Why I Am Joining The Lawyers For Ron Paul Grassroots. I have never Posted Before!Submitted by FedupwiththeFed on Sun, 07/08/2012 - 17:39
I just read the post regarding supporting Mitt Romney from "the Granger"! WOW!! Have we forgotten why we have joined the Liberty movement and all that we have learned?
I became a Republican in 2004. I voted for Harry Brown, but prior to that my vote went to Clinton. I was like most Americans listening to the propaganda. I watched the day we were bombing in Iraq, I blamed the Iraqi's for having schools and churches so close to military bases. As the media did. Was I ever naive. I have learned so much.
So, now I have to respond to "theGrangers" Post and the dailypaul supporters and tell you why I have decided to post at this time and support this grassroots remedy:
1) The RNC is trying everything to STOP us, they are afraid
2) They are trying to unseat every Paul supporter ANYWAY
3) I was disenfranchised, segregated, bullied, threatened, intimidated, and coerced at my county convention
4) I was told this is "the way politics are these days," by someone we ALL respect and who has been covering these autrocities, works for the campaign, and agrees this is bad, very bad.
5) If we do no stand up for these injustices now, what gives us the idea it will change in 2016?
6) There is no other "Ron Paul" on the radar, so he is the one we have to fight for now. The Liberty movement is nothing without "US". We did this, not the campaign, but US. We donated, we called, we emailed. NOW, we need to continue to fight.
7) I heard that the Lawyers for Ron Paul grassroots was done for, "RIP", they quit, even another national delegate was sent a text stating this, NOT TRUE, if this was not a good idea, why would they want to squelch it so badly? Why would Romney people waste there time texting and blogging and posting these kind of UNTRUTHS?
8) After Rand and Benton, I thought, "Why start beleiving anything the media and the reporters, like Sean Hannity, have to say, NOW? Why start now?
9) Why is the media covering ALL the election fraud in other countries BUT not our own?
10) Why was aussycyn's post receiving bumps and in the top post regarding Hawaii and California and suddenly dropped by more than 13 bumps?
11) What have we got to lose? We have the momentum, the time is now. Otherwise, it gives them 4 years to combat our movement. We need to keep our momentum strong
12) They are afraid, we must seize the moment. We need to call them out.
13) Delegates have lead by fear and not gone through with this,but if we do not speak out, it will only get worse.
THE BIGGEST REASON: WHY did the Ron Paul campaign see ALL these election fraud happenings and NOT hire their own lawyers? NOW, it is too late in the game for them to start an official suit and combat this effectively. Are people that afraid of their political future? AND if so, do you think THIS kind of election process is what we are fighting for?
I am pledging to support the lawyers for Ron Paul grassroots movement. I am taking a leap of faith. Help stop the violence, threats, and blatant fraud in our voting system. Allow, WE THE PEOPLE to have a voice again.
Join the fight at http://electionfraudremedy.com.