Nebraska: All-in-One Guide to the Convention pre-planningSubmitted by davegod75 on Sun, 07/08/2012 - 20:56
I have been seeing a lot of good advice so I wanted to collect it all here:
1. Get a copy of Robert's Rules of Order: http://www.robertsrules.org/
2. Hire a good parliamentarian (http://parliamentarians.org/ne/)
3. Drop of a copy of the convention rules to the sheriffs office.
4. Get the sheriff (or any RP friendly policemen) to come to convention to protect us
5. Print your slate on unique paper and only allow copies to be handed out at the official RP table.
6. Rent the convention hall for the hours after the convention so they cannot shut it down. Setup a Chipin for this.
8. Someone get Ron Paul invited to speak!!!
At the convention:
1. Follow Maine's lead: http://www.dailypaul.com/234618/we-won-maine-with-a-100-swee...
A. Elect a Ron Paul Convention Chair.
B. Elect a Ron Paul Convention Secretary.
C. Elect a Ron Paul State Committee Man and Woman.
D. Elect 2 Ron Paul National Electors.
2. Motion for paper ballots
3. Motion to view the vote count in public view
4. FLIM EVERYTHING