial activism which often ignores our Constitution in favor of foreign authorities and ideals, and an Executive Branch legislates by decree through Executive Orders.
Our Constitution stipulates that Congress alone has the power to declare war, yet Congress barely offers a whisper of dissent while an Executive Branch engages in hostilities at its whim or at the nod of the loathsome United Nations. Congress even applauds when the Executive Branch murders American citizens and whoever else that office desires to kill, with no regard for the massacre of innocents caught in the crosshairs.
As further proof of its upmost disdain for the People, five of the numerous unconstitutional pieces of legislation Congress has recently enacted are presented:
- The Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act (USA PATRIOT Act) abrogates our 1st, 4th, 6th and 14th Amendment Rights and has been expanded to cover any crime. This Act also authorizes the collection of personal and business information on every foreign national who interacts with anyone living in America.
- H.R. 1540 The National Defense Authorization Act 2012 deems our sacred soil a battlefield and suspends Habeas Corpus. American citizens are now considered enemy combatants who can, at will or whim of the Executive Branch, be snatched from anywhere within our borders without warning or reason, held indefinitely without a right to counsel and be denied trial by jury.
- H.R. 658 FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012 allows drones to be used to spy on all Americans. There are already plans to arm them.
- H.R. 347 Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act removes our 1st Amendment Right to ‘peaceably assemble and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances’ by outlawing protests where Secret Service Agents are in attendance.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare based on Gov Mitt Romney’s signature legislation in Massachusetts that will become the bane of our existence if not repealed.
Congress also created the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration; wasteful, bloated bureaucracies used to subjugate the People. Neither has made America more secure and both have destroyed our civil Liberties. These agencies must be abolished.
Congress enacts legislation for the People yet exempts its members from such laws.
Congress writes lengthy legislation of mixed concerns composed in ambiguous terms so as to be unintelligible to not only the members of Congress, but to the People, which invariably leads to a disinterested and apathetic Legislative Branch and citizenry.
Congress grants itself special privileges that we, the People, are denied.
The Supreme Court of the United States quickly became the rogue arm of the Federal Government as evidenced by the words of Thomas Jefferson when he wrote in 1823 that the Court has “become the most dangerous” branch as “the insufficiency of the means provided for their removal gave them a freehold and irresponsibility in office.” This most dishonorable Court relishes in its power to destroy our Republic by repeatedly redefining the words and intent of our Constitution, awarding un-Constitutional authority to the errant Legislative and Executive branches, ruling to abolish the God-given Rights of the People, and shielding from justice those forces who physically assault and brutalise the People. In one of its most heinous decisions, the Supreme Court adjudicated for infanticide.
The Executive Branch has become the seat of Despotism. Our Constitution, per Article 2 § 1 Paragraph 5, stipulates that the Office of President shall be held by:
“No person except a Natural Born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States at the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”
A Natural Born Citizen is a person born of parents who are both citizens. It is a fact that the current occupier of said Office is not qualified to preside as his father was a foreign national with no allegiance to the United States. It is a fact that four Supreme Court cases, the first being The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814), specified the Law of Nations as the authority from which the Natural Born Citizen clause originated. It is a fact that the Law of Nations was used when our Constitution was written and it is also referred to in Article 1 § 8 of our Constitution. It is also a fact that Congress, the Courts and the media refuse to address this disaster. Several books have already been written detailing the crimes of this poser, so be it suffice to say that the Executive Branch has assumed an authority we fought against so long ago – that of absolute monarch.
Other abominations perpetrated by the Federal government:
- Its support of vile biotech corporations that create Genetically Modified food and chemicals which poison our livestock, food, water, agricultural land and in turn us for profit, campaign funds and to satisfy the United Nations’ depopulation agenda. Local authorities are also denying us our right to grow food on our private properties.
- Its perfidious inclination to cede our nation’s sovereignty to foreign entities.
- Its intentional bludgeoning of our free markets and accumulation of unfathomable debt
Legitimate elections have been annihilated serving as the definitive deathblow to our Republic. The Democratic Party, well known for engaging in election and voter fraud, is being rivalled this Presidential Primary season by a contemptuous Republican Party that has unleashed itself on the People. Firm evidence of ballots being stuffed, stolen and counted in secret, programmed algorithmic vote flipping, bullying, physical aggression resulting in broken bones, and absolute contempt for the Rule Of Law by the depraved Republican National Committee and Mitt Romney Campaign has been recorded and reported by eyewitnesses and various media yet support for this nefarious organization and its chosen representative continues out of fear of the current great evil, blinding the citizenry to the fact that the favored son of the Republican Party is of the same mold and will continue the same ruinous trajectory as his predecessors without abatement should he be elected President. We must demand all ballots be counted in public and, from the voting machines, we receive a numbered receipt stating the name of whom our vote was for and a tabulation of votes for all candidates showing totals prior to and after our vote.
In summary, past and present politicians, judges and bureaucrats within the Government of the United States of America have traitorously mutated our form of government from a Constitutional Republic to a Marxist state by:
- Authorizing a cartel of thieves to create a central banking system, The Federal Reserve Bank, that issues fiat currency, devalues that currency, manipulates our economy, and more with no accountability to us, let alone the Government.
- Imposing an unconstitutional, heavily progressive and graduated tax system and allowing an unlawful entity to steal our wages.
- Redistributing our wealth through welfarism and ‘foreign aid’.
- Abolishing private property rights through zoning and restrictive edicts dispensed from unconstitutional agencies.
- Abolishing all rights of inheritance through Federal and State estate taxes.
- Confiscating property through various laws, Executive Orders, eminent domain.
- Centralizing the means of communications through an unconstitutional agency and attempts to control the internet through legislation and unconstitutional treaties.
- Taking control of public education through its Department of Education.
- Creating a Social Security Administration and implementing a minimum wage.
- Implementing the contemptible United Nations Agenda 21 ‘sustainable development’ program, which is a scheme devised to create a one-world Marxist State.
It must be noted that was true in 1776 is true today. – That the exercise of our Natural Rights and fidelity to our Founding Principles and Documents will be considered treasonous acts by those elected and appointed as our perverted Government has disavowed its commitment to protect the Rights and Liberty of the People. Let there be no doubt that this belligerent Government will not hesitate to use the United States Military, or even a foreign military, against the People, as it has already legislated and signed trans-national agreements to do so and is currently training and using armed forces in our neighborhoods. Police brutality is on the rise and the judicial system is prone to judge in defense of excessive force. Appallingly, America, once the bastion of Liberty, is fast becoming a militarized police state
As Americans, we believe that ours is a government of, by and for the People, yet too many of us have placed our faith in political parties that use controlled narratives to slander and disaffect honorable and principled candidates in favor of those who bring the most financial gain to the parties through their ties to elites and special interest groups. Naturally, the elites’ motives are to control the politics of the nation through their puppet candidates and deny the People that right. Because of their trust in the party, most people have now abandoned their duty to scrutinize the personal history, associations and character of these deceitful interlopers and even worse, will accept a lesser evil over a greater one. The consequence of our indifference and lethargy is our unwitting surrender of our rights to political party heads who believe their power to be absolute. This is the main reason why we have arrived at this terrible juncture in our nation’s history – we allow those of unscrupulous and treacherous character to decide for and represent us.
John Adams said, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
If we as a People are to survive and save our Republic, we must be a moral People who act upon the most basic of principles – to do no harm. Our warmongering must cease. Our greed replaced with charity. Our indolence replaced by industriousness. We must take back our schools, our industry, our elections. We must not be afraid. – And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.