5 Questions that need answering by the Ron Paul CampaignSubmitted by FF7Cid on Fri, 08/24/2012 - 10:40
1. What do we hope to change on the platform in Tampa?
2. Do we have a plurality of delegates in 5 states to nominate Ron Paul on the floor?
3. Will Ron Paul accept that nomination from his own delegates if so?
4. Are we still looking for the nomination for President of the United States at the RNC?
5. Are we making deals in Massachusetts, Louisiana, and other states to seat some but not ALL of the duly elected delegates, in turn losing plurality in those states?
We need these answers, because we're the ones supporting the liberty movement. I'm tired of hearing media bits and personal calls/dealings with the campaign speaking about not seeking the nomination. I don't care who answers it, John Tate, Doug Wead, Jesse Benton... in a blog, video, meeting, it doesn't matter how.
It would be great if these questions were answered by Ron Paul himself but I don't see that happening.