The Free Market Doesn't Work!Submitted by Silence Dogood IX on Sat, 09/01/2012 - 01:54
.... is what even more people will be saying if Mitt Romney wins the presidency. Here's why:
1. Like it or not, Romney/Ryan are the faces of the Free Market & Capitalism as far as the average person in the country is concerned. Whether Romney/Ryan practice it or even understand it is irrelevant.
2. The Economy will continue to struggle and drag on under a Romney presidency because he doesn't understand the real problems and will not be pushing the reforms that are necessary.
3. Confidence in the dollar will be lost. When exactly, who knows. It could happen tomorrow or 8 years from now.
4. As previously stated, the economy will continue to struggle due to more QE stimulus and other factors that we all know about. If the big crash (the dollar crisis) comes during the Romney presidency or even just after, the Free Market and Capitalism will be blamed and the people will BEG for even more government intervention and control of the economy! Even if the dollar crisis doesn't come during a Romney presidency, the struggling economy will still be blamed on the Free Market.
5. The Republicans control the House and will likely take the Senate in Nov. If Obama wins, the Federal Government will likely be in gridlock for the rest of Obama's presidency. This is a good thing!
6. In my view, a Romney presidency must be avoided at all costs in light of this. Because he's the "face of capitalism" all of the economic woes during his tenure will be blamed on the free market and capitalism.
7. I'm not saying go vote for Obama, but Romney cannot win for the sake of restoring the Free Market, Capitalism, and the country!