VANC: A Workable Plan to Elect Ron Paul in November by Circumventing the Electronic Voting MachinesSubmitted by LadyHawk on Thu, 07/05/2012 - 10:53
After Ron Paul wins the nomination in Tampa, there needs to be plan in place for circumventing the rigged electronic voting machines. The plan below, the VANC Plan (Vote Absentee, and Notarize a Copy) is one such strategy that needs to be promoted, starting immediately:
1. Prepare to vote via absentee ballot. This is a paper ballot that is sent to you in advance from your state’s Board of Elections. You must request an absentee ballot. They are not sent automatically, and every state has its own rules; there is a timeline for registering. Investigate these details now, and register in time to vote absentee. “Absentee Ballot Guides” at LongDistanceVoter.org will walk you through the steps of the absentee voting process.
2. Spread the word, and make this plan go viral. Encourage as many Ron Paul supporters as possible to register for absentee ballot-voting in November. With various "Get Out the Vote “ campaigns in place across the country, registering as an absentee is now easier than ever.
3. Before the absentee ballot deadline in your state, make a photocopy of the entire front page of your absentee ballot with your Ron Paul vote clearly marked and readable. Do this before detaching any removable receipt stubs should your state provide a removable receipt stub -- not all states have them.
4. Take the photocopy of your Ron Paul vote along with the entire original absentee ballot to a notary public. Have the photocopy notarized while keeping the original ballot available for viewing in case the notary asks to see it.
5. Save the notarized photocopy of your vote along with any removable receipt stubs that may be provided (Remember: not all state ballots have removable receipt stubs) and submit the original absentee ballot according to the guidelines of your state.
6. Fax a copy of the notarized document to (XXX-XXX-XXXX, number to be determined) or scan/photograph the notarized document and email the digital image to a volunteer organization like WatchTheVote2012 where documents from across the country will be collected, organized, and tallied by state. (Please note: As of the publishing of this document, permission has been requested of WatchTheVote2012 to fulfill this aspect; no agreement has yet been formalized.)
This is a grassroots endeavor for producing a viable, paper tally of Ron Paul votes across the nation in case we need to demand an election recount. Following the steps above, we create an alternative, verifiable election process. This plan is ©VANC 2012 and may be shared verbatim by displaying the notice ©VANC 2012. Genuine appreciations for your support!
A file.doc of the VANC plan is available for circulation at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KmtAJOFGYCWRjEFCYpxlormW...