Creating the RNC One-Sheet: Need Help!Submitted by jaktober on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 19:55
Okay, so let's get a one-sheet set up for delegates to bring into the RNC.
We need the following information:
1. Conservative issues comparison sheet between Paul and Romney.
* Link 1: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0oRX5D16N4XcnFNUGtCem1ZNE0/...
(Let's try to get it more refined and simple, issue: position)
* Link 2 (Tampa specific of above): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByQwORyEoye6UGx6TnhqRTR6ZXc/...
2. Legit quote about the recent court "Victory" for Unbinding the delegates (plus quote from RNC official defending Romney voter in 2008).
* 2008 quote: “[The] RNC does not recognize a state’s binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose.”
(does anyone know who said this? name?)
3. Collection of recent Romney vs. Obama polls, electoral college prediction (from conservative source).
4. The numbers from the 3 grassroots "Obama vs. Paul" polls being done.
5. Military Contributions comparison (and top three contributers comparison).
* "Support the Troops? The Troops Support Ron Paul"
6. Ron Paul vs. Paul Ryan Budget Summary.
7. Rules for Floor Nomination.
* 2008 Adopted Rules: http://www.gop.com/images/legal/2008_RULES_Adopted.pdf (what quotes should I pull from here?)
We need to put these together back-and-front of a one sheet, very clear bold writing so anyone (seniors) can read it.
Really lay on the Republican imagery and how this is for the PARTY!!!!
* Use the Elephant with the Stars RIGHT SIDE UP! Like before Bush turned them upside down in 2000.
The GRAND OL' PARTY!
The Party of Lincoln and Reagan. The Party of Paul.
*** Post Links and Information in this post so that it is public and anyone can take it and use it to help build the one-sheet (this is open-source grassroots project; you like?)