Socialist OCCUPY Liberals are taking the event away from us..
"Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear." - Benjamin Franklin
You have allowed the neocons like Rand who? that infiltrated the Tea Party to convince you that OCCUPY ______! are really different from RonPaulers.
As a RonPauler I have more in common with OCCUPY than I do with the GOP. Every Ron Pauler ought to have been out there with OCCUPY.
Do you ever read Zero Hedge? Do you know who Dave DeGraw is?
What do those guys stand for?
Last time I checked (6 or so months ago) on OWS' claims, proposals, and so on, my personal conclusion was :
1. approximate diagnostic on the roots of the Evil ; many of them blame capitalism ONLY as opposed to capitalism going in bed with government, WHICH IS FACTUAL since 1913
hence, conveniently for them :
2. eventually drift towards more and more semantic, rhetoric abstract stuff with socialist ideas trying hard to work out a system with more ... regulations and Statist stuff ... more planning full of good intents; except, IMO, that doesn't work that way : you CANNOT engineer a FREE society; it's either FREEDOM (exclusive-)OR (totalitarian) ENGINEERING, I'm afraid; ask people who knew the soviets; replace Global Collectivism of today with Local Collectivism in the USA ? Er.. thanks but no thanks; might as well relocate to North Korea, if that's their thing
3. it seems we already tried hard, from what I understood, to have them re-do their homework and join Ron Paul and understand THE HIGH STAKES of returning to the Constitution for a fair-again America; they obstinately refuse any official commitment as a whole to BACK UP A MAN WHO HAS BEEN STANDING FOR US FOR 40 YEARS (damn it!) and hasn't woke up just in 2008 ... maybe some individuals have joined us, though, but nothing of significance for their movement as a whole
So... Occupy-[whatever] ... okay, but, it's either:
Romney = Obama = Globalists Status Quo
or Ron Paul
or, their own plan as they seem to believe to know better than everybody/everything including the Constitution (with some intent to re-interpret it their way)
I say :
go for Ron Paul.
P L E A S E.
My name is pronounced like "see real". I code stuff for a living and for pleasure. I care quite a bit about language.
I think America should consider doing the same, and... ASAP!
They're grabbing a few seconds of media spotlight on the one hand, but on the other they are adding more voices to the chorus against the tyranny coming from inside the RNC.
History will view their part in this alongside ours as Valorous.
HONEST RON 2012!
mentioned at the beginning of the video I would say stay away from them.
Labor and Community
• North Florida Central Labor Council (Jacksonville)
• North Central Florida Central Labor Council (Gainesville)
• Panama City Labor Chapter
• Big Bend Labor Chapter (Tallahassee)
• AFSCME local 3800
• Region 3 of AFSCME Council 79
• Alachua County Labor Party
• University of Florida Graduate Assistants United (Gainesville)
• National Equal Rights Amendment Alliance
• Occupy Pensacola
• Occupy Tallahassee
• Occupy Tampa
• Occupy USF
• Occupy Gainesville
• Fight Back Florida – chapters in Gainesville, Tallahassee, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, and Pensacola, Saint Petersburg
• National Organization for Women - Pinellas NOW
• Community-labor United for Postal Jobs & Services (CLUPJS)
• Tampa Food Not Bombs
• Tampa Bay SDS
• Gainesville Area SDS (University of Florida)
• Uhuru at Florida State University (Tallahassee)
• Progress Coalition at FSU (Tallahassee)
• Student/Farm-worker Alliance (Gainesville)
• Student Labor Action Project at University of Central Florida/Orlando
• Students Working for Equal Rights (USF)
• Eckerd College Coalition for Community Justice
• Gator Student Alliance
• Dream Defenders
• Proyecto Dignidad (Gainesville)
National Partners and Local Endorsers:
Anti-war and International Solidarity
• United National Antiwar Coalition
• International Action Center
• Veterans for Peace
• Committee To Stop FBI Repression
• Alliance for Global Justice
• Coalition to Protest at the DNC
• Code Pink
• Fresh Juice Party
• South Bay Committee Against Political Repression (San José, CA)
• LA's Committee to Stop FBI Repression
• National Committee To Free Ricardo Palmera
• Women Against Military Madness (Minnesota)
• Anti-War Committee, Minnesota
• Washington Peace Center
• School of the Americas Watch
Labor and Community
• Bail Out the People Movement
• Coalition for Worker & Immigrant Rights
• Wisconsin Bail Out the People Movement
• Welfare Rights Committee (Minnesota)
• Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee
• Welfare Warriors (Milwaukee)
• Burning Books Buffalo
• UC Fights Back
• Coffee Party (LA)
• Georgia Peace and Justice Coalition
• The Global Exchange
• Reverend Edward Pinkney, Benton Harbor, MI, and the Black Autonomy Network Community Organization
• Reverend Sue Clark
• Uhuru Solidarity Movement
• Students for a Democratic Society (SDS)
• Wright College SDS (Chicago)
• University of Wisconsin SDS (Milwaukee)
• University of Minnesota SDS (Twin Cities)
• University of Utah Revolutionary Student Union (Salt Lake City)
• Dallas Chapter of Radical Alliance for Gender Equality
• Raleigh F.I.S.T (Fight Imperialism-Stand Together)
• UNC Chapel Hill Students for a Democratic Society
• H.O.L.A @ UNCA (Herman@s Orgullos@s en Las Americas)
• UniteWomen Campus Team
• Student/Farmworker Alliance
November 6th 2012 I voted for Dr.Ron Paul
"We must remember, elections are short-term efforts. Revolutions are long-term projects." ~ Ron Paul
I would do the same.
By ALL MEANS, faithful Ron Paul supporters should RESIST ANY provocation.
Smiles! Respect! Proper language! But also firmness and passion for the principles! Unambiguously!
LIBERTY and THE CONSTITUTION.
That's what EVERYBODY ELSE decides to ignore condescendingly.
I'm sure we'll do great in Tampa, though. :)
but I bet we have more common ground with them than we do with Mitt the Twit Romney....
unpeaceful protests is like the cure that is worse than the disease--
it's hard to be awake; it's easier to dream--
random police sweep and kept away from the Convention. Keep yourselves safe so you can do a great job for Liberty and a rise in Dr. Paul's positive influence, and that long shot chance at the nomination.
All of our best thoughts, prayers, best wishes go with you. Be strong and safe.
Don't really like the idea of Occupiers protesting, but what can you do.
They will blame anything bad that happens on Ron Paul supporters even if we have nothing to do with Immigration protests.
So lets just stay together as a group because this protest may have 5000 as they said in the video while there could be over 100,000 Paul supporters. Who knows?
Seen Ron Paul supporters from Canada coming down and from all over the world this could be or will be huge!
I agree the Ron Paul supporter group must stay together and keep separate from protest groups that are not directly involved in the Ron Paul Revolution and/or support Ron Paul For President 2012!
One of my Twitter friends she is coming to Tampa from Germany.
LL on Twitter: http://twitter.com/LibertyPoet
sometimes LL can suck & sometimes LL rocks!
Love won! Deliverance from Tyranny is on the way! Col. 2:13-15
Posted on Twitter.