Gotta Rant?Submitted by bear on Sun, 08/05/2012 - 16:48
Perhaps as each steps to the platform we will find some pleasant surprises as we pool our power of thought...
bear’s Soapbox for All Who Would Like to Gather Around:
I think the non-participation, stay-out-of politics and make-it-go-away angle, is a bold faced lie, and I heard it just this week in a DP post and that is what has inspired my rant.
The name of the game is Taxes, and you will be sure there are only 2 things certain: Death & Taxes [Theft] unless we can change the 2nd by beating the thieves at their own game.
We are born into this game, and I do not see the ability to opt out of the game by non-participation. In 2012 it took the average American until July 15 to pay taxes. Taxes are the game. On just about everything you buy, you pay taxes. Every April some of us pay taxes. I do not see how not voting, not running for office, and not participating politically will end the tax game. So, the way I am seeing it, we have to beat them at their own game. How?
We have seen Ron Paul speak on these issues and Joe Kelley has written these 3 points for me. They exemplify how Liberty can be defended by:
1. Producing better money and that “Ends the FED.”
2. Keeping the fruits of our labor and that “Ends the IRS.”
3. Keeping our best and brightest from the Legal Criminals and that “Brings the Troops Home.”
The question is then: How can those goals be achieved?
1. By electing Ron Paul as the President of the United States of America! Go Ron Paul 2012!
2. By being aware of and using competitive sources of money. These options are being worked:
a. nationally by Ron Paul in auditing the Fed having hearings to discuss competing currencies;
b. by states such as Utah with Gold coinage;
c. in communities such as Ithaca with Labor Notes and bartering exchanges.
3. By overwhelming political party power and placing our good names and our good intentions in those places of power.
4. And, last but not least, by jumping on the “run-for-office band wagon” and overwhelm the general election processes with all our good names and our good intentions so that we can displace the criminals currently in those offices.
Please, please do not opt out of the political scene no matter how rough it gets. Those of you Friends of Liberty who are already there, I see you as the Marines who have cleared the way. Now we need to follow. Let’s not give up and opt out, but rather charge to the finish and plant that great flag of Liberty and Justice for All using the 30 year efforts of Ron Paul as well as our good names and our good intentions! After all, I heard someone somewhere say, “We are All Ron Paul!” Let us not lose ground but charge on for VICTORY!
Now, before you ask me if I have a mouse in my pocket, the answer is no. So you may voluntarily un-volunteer yourself from any “we” “us’ “our” personal pronouns if you so choose.
How about you, do you have a rant, or perhaps a rant against mine?