Questions that should, but won't be asked of Obama and Romney during the debates.Submitted by RC Liberty on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 12:08
1) Do you follow Keynesian or Austrian economic principles and policies?
2) Do either of you plan on having a balanced budget in any single year over the next four years?
3) Both of you supported the economic stimulus package and the Afghanistan war. Which has been a bigger success?
4) Why do you support the indefinite detention of US citizens without a trial?
5) How is our Democratic process enhanced by excluding Gary Johnson from the debates?
6) The Patriot Act and NDAA have crippled the 4th and 5th amendments. Which other amendments in the Bill of Rights would you like to suppress?
7) Why do you believe a fiat dollar standard is preferable to a commodity standard?
Question for Romney:
8) Jimmy Carter created the Department of Education. Ronald Reagan said he would try to eliminate it during a debate in 1980. Governor Romney, do you agree with Carter or Reagan on education?
Question for Obama:
9) Why have defense expenditures increased every year of your Presidency?