7th Circuit Court of Appeals Eviscerates 'Customer Segregation of Funds'Submitted by shrader on Fri, 08/17/2012 - 21:00
Ann Barnhardt, on Warren Pollock, takes a chainsaw to any shred of faith you thought you still had in free and fair markets, property rights, and U.S. elections.
- Banking institutions can take any monies on deposit for use as collateral for loans to fund their proprietary trading (ala Jon Corzine)
- One reads this decision like "we must all be on drugs or something," but it's happening
- If you're so stupid that you're still in the markets...
- In a ponzi scheme, those who get out first survive (get the hell out)
- Mathematically impossible for government to work out of debt
- 2012 elections a waste time--kabuki theater
- Paul Ryan? A lying, forked-tongue jackal
- The whole paradigm of Wash., D.C. is unreformable
- The lack of emotional maturity in this cultural is nauseating to behold
- We're doing this as a matter of record, because it's almost impossible to change anything
- You alone are responsible for your position after the collapse
I like to think that a spirit of humility, and gentility, like that which many see in Ron Paul, will also be in play after a collapse. Foster it, while carrying an AR-15? Best advice I've heard: care for the sick and elderly around you, after a collapse. Community is your strength.
Definition of an FCM:
Interview: Ann Barnhardt-A Matter of Record