Paul Supporters and The memo most of us did not receiveSubmitted by nkanihan on Thu, 07/19/2012 - 16:10
I finally got my hands on a memo that went out to a short list of supporters that know how to change hearts and minds.
I hope they do not get mad at me for sharing this with the rest of you….
10 simple Social Media guides to follow as a Ron Paul supporter
Remember - READ THE WHOLE POST -
1. Tell people they are morons for supporting anyone other than Ron Paul.
2. Whenever someone writes an article about Ron Paul, pick it apart until nothing is left, then in the comment section USE ALL CAPS AND TELL EVERYONE HOW THE REPORTER IS AN AGENT WORKING FOR THE N.W.O.
3. When commenting on articles, be sure to use words like idiot, brainwashed, f'ing moron, slime ball, left wing kook (liberal), troll etc.
4. Send every news organization e-mails letting them know how they are destroying the country and they are the reason that we are slaves. Then ask why they do not report on the stories you send them.
5. If another "Ron Paul Supporter" starts yammering on about how we should be civil or set an example for others to follow in order to gain support let them know that they are not a true Ron Paul R3volutionary and quickly label them as a traitor, a liberal, a plant or the best one and I learned this in 2008: TROLL!!!!.
6. Only read the first few words of comments that are posted. This will provide you with enough information to respond appropriately. Reading the whole comment will only help you understand the point that person is trying to make. We don't have time for that…
7. If you are asked why you support Ron Paul be sure to respond by answering with the question Why do you support_______? Then barrage their e-mail account with as many links to Ron Paul youtube videos as you can. Be sure to include a few related to Bohemian Grove, 9/11 and Agenda 21. It is important to overwhelm someone with as much shocking information as possible so they never forget how many Government secrets we have uncovered.
8. If an opposing candidate verbally vomits, spews, regurgitates, or to put it politely repeats something that Dr. Paul has been warning about for years you need to make sure they are aware that no matter what, even if they make Dr. Paul their VP you will NEVER support them. See guide #3 for various words to use.
9. Even though the average citizen would take years to completely understand the complexity of the change that Ron Paul promotes, ((or this post)) make sure they know their place in the food chain. Make sure they understand that they are sheep or slaves and explain to them that THEY have destroyed this country by voting for Bush, Clinton, Obama, Woodrow Wilson, Taft, Garfield etc.
10. Finally, the most important guide of all. Stay angry and show it as much as possible. You may even snarl or gnash your teeth if you like!
*Remember by following the above guidelines you are part of a great strategy that has been used for thousands of years in order to scare people into following you. Even if by force we will make people open their eyes and agree with everything we say.
Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.
Disclaimer: If you think I am serious in any of the above guides, turn off your computer, go outside and read some poetry or something. Or at least take some St. Johns Wort…. The title of this post down to the quote by Hitler has been sarcasm. Plain and simple.
When promoting Liberty via Ron Paul, at least approach politics the way Ron Paul has for so long. Really think about it. I have never seen him get flustered and resort to any of the tactics above. I hear so many times “I like Ron Paul, but his supporters scare the hell out of me”. So if you feel yourself getting angry enough to dumb yourself down and resort to name calling just remember that whatever is causing the anger is already winning the battle against you. If you can roll your eyes and spend a moment and think of what you are going to say you have already won.
Ron Paul 2012!
****** UPDATE ******
Just to make sure this does not get deleted by the writer I had to copy it and put it in the post as an example of how some of us just don't pay attention... Below the line is a comment posted by someone who thought these instructions were real.....
Darling, I believe you are confused..
Submitted by ************ on Sat, 07/21/2012 - 19:37. Permalink
This would be instructions sent to Obamney supporters, not Paul supporters, as we don't need instructions on liberty.
No, we simply refer to the constitution of these United States, as well as our own moral compasses, when responding to dummies who don't get, "why Ron Paul".
Now get a life.
God help us all...